Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sweyz Lso
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
May 15, 2024
Time
12:34
Proofs
https://imgur.com/lFq45Q9

Sweyz Lso

Player
Player
Hello dear Floki and Bobby my ip was blocked for Helping ban evader the ban, but I didn't help anyone, let me explain myself

I have GTA V on my epic games and steam accounts and when i bought a new computer i switched to my steam account and i don't use the epic games account, yes i used to use it but now i play on my steam account, I sold the rockstar account on epic games and the person who bought it told me he was banned and then my friends told me I was banned. I didn't know that the person i sold the account to was playing in GRAND RP and we both got banned. I have been in this project for a long time, I have played on most servers and I enjoy playing, I have never been banned on the en3 server, I was banned 1 time due to bug abuse, but that was a misunderstanding and this is the 2nd misunderstanding, if I made a mistake, I sincerely apologize for it and I accept money wipe for it

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom