Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samed Erdogan
Administrators nickname
NA
Date
May 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/24/

SamedErdogan

Forever Leader
Player
Hello dear managers, how are you, I hope you are well. About 1.5 years ago, I was banned from 1.4 because I did not comply with the grand rp rules, but my id account 225627 was not banned and I want to confess because I respect the rules of the grand rp server, you can do whatever needs to be done, I respect you, I am very happy to take part in the grand rp project, I am really happy that you gave me this feeling. Thank you so much.

Best regards, Samed Erdogan

kasiwazerrsins

Kasiwazer
Player
and you took everything from a sponsor and you got banned from him, why don't you post a screenshot of the ban, are you trying to trick the admins? also you went into his account and transferred everything to your account

SamedErdogan

Forever Leader
Player
and you took everything from a sponsor and you got banned from him, why don't you post a screenshot of the ban, are you trying to trick the admins? also you went into his account and transferred everything to your account
kasiwazer, don't slander people, such a situation did not happen and I have already confessed to the crimes I committed, this issue is none of your business.

fronzwsy

Player
Player
Hello dear managers, how are you, I hope you are well. About 1.5 years ago, I was banned from 1.4 because I did not comply with the grand rp rules, but my id account 225627 was not banned and I want to confess because I respect the rules of the grand rp server, you can do whatever needs to be done, I respect you, I am very happy to take part in the grand rp project, I am really happy that you gave me this feeling. Thank you so much.

you have 1.1 +1.8 dont cry

SamedErdogan

Forever Leader
Player
Dear administrators, I have already said above that I was banned but this account was not banned, I said that I did these rule violations, but this account was not banned and I opened this forum for this account. I am speaking for other people who write under this forum, I think that what they write is just forum pollution for someone who is not liked by anyone, who writes toxic articles under everyone's forum, not just me, when you look at the forum history, and also someone who is not liked in-game and does all rule violations.

kasiwazerrsins

Kasiwazer
Player
Dear administrators, I have already said above that I was banned but this account was not banned, I said that I did these rule violations, but this account was not banned and I opened this forum for this account. I am speaking for other people who write under this forum, I think that what they write is just forum pollution for someone who is not liked by anyone, who writes toxic articles under everyone's forum, not just me, when you look at the forum history, and also someone who is not liked in-game and does all rule violations.
I will not say anything to you, you can continue to be disrespectful, but I leave it to the administrators, everyone will get what they deserve one day.

Zarett56

Player
Player

1. Reviewed - Pov Req and possible cheat | 351332 Aren't you the one who bought a new social club and cheated again? xd

AliSopracino

Sopranos4Life
Player
I will not say anything to you, you can continue to be disrespectful, but I leave it to the administrators, everyone will get what they deserve one day.
ASDMASKLŞDASDKLŞASŞLDKASDA AMINA KOYDFGUMUNU SALAGI

OKUMADAN GELMİŞ BURAYA ADAM KENDİNİ BANLATMAYA ÇALIŞIYOR NE GERİZEKALI ADAMSIN AQ

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom