Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Random punching+fail rp | 99168 , 140170,126482 , 96256 , 135193, 89576 , 133303, 100784, 98413 ,106098

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rahul Ror
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vRDkteU2RJ4

Kingsx

Player
Player
Dont judge a book by its cover.... bro Rahul handles the fam so well that we never go in negative balance like u
Bro is singing rhymes "Dont judge a book by its cover" and about the negative balance we do it because other family can't raid on us.

Kingsx

Player
Player
Lets really talk on VC and see who is better ((Skrrt3734)) lets talk if you want to fight me and my boys are always ready for it.

Kingsx

Player
Player
Just a reminder in grand RP you can respawn but if you meet me in real life there is no chance of you getting respawned here so its better to understand otherwise lets talk

Rahul Ror

Hill side Mafia join us we are unofficial org
Leader of unofficial org
if you die after using drug, and the effect wears off, there wont be any death effect

Rahul Ror

Hill side Mafia join us we are unofficial org
Leader of unofficial org
you can test it yourself rather than blaming others for using redux

Alexa Bros

Player
Player

Lets Not Talk About Fam Balance And Rankings 🤣🤣 Also You Guys Have Unofficial Which Is Just For Coming Informals And Giving Free Kills 🐻‍❄️
Bro withdrawing money so other family cannot raid you shows how strong is ur fam and bro for the informals atleast we try and had won some not like ur fam,also concentrate on ur fam more rather than getting information about us

Last edited:

Hno4x

Player
Player
its not an effect its just when u put ur game settings on high the effect will be like that and he is not using any redux just remove ur redux put game settings on ultra and try drugs and the death effect that gone was a glitch when u die using drugs and if u check his pov he died again and u can clearly see death effect its ez just use little bit of ur brain cells and u gona figur it out

Kingsx

Player
Player
press windows + r then type f and make that window bigger and post a ss here we will get to know you have removed redux or no provide this

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Bro withdrawing money so other family cannot raid you shows how strong is ur fam and bro for the informals atleast we try and had won some not like ur fam,also concentrate on ur fam more rather than getting information about us
Raid Then We Never Had Negetive Fam Balance But You Have I Think So Ur Leader Withdraw Whole Fam Money🤣 Also Unofficial Useless

Alexa Bros

Player
Player
Raid Then We Never Had Negetive Fam Balance But You Have I Think So Ur Leader Withdraw Whole Fam Money🤣 Also Unofficial useless
Are u alright? Bro just go and see it and abt us we are always ready everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom