Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Grey President
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 12, 2024
Time of violation
00:40 IST
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZetCSoh7VPU

Greypresident97

Player
Player
I was setting up an exchange in beach market for level 3 brakes at 130k price. since I dont have the cash at the moment I told the player 138786 that I can transfer you 110k money in bank and u can make an exchange offer at 20k . so 110k + 20k =130k that was the deal and he aggreed to the exchange. I transfered the money and just after 5 second he leave the game. I am providing the link of screen recording -
. I hope you will do the right thing. thankyou for your time.

Greypresident97

Player
Player
I was setting up an exchange in beach market for level 3 brakes at 130k price. since I dont have the cash at the moment I told the player 138786 that I can transfer you 110k money in bank and u can make an exchange offer at 20k . so 110k + 20k =130k that was the deal and he aggreed to the exchange. I transfered the money and just after 5 second he leave the game. I am providing the link of screen recording -
. I hope you will do the right thing. thankyou for your time.
close this thread . person returned 70k so I have a good heart please close this thread I posted

Reactions: Adm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom