Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jhon larkk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 21, 2024
Time of violation
7:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TxW0J29jHVo

maikati

Player
Player
all in pov
i was at BM i got it all on POV you didn't give me 10 seconds to go out you can't stop my engine like that and you are 2 peoples you cant rob me either i didn't do anything wrong and after that i immediately came back i have it all on POV as well you don't show from the beginning it starts randomly from somewhere to somewhere as well talking foreign language this is a English server

jhon lark

Proud to be a indian and sanatani 🙏
Player
Ok show your pov it's ghetto what 10 sec and you do f1 to avoid rp. We give mp to rob you ok.

maikati

Player
Player
Ok show your pov it's ghetto what 10 sec and you do f1 to avoid rp. We give mp to rob you ok.
first of all you cant rob me you need 4 peoples or 3 you are only 2 second after i go out of a green zone or a save zone you need to give me 10 seconds so i can go out and try running this is PG not a fair opportunity to me 5 seconds after going out of BM my engine gets shut as well foreign language

jhon lark

Player
first of all you cant rob me you need 4 peoples or 3 you are only 2 second after i go out of a green zone or a save zone you need to give me 10 seconds so i can go out and try running this is PG not a fair opportunity to me 5 seconds after going out of BM my engine gets shut as well foreign language
Np lets admin decide as I know it's ghetto

maikati

Player
Player
and i am not the one reporting i am not showing anything this is your concern you are the reporting one

jhon lark

Player
do you even read you are 2 peoples you cant rob me that's
why i left as well if u were 3 peoples i would had stayed you need 3 peoples to rob someone
Baro we give mp to rob you

maikati

Player
Player
1. foreign language 2. PG not letting me out of a save zone 10 seconds stopping my engine 2. illegal crosshair 3.robbing with 2 peoples only 4. 750P video not understandable 5. the video doesn't start from the start of the satiation as i go out of BM

Edward Cullen

Ex-Governor
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 8768 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.2 (CL)
However,
ID 43043 will receive a punishment for MG
ID 33566 will receive a punishment for MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom