Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Bhaiya
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
May 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ban-CUmMKFa

Sam Bhaiya

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
I hope this message finds you well. I write to you today with a heavy heart and a deep sense of regret. It is with profound sadness that I address the situation that has led to my ban from Grand RP, a community and RP that have meant so much to me. I never intended to break any rules or cause any harm to anyone directly or indirectly, I never ever tried to break any rule and i wanted to make a good RP for everyone. I wanted to say you that i deeply regreat what i have done not purposely, i just did it for my duty and job of FIB as i have to fly back to Org HQ after leaving the game, it clears my inventory which had illegal stuff, so i have to take some guns and ammunation to rework.

I hope you will respond and consider my problem. This is not a game for me this is my emotion❤️.
Thank you in advance.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Top Bottom