Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mallesh_Royal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 23, 2024
Time of violation
19:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qlhOkBakZK4

bob_asura

Player
Player
Dear Sultan Pluxury,

Please read this forum patiently. Yesterday, the Karahanlilar family attacked my family house during a family raid event. They used non-accessible roofs, which is not allowed in events. I already made a forum post about the mass rule break, but in that video, their IDs were not visible due to distance issues. Now, I'm going to send new POV proof with visible IDs. Kindly check the new POV.
I specifically need the POV of ID 38137 because, as you can see in the second proof, he suddenly jumped from the top to the ground to kill people during the raid. Kindly help me check his POV. You can easily get an idea of how many members from the Karahanlilar family are breaking the rules. I need full POV from Starting how they went to full top

bob_asura

Player
Player
i don't think it's forbidden to use the roof during a raid, and there's a very easy way to get on the roof, as well as through the area
we checked already there is no possibility to go on full Top roof, anyways if they provide their POV we might get an idea how they went to roof

mershah

Player
Player
we checked already there is no possibility to go on full Top roof, anyways if they provide their POV we might get an idea how they went to roof
Let Admins Decide No worry's i have my POV if admins want to see no worries i will upload it.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 38137 has 6 hours to provide Full POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 78955 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 38137 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 81878 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 12240 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 80914 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 4946 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 71171 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 56681 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 46536 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse
ID 36051 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse

Accessing roofs that can only be accessed through first person mode is not allowed its considered as Bug Abuse

Family KARAHANLILAR Will be removed from Unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom