Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sinister Seagal
Administrators nickname
Abood Ryu
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UQ1EPYE, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3FGwATFOdw

Sinister

Player
Player
As you can see I received the org punishment yesterday for 2 officers entering the ghetto. I have a reason to believe that I have been targeted by the person involved ID 60573 is a high-command and experienced player and all the members in the org have been told multiple times that anyone who is entering the ghetto will go with 3 people in the car daily. He simply enters Ghetto calls the admin by himself there and claims that he was chasing a stolen car belonging to his family.

The actual reason was on the same day we had an internal conflict in the organization involving several troopers as some of my high Commands misused their power and blacklisted multiple people in the organization I was not in the city at that moment when people started tagging me on SAHP email I fly back in the city and found out his friend was arresting org members who was blacklisted. So I tried to stop him until I see everyone's bodycam but he started to disrespect me for that reason I fired him but then he got invited back and given a high rank so I blacklisted him from the org.

So after this situation, I got busy solving all the issues caused that day in the org and when I left the city I found out that I got verbal for someone entering the ghetto so I asked the curator about the situation. he also reported other SAHP members by creating a forum on them as well with whom he had issues while he was in SAHP.

So My Question is about a person of his calibre who is claiming to know every rule as you can see below forum where he mentioned every rule by code how come he did not know a simple rule about SR 5.5 it doesn't make sense to me so as I can see this he deliberately wanted me to get Verbal as my term was about to finish in 3 days and I was planning for 2nd term.

I rest my case here rest is up to respected admins and I would also want to request his full bodycam of the incident as I have not been provided since he left the org after I put him on suspended.

Thanks and Regards

SalahSar

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin ,

First of all in his pov of this forum i was not in his pov at all so i dont know why he post it because the problem it happen bettwen deputy of sheriff and commissioner and i was not there .

this is my proofs that i did not target him it only car of my family got stolen and i was not in pc when my friend turn back to ghetto when he was going to hq :
This the forum that i have corruption bio : Forum
and i have in outcome 10 that i can enter ghetto : 10. Salah can partake in criminal activities alone or with his family (kidnapping, robbing, murdering) and rob or kill criminals in the ghetto, or kidnap and rob or kill them in secluded areas.

and i did not any targeting , it the leader of SAHP who tagering . He also deceiving admins by creating this forum.
however the LEADER INVITED PEOPLE THAT yesterday GET BANNED because of promoting cheat the id is : 74136 by ace galante
You can see that leader SAHP was defending on him on his POV in this this forum , and he was in his discord also talking to him , he maybe helping him also, and after the id 74136 get banned the leader of SAHP move his log to leave of absence even he know he get banned he still heling him Proof .
and this guy have no expirence but still sheriff give him 28 rank . Proof as you can see in the second proof he had no expirence at all .
And also in some event someone ask him the provide pov and he did not and get punishment for ER 1.7 in : Forum1 .

Thank you for reading , Regards

Sinister

Player
Player
( Not Offtopic )

Ok, I want to counter his allegation towards me for deceiving admins and being involved in promoting cheats.

as already seen in your POV you were back before your friend even landed the heli in the ghetto you could have stopped him right there and flown away but you didn't, even though you knew the consequences as you were calling yourself an experienced player. Also, you knew that having a bio also does not allow you to go on duty it's for off duty and you knew that very clearly.

Secondly, why deceive Floki by posting irrelevant proof that shows very clearly that you are targeting cause this case has nothing to do with my request. But you just wanted to involve me in promoting cheats where is the proof for that all I can see is that as soon as he got punished his role was removed and he was moved to LOA. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Rest about this guy's ID: 74136 was in the organization even in previous terms when I was not even the Sheriff and I gave him 28 rank cause he worked himself to prove himself worthy of 10+ hours of availability and was always on call managing HQ and doing his job properly. Also, the people who you are calling inexperienced never actually gave me any verbal or warning everything I receive is actually from your so-called experienced people.

Regarding his punishments whatever he does personally, it's not my problem I am not here to babysit him. he made a mistake and he got the punishment. For the allegation against me, I have already informed my curators and any seniors can check my PC or call in the curator Chat any day or anytime they want I am ready to do that whenever they want. As everyone knows I will never do these kinds of things and I am every day posting my logs to Curators I haven't even used redux even from the last 4 months since when I was deputy.

So Stop Deceiving Higher Admins by giving them irrelevant and fake evidence come with something solid if you have.

I rest my case here

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom