Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efe
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vKkXhW3

Efe Heshka

Ex Governor,3x Leader
Player
its actually didnt surprise me since im getting personal target from him, today he gave 2 warning to government because of State rule 5.10 which is VERBAL but he gave warn for it And state rule 1.10 which is all the other curators give verbal for that but he decided to give warn for that which is funny for me because im not sad about anything since every people in this city knows how the Government was. in personal dms he kept telling me that no one was in DOC gates in morning (im requesting higher ups to check gate standing logs). And actually today we requested to do Global event for verbal removing he delayed it to tomorrow (check curator chat) i guess it was one of his plans to disband my organization

Federico, i can actually understand that in the first day you wanted to disband organization after i saw that you offered temp term to the people in the minute after you disbanded government for nothing

Efe Heshka

Ex Governor,3x Leader
Player
"was far from minimum standards" Federico did it make u upset after u saw 10 people in gates in the first day and 80 people in organization in the same day i become leader btw we completed all the event charm list in the beginning :D

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Lets start with your "Targeting" claims against you. From day one of your Government term we saw a jurastic turn of events from what we saw in the previous government term. Your organisation since then on most occasions failed to meet many criteria, with some of them being failing to have members standing by DOC gates for many long periods in mornings, this we had repeated many times in Curator chat, and even stating it in radio. Which then your organisation members would constantly start arguing with Government Curators and Senior State Curators, in which Oghi warned you, to control your members which you still hadn't.

Along with this, we saw quite allot of negligence from the you as the leader, you simply didn't care whatsoever of your members actions and allowed them to act as if it was some sort of gang, with members using Org cars for personal use, FL in radios, Wearing masks that are not from warehouse etc. It became apparent that the Leader and most of its members were not taking it seriously. While there were some aspects such as DOJ who tried to uphold the standards of what the Government is, it all came to nothing in the end. Within the FIRST WEEK of government, there were already COUNTLESS issues with GOV and other State orgs which resulted in State curators having to interfere to assist other leaders, which is something we never ever aim to do, since it must be played ICly. As government you are there to fill up all the gaps.

You also had a history of Previous LR 1.1 occurrences, so if was "targeting you" we could've not proceeded with you as an applicant to begin with. I personally came down to you and responded to anything you needed in game, and even gave you and your members advice, so did the other curators, so did the Senior Curator. Regarding your claim for the Warn Removal Event, it had not been 5 days since your last warning was issued, (the day it gets issued doesn't count). Which is why I said we will do it tommorow.

And now for your enquiry about me offering temp leadership straight away, it is now standard protocol for ALL state organisations sset by Chief administration, that temporary leadership should be presented to a Suitable Deputy or Hardworking member. In which was declined in this case. We aim to reduce disbands by continuing in this way.

Efe Heshka

Ex Governor,3x Leader
Player
Nah, you actually target people same as you did the other people aint need to argue about it, even the people you trusted and you see so close to you told me before that you actually doing your best to disband organization. once you see leader is doing good job... even your "friends" says that you are corrupted

Efe Heshka

Ex Governor,3x Leader
Player
And .First of all, you can't blame any of the people who worked in my organization about inactivity, at least they did their friendship duty and tried to support me, not like the friends who befriended you knowing that you were biased and who are still talking behind your back "even now" better you to check them up.

2.No one in the organization as a government acted like a gang, if you think that people doing good things in unity is "gangsterism", it is entirely your fault

Other curators have done the curatorial tasks that you are too lazy to do before leaving their jobs and that is why there have been many changes of curators :D

Efe Heshka

Ex Governor,3x Leader
Player
And State 5.10 is only for LSPD/FIB/SAHP still confused that how u gave a "warn" to government about it. even tho its only verbal warning​

Demon Brox

Player
Player
And State 5.10 is only for LSPD/FIB/SAHP still confused that how u gave a "warn" to government about it. even tho its only verbal warning​
Happend same with Kushal's term, it was very active but still he gave warns for inactivity wantedly to disband. Admins ruining RP by targeting and showing attitude against players and its so unfair and sad to see😞

paquitin91

Player
Player
Im very glad you're going through this, you deserve far worse. Your "Government" was very short lived. That's what you get.

Efe Heshka

Ex Governor,3x Leader
Player
Im very glad you're going through this, you deserve far worse. Your "Government" was very short lived. That's what you get.
who tf is you , aren't you the same person who did f1 in DOC after you got bullied from my units

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Admin provided multiple proofs therefore he made correct decision, and for such behavior on forum you are blacklisted from being leader again. And if i see you accusing an admin again of being biased without proof you will be blacklisted from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom