Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Random punching+fail rp | 99168 , 140170,126482 , 96256 , 135193, 89576 , 133303, 100784, 98413 ,106098

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rahul Ror
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vRDkteU2RJ4

Kingsx

Player
Player
You have no idea between about illegal redux and drugs effect. So you was just came here to support thugs. Have you any proofs that his redux is illegal. If you have any proof then provide here otherwise just stop your toxic comments and spamming.
I know everything better than you, by the way you are here to support hill side the noob family with AR spammers, i am not spending toxicity yet and if you want to see my toxicity come discord VC ill show you who i am gimme your address ill reach it lets talk.

Vik Federal

Player
Player
I know everything better than you, by the way you are here to support hill side the noob family with AR spammers, i am not spending toxicity yet and if you want to see my toxicity come discord VC ill show you who i am gimme your address ill reach it lets talk.
True brother

Alexa Bros

Player
Player
i got nothing to say bro ya”ll trying to save him but he won’t be saved this way, Thrown you inside Rahul’s box cause you will reply from his side ofc
I support hill side mafia and bro we work by rules and we aren't noob

Alexa Bros

Player
Player
BTW We know who is noob and i think what you are doing is real toxicity, also the thing about Ar spammers is we dont like to use expensive bullets for ur fam because its a total waste

Rahul Ror

Hill side Mafia join us we are unofficial org
Leader of unofficial org
dear admin wacth this pov proof i am not using any illegal redux and this is in game setting there was no advantage in-game and its legal proof =

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
dear admin wacth this pov proof i am not using any illegal redux and this is in game setting there was no advantage in-game and its legal proof =
press windows + r then type f and make that window bigger and post a ss here we will get to know you have removed redux or no

Kingsx

Player
Player
Bros English and how could we trust that you don't use something you can remove it anyways any time admins take a action

Kingsx

Player
Player
BTW We know who is noob and i think what you are doing is real toxicity,also the thing about Ar spammers is we dont like to use expensive bullets for ur fam because its a total waste
Also you are 100% agreed saying this "BTW We know who is noob" and Just say it clearly ya"ll are poor to use a shotgun on us atleast we got a graduated leader.

Alexa Bros

Player
Player
Rules? I think you must have searched this word on Google just now even the leader is 12 th fail ahahha.
Dont judge a book by its cover.... bro Rahul handles the fam so well that we never go in negative balance like u

Alexa Bros

Player
Player
Also you are 100% agreed saying this "BTW We know who is noob" and Just say it clearly ya"ll are poor to use a shotgun on us atleast we got a graduated leader.
then also u guys dont follow rules and yea we are not poor bro

Alexa Bros

Player
Player
check ur fam balance and see whether is it in negative?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom