Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dyako Broddy
Administrators nickname
Sierra Victor
Date
May 5, 2024
Time
16:37-40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/i1VVQCsAajg

Dyako Broddy

Provoker
Player
Hello dear admin
I was going to family event (RP ticket factory) as it is clearly shown in pov , then a vagos car rammed me then started shooting me and he killed me then they started robbing and when I said I want admin they told me stfu and after two times I complied and I started dropping my weapons and he said don't drop your guns put your hands in the air , I complied with his demands and administrator (Sierra Victor) punished me with a warning.

Hope you understand and remove warning.
🤍

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Player
Hello dear Player,
First of all when i was there (since you provided your POV after mark 4:30 last 15 seconds of this RP), they just give demand about they gonna rob you and multiple person pointing gun at you. You should fear for your life in case you dont. During robbery you are saying "all for these for revolver take it hahaha"

They are giving as a demand do not talk but you dont. During robbery person should act like a Scared for life as a action and way of talk.
Thanks

Dyako Broddy

Provoker
Player
Hello dear Player,
First of all when i was there (since you provided your POV after mark 4:30 last 15 seconds of this RP), they just give demand about they gonna rob you and multiple person pointing gun at you. You should fear for your life in case you dont. During robbery you are saying "all for these for revolver take it hahaha"

They are giving as a demand do not talk but you dont. During robbery person should act like a Scared for life as a action and way of talk.
Thanks
Yea I feared for my life and all they need was my guns and I was dropping them then you sent me to demorgan

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom