Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

paquitin91

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Jose Escobar
2. Your age 40
3. Time zone CDT
4. Average online per day 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord paquitin5003
6. Your Nickname Jose Eskobar
7. Your ID 75355

Additional information

1. Leader of Government

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Firstly - For the enrichment and development of high quality Role Play.
It is true that natural RolePlay is becoming a rare scarcity, to such extent that it has defeated many key factors that compose it.
I would apply the methods mandated by administration and curatorship to, in turn, redirect the focus of what it's all meant to be,
in accordance with approved rules and nothing else.

Secondly - The fun and joy of it all.
I believe in equal opportunity, providing all whom are capable and willing, to have a chance at what they wish,
so long as it is permissible and requirements are met. It has become an epidemic of past leadership to engage in
wanting to do their own thing, that they forget that there are sets of guidelines that drive the engine of all RP Forces,
rather than simply adhering to required structure. My guarantee would soley rely upon one factoring key point "TRAINING", without
this component even the greatest minds will fail, because knowledge is ever evolving, and never stagnnant, what once was true
may simply have changed through the course of time. Training all those who enter Government would be an absolute must, without exceptions.

Thirdly - For the people that inhabit the community.
All leaders are chosen, for the people and by the people.
Without a single doubt, all efforts that are put in, day in and day out, are most certainly for the people whom we serve.
It is for their safety, their developement and enrichment. Never for self gain nor with conflicts of interest, but rather,
to sustain the wellfare of the citizens whom we serve.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Train, Train, Train. Emphasis on "Train". Why? it is the nature of humans to improve at anything they engage in, through practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom