Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Outlaw
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
May 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yClfhTM

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
Dear Admins

Today me and Meme Moon (ID:30984) have Received Ban For 1.7 immediately after the auction End and i will Explain Everything that Happen Before that (Today !!!)

First, i had trade With Mix Sky (ID:6767) a off-White Keezy Luminous shoes For 30mil in Exchange !

Then immediately i had Trade With Meme Moon (ID:30984):

15 Chrismass Case For 4.5mil (300k each !!!)
lvl 4 black Backpack For 8mil
14 Bunker Juice For 2.240mil (160k each !!!)
Women Pink Gloves For 2mil
2 Women Abibas Pants For 4mil (2mil Each !!!)
Women Yellow Mickachoo Hoodie For 25mil
With Total Staffs = 45.740.000mil but i had Put an Exact amount 45mil as an Exchange !!!

I did this on purpose To Just Help My Friend (Meme Moon ID:30984) to Get The House in the auction without breaking any of (General Rules Account ownership (1.7) )

then after that, after she took the house she had to bring the money back to me with Total Money 75mil and with an Exchange all the items above (Total Staff 45mil + 30mil for off-White Keezy Luminous shoes ) with Total = 75mil in Exchange !!!

according to the Rules We are Clear about this thing and i know Guys you have so many of pressure in Admin Works but what Just Happen it happen that i explain Everything For you and Please i have Money that i Sell Everything with me To Go in auction In preparation for the upcoming days of auction

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
Dear Admins

Today me and Meme Moon (ID:30984) have Received Ban For 1.7 immediately after the auction End and i will Explain Everything that Happen Before that (Today !!!)

First, i had trade With Mix Sky (ID:6767) a off-White Keezy Luminous shoes For 30mil in Exchange !

Then immediately i had Trade With Meme Moon (ID:30984):

15 Chrismass Case For 4.5mil (300k each !!!)
lvl 4 black Backpack For 8mil
14 Bunker Juice For 2.240mil (160k each !!!)
Women Pink Gloves For 2mil
2 Women Abibas Pants For 4mil (2mil Each !!!)
Women Yellow Mickachoo Hoodie For 25mil
With Total Staffs = 45.740.000mil but i had Put an Exact amount 45mil as an Exchange !!!

I did this on purpose To Just Help My Friend (Meme Moon ID:30984) to Get The House in the auction without breaking any of (General Rules Account ownership (1.7) )

then after that, after she took the house she had to bring the money back to me with Total Money 75mil and with an Exchange all the items above (Total Staff 45mil + 30mil for off-White Keezy Luminous shoes ) with Total = 75mil in Exchange !!!

according to the Rules We are Clear about this thing and i know Guys you have so many of pressure in Admin Works but what Just Happen it happen that i explain Everything For you and Please i have Money that i Sell Everything with me To Go in auction In preparation for the upcoming days of auction
Sorry this is all the Pics From the beganing:

imgur.com

imgur.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom