Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
İnformation
Your name IRL: Can
Your age (OOC):24
Time zone + country: Türkiye GMT +3
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):15:00 to 24:00
Average online per day(hours):6-8
Your Discord ID:.cann_you
Your characters' name (IC):Can Vurdururr
Your in game ID: 79722
Your in game level: 56
Languages spoken: turkish , English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Becoming an admin presents an opportunity to take on more responsibility within the server and contribute more to the community. Adminship provides a platform to maintain order, meet the needs of the community, and address issues that arise. While leaving RP life can be difficult, adminship offers a new avenue to help make the community a better place. Additionally, the experience of being an admin is a great opportunity to develop leadership skills and learn to handle various situations effectively.

2. What are your strengths?
    I can easily adjust to different situations and tasks. I am proficient in both written and verbal communication, enabling effective conveyance of ideas.Analytical abilities: I excel in assessing problems and finding creative solutions.
    : I am highly reliable and committed, consistently delivering quality results.

3. What are your weaknesses?

Sometimes, I may spend too much time perfecting a task or project, which can lead to delays in completion.
    Occasionally, I find it challenging to decline additional tasks or requests, potentially leading to overcommitment.
    I have a low tolerance for inefficiency, which may cause frustration in situations where processes are not optimized.
    Despite strong communication skills, I may experience nervousness when speaking in front of large groups.
    What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which are essential for effectively interacting with the community and addressing issues.Problem-Solving Abilities: I excel in analyzing situations, identifying problems, and implementing effective solutions to maintain a positive and harmonious environment within the server.Leadership Qualities: I demonstrate leadership qualities such as decisiveness, integrity, and the ability to inspire and motivate others, essential for guiding the team and fostering a sense of community.Conflict Resolution: I have experience in mediating conflicts and resolving disputes in a fair and impartial manner, promoting understanding and cooperation among community members.Technical Proficiency: I am proficient in utilizing various administrative tools and platforms, ensuring smooth operation and management of the server.Adaptability: I can quickly adapt to evolving circumstances and handle unexpected challenges effectively, ensuring the stability and growth of the community.Dedication and Responsibility: I am committed to fulfilling my duties and responsibilities as an admin, prioritizing the well-being

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    yes i am ready to sell

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    no there's not
  6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Certainly, here are some additional points to consider for my application
Experience: I bring with me experience in gaming communities and administration. I've held similar roles before and have acquired various skills along the way. I also made big mistakes in my time, but I could not learn the right things without making mistakes, I learned from them, thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

Hasbelkader Wish

on the way to become rich
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
  1. IRL Name = Samet
  2. Age (OOC):17
  3. Time zone + country:GMT+03:00
  4. 8H
  5. 12H
  6. Your Discord ID: wiseawacaxa
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Hasbelkader Wish
  8. Your in game ID:80518
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken: English and Turkish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State
Additional information
  1. I've been RPing for a while but im taking a break right now, im going more afk so i want to be an admin and have an active job.
  2. time management, speaking and writing 2 languages Turkis,English and am talking professional.
  3. i can talk loudly sometimes
  4. i am an active person and i often help create events to be created
  5. Yes i dont have bussines
  6. No
  7. No thank you for your attention

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
İnformation
Your name IRL: Can
Your age (OOC):24
Time zone + country: Türkiye GMT +3
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):15:00 to 24:00
Average online per day(hours):6-8
Your Discord ID:.cann_you
Your characters' name (IC):Can Vurdururr
Your in game ID: 79722
Your in game level: 56
Languages spoken: turkish , English
  1. There are several reasons why I want to become an admin and transition from RP life. Firstly, I believe I can contribute more to the community as an administrator. With my moderation and management skills, I feel I can help create a safer, more sustainable, and enjoyable environment for everyone. Additionally, I want to have a broader impact and contribute to the growth of the community as an admin.
  2. My strengths include strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a knack for teamwork. I can also maintain composure and act calmly even in challenging situations.
  3. Among my weaknesses, I sometimes tend to get caught up in details and may struggle with time management. However, I'm aware of these weaknesses and constantly strive to improve upon them.
  4. Skills I can bring to the admin team include effective communication, problem-solving, leadership, and empathy. Additionally, I have technical skills and experience in community management.
  5. Yes, I would be ready to sell my business.
  6. There are no real-life issues or situations currently or in the near future that would prevent me from being active.
  7. There's nothing specific you need to consider for my application, but I want to emphasize my dedication and commitment to the community. I am fully prepared to take on the responsibilities of an administrator and contribute to the development of the community.

Harry-Federal

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Anmol
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 14:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 9-10 hrs
6.Your Discord ID: harry9922.
7.Your characters' name (IC): Harry Federal
8.Your in game ID: 33599
9.Your in game level: 10
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I am part of Grand rp server from a long time and noticed that admins are not available at the morning time and usually respond very late thus i wanted to become Admin and Help all the people
and I have experienced in almost all illegal and legal orgs as 1st high command thus a great knowledge about it

2.What are your strengths?
-Equality among peoples
-Good knowledge of rules
-not Partiall

3.What are your weaknesses?
-Sometimes i get angry When i know i am right but others deny

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Rules knowledge + very friendly + Availibilty for help

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes Infact i dont have any buissness

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No IRL issues if any would come i will notify

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-I have Experience in Almost all orgs thus it makes me a better place to soupport curators and become curator myself

Best Regards
ThankYou For Reading My Application

Last edited:

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Prince
2.Your age (OOC): 19
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 11 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in game ID: 131275
9.Your in game level: 24
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-As i am part of Grand Rp server I suffer a lot of issues and experience many of situations I understand everyone's work and respect that but as i see how admins do there work hard and professionally and I want to work as admin because i want to make all citizens to ask anything freely and i will give my best to help them out not only to help also i want to help every citizen that think of justice from admins as my only work is justicity to those who are good ones.

-Make Things better and understandable
-Work for justice is my biggest strength
-Learn things professionally
-Equality to everyone

-No weakness till now in RP

-Only work perfectly and my professionally learning skill improve rp also

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I don't have business but if i had i will for sure

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-No boring things

Best Regards
Nioo Bros | 131275

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
  1. Your name IRL: A
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: IST (GMT + 5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:30-21:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7-8
  6. Your Discord ID: pu.ff
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Arthur Mack
  8. Your in game ID: 511
  9. Your in game level: 52
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi,English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

I was a senior admin in EN2 till January 2024. Due to some poor decision making and few competitive exams coming up on my calendar,i decided to step down as an admin after consulting lebron. however,I feel perfectly fit for this position now as my exams have come to an end and I can play grand for around 7-8 hrs a day.

Good decision making,fast and calculated responses,selfless.

I used to give bitter replies earlier,although I have worked on that now,a bit impatient I would say but if if its important work,then my impatience plays a good role i guess.

Unity,working as a team since we all are indeed a team. Also i can help the team make better decisions due to my experience.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

have none.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I already mentioned about the past experience.

Tom Starkk

Player
Player
1 ) Your Name IRL - Visshu
2 ) Your Age - 18
3 ) Time zone -(GMT+5:30) IST
4 ) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) - Mostly between 5:00 AM to 17:00 PM
5) Average online per day (hours) - 6 - 9 hrs
6 ) Your Discord ID - nothing_1_2_3_78382
7 ) Your character's name - Mahesh Cruise
8 ) Your in game ID - 30382
9) Your in game level - 26
10) Languages spoken -
Telugu,Hindi,English
11 ) What section would you prefer to be curator of - State Section

I have been playing Grand RP project from a good amount of time and have mostly been a part of every rp things and organization too and now I really want to become an admin because most of the new players who come to Grand RP unknowingly break rules and get punished and lose interest and I dont want that to happen I want to help new players learn and progress in RP without breaking rules unknowingly and getting to know how fun and interesting RP can be for them and others if they do so . I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server .

2. What are your strengths
* I hear and understand both sides of any or an argument before concluding .
* I try to make anyone understand the situation even in pressurized situations .
* I can speak Multiple Languages in multiple slangs or accents .
* I have had experience in Administration department before in some servers too

3. What are your weaknesses

I cant fake emotions and feelings mostly .

As I said most of the new players break rules unknowingly and get punished and they lose interest and I dont want that to happen . I will help them in knowing the rules better and help them in solving situations and punish people who break rules . All for a healthy and clean RP community .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes

Not being an admin but more than that Not really

I have been a part of the Administration department already and in the other server earlier and HC in mostly both and every legal and illegal orgs and have learned and gained good amount of experience from them.

Thank You for reading my application

Mahesh Cruise

Daddy Sharma

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL Akshaj Sharma
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):12:00 to 17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):5-6hours
  6. Your Discord ID:itsopzolo
  7. Your characters' name (IC)Daddy Sharma
  8. Your in game ID:87949
  9. Your in game level: 19
  10. Languages spoken: English + Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I wanna become and admin and leave rp because i got really good experience of roleplaying and i want to get some experience as and admin .

I am about my work
    I am good at teamwork

I can be little confuse sometimes but if i get help from my team this won't be a issue

My personal qualities such as team work and excitment to work

I will be as i have no business

NO
    No everything is clear like my record

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Joy Gun - 137425 - @matrix0261

Contact me on discord regarding interviews​

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Prince
2.Your age (OOC): 19
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 11 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in game ID: 131275
9.Your in game level: 24
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-As i am part of Grand Rp server I suffer a lot of issues and experience many of situations I understand everyone's work and respect that but as i see how admins do there work hard and professionally and I want to work as admin because i want to make all citizens to ask anything freely and i will give my best to help them out not only to help also i want to help every citizen that think of justice from admins as my only work is justicity to those who are good ones.

-Make Things better and understandable
-Work for justice is my biggest strength
-Learn things professionally

-No weakness till now in RP

-Only work perfectly and my professionally learning skill improve rp also

-I don't have business but if i had i will for sure

-No

-No boring things

Best Regards
Nioo Bros | 131275

Nathan son

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: piyush
Your age (OOC):16
Time zone GMT+5:30 country: India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):8:00 to 18:30
Average online per day(hours):10 hours
Your Discord ID: piyush19200
Your characters' name (IC): Nathan son
Your in game ID:102103
Your in game level:15
Languages spoken: Hindi, English
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
as an admin, I can contribute more to the community by helping maintain order and fairness while RP-life has been enjoyable i believe taking on an administrative role allows me to make a broader impact and support the community in new ways and I want to help many people as possible so they can have fun as much they want because I have so much fun and they have the right to have fun to

What are your strengths?
Learn things very quickly
I am loyal to my work

What are your weaknesses?
Can be too nervous

A good behaviour
Always listen to my seniors
I can do my work without taking a break for hours

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes (but don't have any businesses)
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your
application?
Not much but like to tell one thing
I know my IC age could we low but I am telling you I am pretty loyal to my work if you give me one task I will do it before anything else I do

Thank You For Reading My Application
Yours sincerely

Nathan son

Heykin Basayev

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Hakan KOÇ

2. Your age (OOC): 22

3. Time zone + country: GMT+3 Türkiye

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 17:00 to 23:30 in weekdays and 12:00 to 00:00 ( not online 12 hours but mostly active in these hours ) in weekends.

5. Average online per day(hours): around 4 hours in weekdays and around 6-7 hours weekend

6. Your Discord ID: cenktosun

7. Your character's name (IC): Heykin Basayev

8. Your in game ID: 76597

9. Your in game level: 22

10. Languages spoken: English, Turkish

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?

Answer:
I already helped too much people in server. Lots of people know me and they can approve that. Even after every NG disbands i become a taxi driver, i set price to 1 dollar and i help the guys who started new. So if i become an admin assistant, i can help people easily. One more thing, I think admins are cool so i wanna be admin. But main thing is helping to new players.

Answer:
I can understand other people well and i can contact with them best way. I am social person and i think my communication skills are good.

Answer:
I say ''no'' very hard when other side insist. Some people i trust can manipulate me easily but i will solve it for Grand at least. :)

Answer:
Good communication skills, I like being team so i can work with other admins in harmony. I don't like prolong the matters, i like solutions.

Answer:
Yes ( I do not have any )

Answer:
I am working in 2 jobs and studying at the same time so some days i can't play. In 3 january to 13 january i have final exams so i can not be active too much at these days. Maybe 1-2 hours per day. Except these there is nothing.

Answer:
Nothing

aishwarya patel

Player
Player

Grand Role Play | Forum

A

Welcome!​

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins​

MODERATIONUNWATCH
•••
[IMG alt="yashvirani"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/159/159284.jpg?1713846051[/IMG]

yashvirani

Player​

Player
INFORMATION
1.Your Name IRL: Yash Virani
2.Your Age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:15 to 15:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 9 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: yashvirani
7. Your characters' name (IC): Yash Warior
8. Your in game ID: 145498
9. Your in game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

-> Becoming an admin is an best opprtunity for all and i also want to get benefit of becoming an admin. It is my dream to become an admin one day and help new comers to teach them about city rules so that they can continue their RP life without breaking any rules. Admins have a very high responsibilty and i also want to experience their hardwork towards the project and to maintain the hardwork until the end. Each server of GrandRP is known by the admin work of each particular server. So basically, as much as high skilled and developed admins will be there, the more reputation and respect of the server increases. And this is in short that my goal is to become admin one day and boost the server further and further in development and progress.

-> I am quite good at handling situations and one my critical strength is that i stay calm all the way and have high precising skills that are required in the field of admin and also have almost full experience of the city and that is the simple quote that experience is everything !

-> I don't have much weaknesses but about my one weaknesses is that i become so kind sometimes towards people and become busy to solve their problem whole day and that is my weakness that i will get busy in confusing situations.

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent english that is necesaary to communicate between citizens for solving their problems and fulfilling their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect and care.

-> Yes

-> Not at the current moment and i don't think there are any issues

-> Yes, if anyone sees my IC age they underestimate me and that is i want to prove everyone about my skills and if i got a chance to become an admin, beleive me it is going to be the best of all !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a good day !

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Ganapati and Sunny Pluxury
P

Preet189

Player​

Player
1. PREET
2. 21
3. 5:30+ IST(INDIA)
4. 3-4 HOURS
5. Any time I am free from work. But I usually play like 4 hours a day
6. preet00
7. Preet Mafia
8. 54332
9. 5 ~ 7 level
10. English and Hindi
11. State

1. Well because I want to help People in state and there are sometimes that admin do like favouritism to player and there are some department like hospital and lspd that do not work properly.

2. Time management, Patience, Enforcement

3. I can't change my mind on geniune facts and true statements.

4. I can bring time management and routine checking for admin.

5. I don't have any business in game. And I just recently join, though I know how things work.

6. Office work that's prevent me from being active all the day

7. yes, I am new to rp but I play online games and sometime I can't play. But i very much like to play games.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Nik Payne"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/63/63516.jpg?1677672016[/IMG]

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator​

Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview.

1- Eren Federal - 107878 : erenfederal

Regarding interviews contact me on discord.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Eren Federal
[IMG alt="Pidim96"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/153/153904.jpg?1714970202[/IMG]

Pidim96

Player​

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Pidim
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + country: GMT+6 + Bangladesh
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6 to 20
5. Average online per day(hours): 8
6. Your Discord ID: pidim96
7. Your characters' name (IC): Pidim Spice
8. Your in game ID: 143650
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bangla

Additional information

- I have spent time with almost all legal orgs (fib cos, sahp cc and lspd acp), gangs (bloods og, families og, marabunta og) and fams. Now I want to do something new and better.
- I want to make Grand RP the best roleplay server by punishing role breakers.
- I am always calm.
- I have nice behavior.
- I always follow chain of command.
- Excitement
- Good communication.
- Situation solving.
- Yes.
- No.
- My IC level might be slightly lower, but I assure you that I will put forth my best effort to make the admin team good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Rater

Last edited: Yesterday at 8:59 PM
Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Arvind Singh, jameskepler and Nathan son
[IMG alt="coach"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/135/135263.jpg?1710294354[/IMG]

coach

Player​

Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL : RIYAD
  2. Your age (OOC) : 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): (16:00 to 02:00)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: coach4293
  7. Your characters' name (IC): coach laafta
  8. Your in game ID: 123845
  9. Your in game level: 27
  10. Languages spoken: a bit english and arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
    Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : i want to be an admin because i really enjoy the game and during the period that i have been playing i met a lot of people that harmed the experience of rp with their ignorance to the rules or their toxicity wich i would really like to change and make this game better surely i can't do it alone on such a big project but im sure that with the help of other admins we can push this server toward more and more success
    2. What are your strengths?: -i'm a person who love justice -i have experience in other rp servers
      -i always hear both sides of the story
      -i'm very active on the project
      -i speak arabic so i can really help admin's that
      -can't speak it since i have noticed that there are a lot of arabic people that get misunderstood or don't get punished for their insults
    3. What are your weaknesses?: -i'm not that good in english but i have the essentials and i do have the key words that i will need on my job -i can easily get angry when someone try hiding the obvious and give stupid excuse -i have been banned but now i'm totally aware of my mistakes and i will never do them again
    4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?: i will be ready to leave the rp life for this duty and make other players experince better
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): -i accept any consequences that will come after this duty
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: im free
    7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: Nothing

Last edited: May 8, 2024
Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:dosto
[IMG alt="Kakashi.01."]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/119/119045.jpg?1713681734[/IMG]

Kakashi.01.

Player​

Player
Your name IRL: Mohit Singh
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00-13:00 then 17:00-19:00
Average online per day(hours): 12-14 hours
Your Discord ID: Kakashi.04
Your characters' name (IC): Kakashi Singh
Your in game ID: 67110
Your in game level: 35 currently
Languages spoken: English, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
1. I Gain too much experience in organisations , gangs, leader of org and I never try to experience Admin life.
2. The main reason to not try for becoming admin is that time I don't have good lap it laga too much render issues. Now I have comparability good one . So I wanna experience it
3. I wanna help citizens, New citizens. I love to be the part of it.

What are your strengths?
1. I can manage situations patiently.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Good understanding

1. Trust issues.

1. I can manage situation easily and help fair citizens. And learn more from my colleagues and higher ups.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Nope

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Nope.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="yashvirani"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/159/159284.jpg?1713846051[/IMG]

yashvirani

Player​

Player
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:15 to 15:00

Additional information

-> Becoming an admin is an best opprtunity for all and i also want to get benefit of becoming an admin. It is my dream to become an admin one day and help new comers to teach them about city rules so that they can continue their RP life without breaking any rules. Admins have a very high responsibilty and i also want to experience their hardwork towards the project and to maintain the hardwork until the end. Each server of GrandRP is known by the admin work of each particular server. So basically, as much as high skilled and developed admins will be there, the more reputation and respect of the server increases. And this is in short that my goal is to become admin one day and boost the server further and further in development and progress.

-> I am quite good at handling situations and one my critical strength is that i stay calm all the way and have high precising skills that are required in the field of admin and also have almost full experience of the city and that is the simple quote that experience is everything !

-> I don't have much weaknesses but about my one weaknesses is that i become so kind sometimes towards people and become busy to solve their problem whole day and that is my weakness that i will get busy in confusing situations.

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent english that is necesaary to communicate between citizens for solving their problems and fulfilling their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect and care.

-> Yes

-> Yes, if anyone sees my IC age they underestimate me and that is i want to prove everyone about my skills and if i got a chance to become an admin, beleive me it is going to be the best of all !

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a good day !

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="GaripKont"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/77/77234.jpg?1686704997[/IMG]

GaripKont

KEL​

Player

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Lamar King"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/24/24932.jpg?1715100478[/IMG]

Lamar King

Player​

Player
1. Your name IRL - Kristopher
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone- GMT+2
4. Average online per day- 5 hrs
5. Your Discord- itapyou
6. Your Nickname- itapyou
7. Your ID-9896

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
A. I Think I fit as an admin because of my experience in the illegal and legal orgs I have been apart of the FIB, SAHP, and I have been apart of the vagos, I have experienced multiple scenarios where I have to call the shots and do the correct thing witch I have done, I have experience being an admin in other fivem servers as well.
1. Experience
2. Fast Learner
3. adaptability
4. Can call the shots or let someone take over if needed
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
1. Not being able to see both sides of the party, but I am actively trying to improve that aspect and in the coming weeks if I become an admin I will overcome it.
2.Concentration Issue
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A. Yes
A.Yes

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Harry_Knight"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/69/69987.jpg?1702104770[/IMG]

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World​

Player
1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord: .notturbo

6. Your Nickname: Harry NoMercyKnight

7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

• Having part of Grand Rp from more then 1 year i learn all the rules and experience to be an admin and also i want to help admin team and give administration service with honesty and best performance as expected from Grand Rp players. Help Grand Rp players if they need any type of help in RP or Rules.

• I am mature and understand every situation. Didn’t get panic in hard situations and i have good communication skills in English/Urdu

• Anger issues. Can’t control on my self when i am angry specially when someone lie about something about me or others

• Yes, I am Ready

• Yes. But i dont have business

Thank You,

Best Regards

Harry Knight

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:No Mercy Knight and kunalpodder
B

Bah0 Alejandro

Player​

Player
Information

Your name IRL Can
Your age (OOC): 23
Time zone + country: GMT +3 Turkey
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 16.00-02.00
Average online per day(hours):6-8 hours
Your Discord ID: cann01
Your characters' name (IC): Can Alejandro
Your in game ID: 67501
Your in game level: 58
Languages spoken: English, Turkish
Additional information

I have been playing the game for 2 years and I have really gained a lot of experience. I have also been the leader of the unoff family in the past, and I also took on duties in the li lspd fbi. I think it is time to help new players by using this experience.
What are your strengths?

I have a hard time getting angry and I am very patient. I enjoy helping new players very much. I served as family leader and deputy for years and helped the players in every aspect.

I don't have many weaknesses because I communicate well with people, so I don't experience many problems, but I get very upset when the same mistake is repeated over and over again.
I am very happy about teamwork and communicating with people. Although there are many Turkish players in the game, there are not enough Turkish admins. Sometimes when people have difficulty expressing themselves, it can be more functional to help them in their native language. I am very experienced in the game and I would be happy to share my experiences.
Yes,sure
No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I've made mistakes in the past, but I regret them very much and now I'm all about helping people and trying to enjoy it.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Martha Shaw, Prometheus alejandro, CebeliTarik Lue and 10 others
[IMG alt="Gamiatoon"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/161/161616.jpg?1715072596[/IMG]

Gamiatoon

Player​

Player
G

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Nathan son"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/156/156923.jpg?1714537768[/IMG]

Nathan son

Player​

Player
Your age (OOC):15
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):8:00 to 18:30
Your in game level:14
Additional information
I have the experience of every legal organisation and I have to try something new and many players break the rules I also want to change that

What are your strengths?
I can talk to player very politely
I can put many hours in work

Can be too nervous

Communication skills

Yes
No
application?
No

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:ani wizzard and Pidim96
[IMG alt="Elena Parker"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/159/159531.jpg?1713418726[/IMG]

Elena Parker

Player​

Player
  1. Your name IRL: Suvam Biswas
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 9 hours to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: elena.o.o
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Elena Parker
  8. Your in game ID: 103883
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali
Additional information
    -- I spend much time as a normal guy and now I want to experience Admin Life. I study all server rules and now I believe I'm perfect for Admin. Currently, I'm working on Lifeinvader (Senior Manager). I also believe that I can help new citizens who just joined Grand RP. I have always been passionate about helping others and ensuring a positive experience for everyone.
    --
    I'm a Quick Learner.
    --Take correct decision very quickly.
    --Handle any tough situation very calmly.
    --
    I'm an overthinker.
    -- I believe am a straightforward person.
    --I prefer to do one work at a time, to avoid mistakes.
    --
    I have a good teamworking skill, it can be help me to work with other Admins.
    -- I have a max perception of Lifeinvader, EMS, LSPD, Capitol, And server rules
    --
    Yes.
    --
    No.
    --
    I already have mentioned all the things about me. At the end, I want to say that if I'm selected for Adminship then I can do my work perfectly without any mistakes.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Kazuto Kirigaya, Drek Asterrr, kunalpodder and 1 other person
[IMG alt="GaripKont"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/77/77234.jpg?1686704997[/IMG]

GaripKont

KEL​

Player
1.Your Name IRL: Umut
2.Your Age (OOC): 24
3.Time zone + country: GMT+3:00
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 to 18:00
6. Your Discord ID: garip.kont
7. Your characters' name (IC): Garip Fedorov
8. Your in game ID: 82889
9. Your in game level: 41
10. Languages spoken: Turkish , English

Additional information

-
I've been in the server for very long time and have excellent experience in legal and illegal orgs. I love this project and am dedicated to it and am ready to take my dedication to the next level as an admin.

-There is a lot of insult in the club chat every day and they are not noticed because its mostly in Turkish. I can help with monitoring this very effectively.
-I am fair and respectful towards people
-I am a good listener and learn quickly.

-Sometimes i trust people too easily
-I get angry easily

As an applicant for the admin team, I bring a diverse set of skills that I believe would be valuable in supporting and enhancing the server community.

Effective Communication: With my strong communication skills, I can interact with players and fellow admins professionally and efficiently. Clear and transparent communication is essential for addressing issues and fostering a positive environment.
Problem-Solving Abilities: I excel at analyzing situations, identifying problems, and implementing effective solutions. Whether it's resolving conflicts among players or troubleshooting technical issues, I'm resourceful and adept at finding resolutions.
Attention to Detail: I pay close attention to the details, ensuring that rules are enforced consistently and fairly. This meticulous approach helps maintain order and fairness on the server.
Team Collaboration: I thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy working with others towards common goals. As a team player, I'm supportive, respectful, and always willing to lend a helping hand to fellow admins.
Time Management: With my strong organizational skills, I can effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks to ensure that administrative duties are completed promptly and efficiently.
Adaptability: I'm adaptable and quick to learn, which is crucial in a dynamic and ever-evolving online community. I'm open to feedback and willing to adapt to changes to better serve the needs of the server and its players.

Overall, I'm committed to contributing my skills and dedication to the admin team, working tirelessly to uphold the integrity of the server and provide a positive and enjoyable experience for all players.

-I dont have any business.

-No, there are no irl issues or situations currently preventing me from being active on the server, nor do I foresee any in the near future. I am fully committed to dedicating my time and effort to the admin team.

-I would like to highlight my passion for fostering a positive and welcoming community environment. I believe in the importance of fairness, inclusivity, and transparency in all administrative decisions. Additionally, I'm open to feedback and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. I'm eager to contribute to the success of the server and help create memorable experiences for all its members

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Lezen Payne
N

Nevermind Ali

Player​

Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    Ans: 18.

2. Your age (OOC):
    Ans: 11.

3. Time zone + country:
    Ans: ( GMT +4 ) Dubai.

Ans: Normal i play Around ( 8 to 12 Hours but when i get in mood or motivate i play till 15 hours but if i got lowest timing so i play 8 to 10 hours.

Ans: More then 8 Hours.

6. Your Discord ID:
    Ans: What_ever.36.

Ans: Nevermind Ali.

8. Your in game ID:
    Ans : 148844.

9. Your in game level:

10. Languages spoken:
    Ans : English, Urdu, Hindi, Pashto, Afghani,
    Ans: State.
Additional information
    Ans: The reason I want to become an admin and leave the RP life is because I want to be able to help new players and be available for the legal orgs that have any trouble. I have experience in the city and I know the struggle of being a new player that just joined the city and not aware of the rules. My goal as an admin is to help educate and make the city a safe and fair environment for everyone to play.

Ans: Piece, Patience, Positive, Open minded.

Ans: Nothing.

Ans: Trust, Confident, Joy,

Ans: Yes.

Ans: NO.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Razwad Borolox"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/140/140709.jpg?1704628916[/IMG]

Razwad Borolox

Player​

Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Azwad Raeed
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+6
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 09:00 - 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: raeed03
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Razwad ZeroThree
  8. Your in game ID: 128026
  9. Your in game level: 14
  10. Languages spoken: Bangla and English
Additional information
    => I noticed I do give several hours in the game so why not help the admin panel to make the server better and maintain a peaceful experience among the players.
    => Good observation sense, decent speaking and writing skill, calm personality.
    => Introvert.
    => I hope my observation skill can help a lot.
    => Yes I am ready to take the responsibility.
    => I'll be shifting home soon but other than that I am prepared always.
    => Just allow me some time for my shifting purpose and my timezone will change. kindly consider the situation.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
A

aishwarya patel

Player​

Player
1.Your Name IRL: Aishwarya patel
2.Your Age (OOC): 18
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 2:15 to 15:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 8 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: patel0999
7. Your characters' name (IC): Mist Patel
8. Your in game ID: 139961
9. Your in game level: 12
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Additional information

• Being a admin is a nice task that allows you to face all kinds of challenges and as a admin you learn to deal with most of the things and being admin is a task of high responsiblity and i am ready to take this responsiblity and gives my best.Leaving RP is for the citizens of the city

• I have many strengths that i never leave the task pending,never allows someone to do something wrong,i do not show mercy on those who do wrong,very familiar and kind to those who are the good citizens.

• I only have 1 weakness that sometimes i do some silly things like teasing friends and talk like a npc etc.

• My task preforming skills,my justice full point of view to all and my sincerity

• I am ready,but i do not have any business now

• No there is not any IRL issue that prevent me to give time in city

• Nothing,I know you take the right descision.

aishwarya patel

Player
Player

Grand Role Play | Forum

A

Welcome!​

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins​

MODERATIONUNWATCH
•••

yashvirani

Player​

Player
INFORMATION

Additional information

-> Yes

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Ganapati and Sunny Pluxury
P

Preet189

Player​

Player
1. PREET
2. 21
3. 5:30+ IST(INDIA)
4. 3-4 HOURS
5. Any time I am free from work. But I usually play like 4 hours a day
6. preet00
7. Preet Mafia
8. 54332
9. 5 ~ 7 level
10. English and Hindi
11. State

1. Well because I want to help People in state and there are sometimes that admin do like favouritism to player and there are some department like hospital and lspd that do not work properly.

2. Time management, Patience, Enforcement

3. I can't change my mind on geniune facts and true statements.

4. I can bring time management and routine checking for admin.

5. I don't have any business in game. And I just recently join, though I know how things work.

6. Office work that's prevent me from being active all the day

7. yes, I am new to rp but I play online games and sometime I can't play. But i very much like to play games.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Nik Payne"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/63/63516.jpg?1677672016[/IMG]

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator​

Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview.

1- Eren Federal - 107878 : erenfederal

Regarding interviews contact me on discord.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Eren Federal
[IMG alt="Pidim96"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/153/153904.jpg?1714970202[/IMG]

Pidim96

Player​

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Pidim
3. Time zone + country: GMT+6 + Bangladesh
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6 to 20
5. Average online per day(hours): 8
6. Your Discord ID: pidim96
7. Your characters' name (IC): Pidim Spice
8. Your in game ID: 143650
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bangla

Additional information

- I have spent time with almost all legal orgs (fib cos, sahp cc and lspd acp), gangs (bloods og, families og, marabunta og) and fams. Now I want to do something new and better.
- I want to make Grand RP the best roleplay server by punishing role breakers.
- I am always calm.
- I have nice behavior.
- I always follow chain of command.
- Excitement
- Good communication.
- Situation solving.
- Yes.
- No.
- My IC level might be slightly lower, but I assure you that I will put forth my best effort to make the admin team good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Rater

Last edited: Yesterday at 8:59 PM
Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Arvind Singh, jameskepler and Nathan son
[IMG alt="coach"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/135/135263.jpg?1710294354[/IMG]

coach

Player​

Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL : RIYAD
  2. Your age (OOC) : 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): (16:00 to 02:00)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: coach4293
  7. Your characters' name (IC): coach laafta
  8. Your in game ID: 123845
  9. Your in game level: 27
  10. Languages spoken: a bit english and arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
    Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : i want to be an admin because i really enjoy the game and during the period that i have been playing i met a lot of people that harmed the experience of rp with their ignorance to the rules or their toxicity wich i would really like to change and make this game better surely i can't do it alone on such a big project but im sure that with the help of other admins we can push this server toward more and more success
    2. What are your strengths?: -i'm a person who love justice -i have experience in other rp servers
      -i always hear both sides of the story
      -i'm very active on the project
      -i speak arabic so i can really help admin's that
      -can't speak it since i have noticed that there are a lot of arabic people that get misunderstood or don't get punished for their insults
    3. What are your weaknesses?: -i'm not that good in english but i have the essentials and i do have the key words that i will need on my job -i can easily get angry when someone try hiding the obvious and give stupid excuse -i have been banned but now i'm totally aware of my mistakes and i will never do them again
    4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?: i will be ready to leave the rp life for this duty and make other players experince better
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): -i accept any consequences that will come after this duty
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: im free
    7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: Nothing

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:dosto
[IMG alt="Kakashi.01."]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/119/119045.jpg?1713681734[/IMG]

Kakashi.01.

Player​

Player
Your name IRL: Mohit Singh
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00-13:00 then 17:00-19:00
Average online per day(hours): 12-14 hours
Your Discord ID: Kakashi.04
Your characters' name (IC): Kakashi Singh
Your in game ID: 67110
Your in game level: 35 currently
Languages spoken: English, Hindi

Additional information
1. I Gain too much experience in organisations , gangs, leader of org and I never try to experience Admin life.
2. The main reason to not try for becoming admin is that time I don't have good lap it laga too much render issues. Now I have comparability good one . So I wanna experience it
3. I wanna help citizens, New citizens. I love to be the part of it.

What are your strengths?
1. I can manage situations patiently.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Good understanding

1. Trust issues.

1. I can manage situation easily and help fair citizens. And learn more from my colleagues and higher ups.

Yes

Nope

Nope.

Like Reply
Select for moderation

yashvirani

Player​

Player

Additional information

-> Yes

Like Reply
Select for moderation

GaripKont

KEL​

Player

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Lamar King"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/24/24932.jpg?1715100478[/IMG]

Lamar King

Player​

Player
1. Your name IRL - Kristopher
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone- GMT+2
4. Average online per day- 5 hrs
5. Your Discord- itapyou
6. Your Nickname- itapyou
7. Your ID-9896

A. I Think I fit as an admin because of my experience in the illegal and legal orgs I have been apart of the FIB, SAHP, and I have been apart of the vagos, I have experienced multiple scenarios where I have to call the shots and do the correct thing witch I have done, I have experience being an admin in other fivem servers as well.
1. Experience
2. Fast Learner
3. adaptability
4. Can call the shots or let someone take over if needed
1. Not being able to see both sides of the party, but I am actively trying to improve that aspect and in the coming weeks if I become an admin I will overcome it.
2.Concentration Issue
A. Yes
A.Yes

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Harry_Knight"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/69/69987.jpg?1702104770[/IMG]

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World​

Player
1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord: .notturbo

6. Your Nickname: Harry NoMercyKnight

7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

• Having part of Grand Rp from more then 1 year i learn all the rules and experience to be an admin and also i want to help admin team and give administration service with honesty and best performance as expected from Grand Rp players. Help Grand Rp players if they need any type of help in RP or Rules.

• I am mature and understand every situation. Didn’t get panic in hard situations and i have good communication skills in English/Urdu

• Anger issues. Can’t control on my self when i am angry specially when someone lie about something about me or others

• Yes, I am Ready

• Yes. But i dont have business

Thank You,

Best Regards

Harry Knight

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:No Mercy Knight and kunalpodder
B

Bah0 Alejandro

Player​

Player
Information

Your name IRL Can
Your age (OOC): 23
Time zone + country: GMT +3 Turkey
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 16.00-02.00
Average online per day(hours):6-8 hours
Your Discord ID: cann01
Your characters' name (IC): Can Alejandro
Your in game ID: 67501
Your in game level: 58
Languages spoken: English, Turkish
Additional information

I have been playing the game for 2 years and I have really gained a lot of experience. I have also been the leader of the unoff family in the past, and I also took on duties in the li lspd fbi. I think it is time to help new players by using this experience.
What are your strengths?

I have a hard time getting angry and I am very patient. I enjoy helping new players very much. I served as family leader and deputy for years and helped the players in every aspect.

I don't have many weaknesses because I communicate well with people, so I don't experience many problems, but I get very upset when the same mistake is repeated over and over again.
I am very happy about teamwork and communicating with people. Although there are many Turkish players in the game, there are not enough Turkish admins. Sometimes when people have difficulty expressing themselves, it can be more functional to help them in their native language. I am very experienced in the game and I would be happy to share my experiences.
Yes,sure
No

I've made mistakes in the past, but I regret them very much and now I'm all about helping people and trying to enjoy it.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Martha Shaw, Prometheus alejandro, CebeliTarik Lue and 10 others
[IMG alt="Gamiatoon"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/161/161616.jpg?1715072596[/IMG]

Gamiatoon

Player​

Player
G

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Nathan son"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/156/156923.jpg?1714537768[/IMG]

Nathan son

Player​

Player
Your age (OOC):15
Your in game level:14
Additional information
I have the experience of every legal organisation and I have to try something new and many players break the rules I also want to change that

What are your strengths?
I can talk to player very politely
I can put many hours in work

Can be too nervous

Communication skills

Yes
No
application?
No

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:ani wizzard and Pidim96
[IMG alt="Elena Parker"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/159/159531.jpg?1713418726[/IMG]

Elena Parker

Player​

Player
  1. Your name IRL: Suvam Biswas
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 9 hours to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: elena.o.o
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Elena Parker
  8. Your in game ID: 103883
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali
Additional information
    -- I spend much time as a normal guy and now I want to experience Admin Life. I study all server rules and now I believe I'm perfect for Admin. Currently, I'm working on Lifeinvader (Senior Manager). I also believe that I can help new citizens who just joined Grand RP. I have always been passionate about helping others and ensuring a positive experience for everyone.
    --
    I'm a Quick Learner.
    --Take correct decision very quickly.
    --Handle any tough situation very calmly.
    --
    I'm an overthinker.
    -- I believe am a straightforward person.
    --I prefer to do one work at a time, to avoid mistakes.
    --
    I have a good teamworking skill, it can be help me to work with other Admins.
    -- I have a max perception of Lifeinvader, EMS, LSPD, Capitol, And server rules
    --
    Yes.
    --
    No.
    --
    I already have mentioned all the things about me. At the end, I want to say that if I'm selected for Adminship then I can do my work perfectly without any mistakes.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Kazuto Kirigaya, Drek Asterrr, kunalpodder and 1 other person

GaripKont

KEL​

Player
1.Your Name IRL: Umut
2.Your Age (OOC): 24
3.Time zone + country: GMT+3:00
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 to 18:00
6. Your Discord ID: garip.kont
7. Your characters' name (IC): Garip Fedorov
8. Your in game ID: 82889
9. Your in game level: 41
10. Languages spoken: Turkish , English

Additional information

-
I've been in the server for very long time and have excellent experience in legal and illegal orgs. I love this project and am dedicated to it and am ready to take my dedication to the next level as an admin.

-There is a lot of insult in the club chat every day and they are not noticed because its mostly in Turkish. I can help with monitoring this very effectively.
-I am fair and respectful towards people
-I am a good listener and learn quickly.

-Sometimes i trust people too easily
-I get angry easily

As an applicant for the admin team, I bring a diverse set of skills that I believe would be valuable in supporting and enhancing the server community.

Effective Communication: With my strong communication skills, I can interact with players and fellow admins professionally and efficiently. Clear and transparent communication is essential for addressing issues and fostering a positive environment.
Problem-Solving Abilities: I excel at analyzing situations, identifying problems, and implementing effective solutions. Whether it's resolving conflicts among players or troubleshooting technical issues, I'm resourceful and adept at finding resolutions.
Attention to Detail: I pay close attention to the details, ensuring that rules are enforced consistently and fairly. This meticulous approach helps maintain order and fairness on the server.
Team Collaboration: I thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy working with others towards common goals. As a team player, I'm supportive, respectful, and always willing to lend a helping hand to fellow admins.
Time Management: With my strong organizational skills, I can effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks to ensure that administrative duties are completed promptly and efficiently.
Adaptability: I'm adaptable and quick to learn, which is crucial in a dynamic and ever-evolving online community. I'm open to feedback and willing to adapt to changes to better serve the needs of the server and its players.

Overall, I'm committed to contributing my skills and dedication to the admin team, working tirelessly to uphold the integrity of the server and provide a positive and enjoyable experience for all players.

-I dont have any business.

-No, there are no irl issues or situations currently preventing me from being active on the server, nor do I foresee any in the near future. I am fully committed to dedicating my time and effort to the admin team.

-I would like to highlight my passion for fostering a positive and welcoming community environment. I believe in the importance of fairness, inclusivity, and transparency in all administrative decisions. Additionally, I'm open to feedback and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. I'm eager to contribute to the success of the server and help create memorable experiences for all its members

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Lezen Payne
N

Nevermind Ali

Player​

Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    Ans: 18.

2. Your age (OOC):

3. Time zone + country:
    Ans: ( GMT +4 ) Dubai.

Ans: Normal i play Around ( 8 to 12 Hours but when i get in mood or motivate i play till 15 hours but if i got lowest timing so i play 8 to 10 hours.

Ans: More then 8 Hours.

6. Your Discord ID:
    Ans: What_ever.36.

Ans: Nevermind Ali.

8. Your in game ID:
    Ans : 148844.

9. Your in game level:

10. Languages spoken:
    Ans : English, Urdu, Hindi, Pashto, Afghani,
    Ans: State.
Additional information
    Ans: The reason I want to become an admin and leave the RP life is because I want to be able to help new players and be available for the legal orgs that have any trouble. I have experience in the city and I know the struggle of being a new player that just joined the city and not aware of the rules. My goal as an admin is to help educate and make the city a safe and fair environment for everyone to play.

Ans: Piece, Patience, Positive, Open minded.

Ans: Nothing.

Ans: Trust, Confident, Joy,

Ans: Yes.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Razwad Borolox"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/140/140709.jpg?1704628916[/IMG]

Razwad Borolox

Player​

Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Azwad Raeed
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+6
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 09:00 - 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: raeed03
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Razwad ZeroThree
  8. Your in game ID: 128026
  9. Your in game level: 14
  10. Languages spoken: Bangla and English
Additional information
    => I noticed I do give several hours in the game so why not help the admin panel to make the server better and maintain a peaceful experience among the players.
    => Good observation sense, decent speaking and writing skill, calm personality.
    => Introvert.
    => I hope my observation skill can help a lot.
    => Yes I am ready to take the responsibility.
    => I'll be shifting home soon but other than that I am prepared always.
    => Just allow me some time for my shifting purpose and my timezone will change. kindly consider the situation.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
A

aishwarya patel

Player​

Player
1.Your Name IRL: Aishwarya patel
2.Your Age (OOC): 18
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 2:15 to 15:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 8 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: patel0999
7. Your characters' name (IC): Mist Patel
8. Your in game ID: 139961
9. Your in game level: 12
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Additional information

• Being a admin is a nice task that allows you to face all kinds of challenges and as a admin you learn to deal with most of the things and being admin is a task of high responsiblity and i am ready to take this responsiblity and gives my best.Leaving RP is for the citizens of the city

• I have many strengths that i never leave the task pending,never allows someone to do something wrong,i do not show mercy on those who do wrong,very familiar and kind to those who are the good citizens.

• I only have 1 weakness that sometimes i do some silly things like teasing friends and talk like a npc etc.

• My task preforming skills,my justice full point of view to all and my sincerity

• I am ready,but i do not have any business now

• No there is not any IRL issue that prevent me to give time in city

• Nothing,I know you take the right descision.

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Sedat Çakır
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +03:00
  4. Based on server time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX using 24H time format): Weekdays 17:00 to 22:00 Weekends 17:00 to 02:00
  5. Average time spent online per day (hours): 5 hours on weekdays 9 hours at weekends
  6. Your Discord ID: cafer.00
  7. Your character's name (IC): Cafer Alejandro
  8. Your in-game ID: 63090
  9. Your in-game level: 44
  10. Languages spoken: Turkish and English
  11. Which section would you prefer to curate (State or Crime)?: State and Crime
Additional information

I have been playing in Grand rp EN2 project since 2022 in these 2 years I have learned all the rules on the server and gained experience and the reason why I left rp life as a state and crime is that I started to get bored of doing the same rp jobs I always wanted to be an admin until this time and your in-game announcements caused me to throw this application the main reason is that I usually cannot find an active admin on the server at night and I want to provide a nice rp environment for all players in the game

My strengths are that I can find a quick and clear result to an situation I dont panic during an situation I can speak fluently and clearly with the players I can translate Turkish in important forums or and I am very close with all media I can be a media curator so I can bring more active players to the server

I dont have any weaknesses that I have observed

Active admin and I know that most redux and weapons are not legal or illegal

5. Are you ready to sell your business? (It is restricted to have a business while you are an Admin)

I dont have any business now

6. Is there an IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or in the near future?

1 month later I will go on holiday and then I am fully active Its uncertain at the moment I might not go

7. Is there anything else we should consider or be aware of for your application?

The only thing I want you to know is that there may be penalties I have received in the past but I can swear to you that I regret my mistakes and I have learnt from all of them one by one, and now I have mastered all the rules of the server I hope I get elected

Best Regards
    Cafer Alejandro

Harry-Federal

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Anmol
2.Your age (OOC): 18
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 14:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 9-10 hrs
6.Your Discord ID: harry9922.
7.Your characters' name (IC): Harry Federal
8.Your in game ID: 33599
9.Your in game level: 10
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I am part of Grand rp server from a long time and noticed that admins are not available at the morning time and usually respond very late thus i wanted to become Admin and Help all the people
and I have experienced in almost all illegal and legal orgs as 1st high command thus a great knowledge about it

-Equality among peoples
-Good knowledge of rules
-not Partiall

-Sometimes i get angry When i know i am right but others deny

-Rules knowledge + very friendly + Availibilty for help

-Yes Infact i dont have any buissness

-No IRL issues if any would come i will notify

-I have Experience in Almost all orgs thus it makes me a better place to soupport curators and become curator myself

Best Regards
ThankYou For Reading My Application

Last edited:
Top Bottom