Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Harry-Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anmol
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs.
5. Your Discord: lucifermorningstar1419
6. Your Nickname: Harry Federal
7. Your ID: 33599
Additional information
1. Leader of Families Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
* I have been Deputy of Many Gangs And legal orgs and Gained a High Experience Thus I found myself Best for this Position.
I have led many special operations from gang sides thus I am confident that I can successfully run this Organization and I am fully devoted towards the org

*Mostly the Gangs are not that active in City Thus I will try to make the gang most Active and powerful

*I want to Become the leader of Familes because I have some unique connection with it as it was my first gang I ever joined and enjoyed it a lot

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
*I will Impose a Bonus System which would be fully Transparent No biasing towards org members would be shown

* I will Hire Great Deputies and High Command to Lead the organization from front and make our name in city

* I will Provide my members opportunities to lead the missions so that they gain confidence and experience

Ranking System:
16- Villain
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Og
12- Turferr
11- King Pin
10- Clapper
9-Shooter
8. Murderer
7. Clapper
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Fella
1- Freeze

Thank You for Reading My Application
EX- En2 Admin, Vago's Deputy

ChAbubakar391

Deputy Leader of Families
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Abubakar
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PST +5:00
4. Average online per day: 7-9 hours
5. Your Discord: abubakar391
6. Your Nickname: Rich Mafia
7. Your ID: 151835
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Families leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality

Becoming the leader allowed me to demonstrate my RP qualities to members and citizens. I'm an eager RPer, and I'd rather have a great RP situation than lose or die, which I know some try for but fail to achieve. I'll go to any length to ensure that my members enjoy the RP I provide, as well as win turfs and street fights. In saying that, I plan to strike a good mix between street fights and event victories, as well as a lot of participatory and enjoyable RP.I'm going to make sure that I and my members receive little to no reports about them, and that there are no specially allocated "forum warriors" in my gang to ensure that no one is penalized. If I see another gang member do something that weakens RP and is reportable, I'd rather learn why they did it, and if they don't care about weakening the RP of others in their surroundings, I'd definitely report them because it is very selfish and weakens the RP of everyone around them. Before proceeding, I would also try to nullify things IC rather than report them.I believe that these RP policies will make all members of my possible leadership grateful for the opportunity to participate in the RP.

Creative RP
I will surely include unique and exciting RP in the gang that hasn't been seen before. I would be a big host in worldwide events that I and curators have agreed upon, leaving members and participants on all sides astounded by the RP qualities of my leadership.One thing that may not be possible, but I believe would strengthen RP for all, would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had formed an alliance for a state coup, which would last a day or so, and where I have a great plan for how all sides could enjoy the RP while not actually taking over the government. Along with this, I have other ideas for curators and the Creative RP theme.

Might and members
When given leadership of Families, I would make sure the first members were my Deputies, whom I would interview to ensure I had the best ones available to lead the organization alongside me and keep the gang on top in terms of capture wins as well as roleplay creation and enhancement. I would make certain that I have the most qualified upper commanders and shooters to ensure that Families maintains its lead in terms of turf capture. If I ever saw someone doing anything they're not supposed to do, I wouldn't kick them right away, but instead try to offer them a verbal warning and inform them about what happened.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Upon joining

I would provide a rule exam upon joining to ensure that my members have a clear understanding of the rules, as well as inform them about how we operate and what they can do to advance, among other things. In the Families Discord, I would absolutely include a members log so that I could keep track of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether or not they need to be promoted. Furthermore, they would be promoted if they were considered as loyal and beneficial to the gang.I would also aim to offer non-high command members opportunities to distinguish themselves, such as leading the gang to an event or presenting a strategy for winning the upcoming event. I believe this is an excellent issue for members to demonstrate their loyalty and effort, as well as their tactics, and would provide them with a valuable opportunity to demonstrate their leadership talents.
Families on top!!!

Last edited:

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Amine

2. Your age IRL

3. Time zone
- UTC +1

4. Average online per day
- 4-8 hours

5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx

6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

- I want to become the leader of Families because I want to spread corruption, rob stores and gun shops, and kidnap people so that Families becomes the most powerful gang in the city and everyone becomes afraid of them.

- I also want to publish my experiences with my gang members that I have learned in my life from all the organizations I have been in whether they are gangs or legal organizations like (FIB, SAHP, LSPD and NG.) so that everyone who is my gang members can be prepared to become gang leaders in the future.

- I also want to kidnap people and policemen in order to get the ransom money in order to make all the gang members richer

- To improve the level of my organization , I will first interview all my gang members and ask them some questions in order to determine the level of each one of them so that each one gets the rank they deserve. If he doesn't know the rules, I will teach him and train him until he is a ready member.

- I will also be give a bonus to all premium members who attend all gang events and who respond to all appeals

Last edited:

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID: 154707
======================================================================
Additional information:

1. Leader of Families.

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. I was hc in every org including gangs and state orgs because I got so much quick rank ups for my hard work and dedication. I also want the leadership because I think I can handle the organisation better than anyone else cuz I have very much personal experience and have knowledge of everything that where the org lacks and where it is good.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Additionally I need to become leader so I can connect with such countless players and for that I can help rookies who just came to the city since they are embraced however their capacities are exceptionally high. I can completely prepare them about packs and different stuffs like each standard which we need to observe, and which thing is great according to circumstance to improve the RP to everybody.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.

2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.

3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.

4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.
Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury.​

ritikraj

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ritik Raj
2. Your age IRL : 17+
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord ritik2794
6. Your Nickname : ritik raj
7. Your ID : 139331
Additional information

1. Leader of Families

>
I have gain much Experience from admin and state Org and I was in a gang so I know how to do and what to do so I can run Families smoothly and i saw to many times there is no activity in ghetto and now a days less NG Raid so if i will get this chance so my term will be active with the follow of servers rules
I want to make Families best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc.
I also Have support from my friend and They will help in This Term also
My family will also support.

>
I will assure you that my gang will be active in all activities in all events as well as in the Ghetto and Clands.
I will ensure that no one in my gang breaks the rules. To achieve this, I will conduct interviews of every gang member.
Encourage participants to fully immerse themselves in their characters and the world of the RP.
Provide clear guidelines and expectations for RP participants. This includes rules for character creation, state rules, and acceptable RP behavior.

Ranking System:

1.soliter

2.Campler

3.gangster

4.shooter

5.clapper

6.Hustler

7.Warlord

8.Thugs

9.Wolfer

10.Captain

11.event leader

12.Turfer

13.Under deputy

14.OG

15.deputy

16.Leader

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION

Ironic Uchiha

12 X Deputy, 6 X State, 6 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your Name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age IRL: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: hitman.inc
6. Your Nickname: Ironic Uchiha
7. Your ID: 102914

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… Families Gang

2. Why do want to be the leader of this specific organisation? List three reasons with explanations)

1. My personal Experience
A> I have been a deputy in gangs multiple times which adds up to my hefty experience of facing numerous and different kinds of situations. Being experienced as a deputy leader many times, I have harnessed my abilities and am ready to take head on any challenge and confront and given situation regardless of how tense the circumstances given would be.

I have been a deputy in gangs over four times in total ( en3: 2 X vagos, 1 X ballas, en2: 1X ballas) which makes me capable of leading others in a right manner which will help my members stay focused throughout the term as a term cannot function without and experienced leader.

2. Visions Regarding the Organisation
B> There are many leader who just focus on turfs and ignore the main objective of the entire project, which is roleplay. I am willed and visioned to create a term where the criminal rp of the game is promoted and people experience realistic criminal side of the world. I plan on prioritising rp and work so relentlessly doing multiple stores , a gun store daily and most importantly do multiple hostage sits a day as I see it has become very neglected even though it’s the best form of criminal roleplay. I plan on creating a terrorist level threat so that the families under my term gets declared a terrorist org by the government and with perfect vision I can create a reign of terror in my term.

3. Activity of the Org
C> Most gangs loose numbers after a week or two after starting but I promise to main a consistent high number of members throughout the term by handing out regular high bonuses, keeping the members indulged by regular events, dominating the ghetto and constantly keeping the highest graffiti profit by keeping a specific graffiti team. I have several connections with numerous families who will join the org in my term and help me create the best gang term in en2! With the highest roleplay and best activity!

3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.

1. Focusing on gang activities such as graffiti, hostage situations and robberies.

2. Maintaining constant numbers in events
3. Handing out regular bonuses on time
4. Having realistic ranks with realistic functions

5. having capable hc’s who can lead others and avoid rule breaks.

Targets of the org;

1. become the most active gang
2. Have the max graffiti bonus every hour
3. Always win all stores
4. Do atleast 3 hostage situations daily
5. Dominate the ghetto
6. Become a terrorist org and insert fear in minds of all Leo’s and citizens, start a reign of terror.
7. Take all Leo org leaders as hostage one by one.

Rank System Under My term:

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Under Deputy
13. OG Families
12. Mafia Boss
11. Cartel Leader
10. Gangster
9. King Pin
8. Turfer
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Criminal
2. Thug
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading my application,
Regards Ironic Uchiha,
En(3) exp:
6 X Deputy in State, 3 X Deputy in Gangs
En(2) exp:
1 X deputy in gang (ballas)

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Prabhnoor
2. Your age IRL- 16
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 hrs
5. Your Discord- .naruto_sasuke12
6. Your Nickname- Uchiha Zoro
7. Your ID- 139383
Additional information
1. Leader of... THE Families

1. I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.
I have been a higher up in many gangs so i know what it looks like being a leader, i would be a great leader with all my RP experience an the experience i had in gangs and even in legal orgs

I want to make Families best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc

I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Sprays
I will try to 100% Turf

Ranking System:

1- Freeze
2- Titan
3- Goblin
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs Families
15- Deputy Leader
16- Leader

BEST REGARDS
Uchiha Zoro

Last edited:

ppeerroo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Filip
2. Your age IRL - 16
3. Time zone - (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hrs
5. Your Discord - angelevski
6. Your Nickname - Philip Bolo
7. Your ID - 121061

Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families

I've been working on the project for a long time, I've been in a lot of organizations of all kinds, and I decided to try the position of leader on the server. Before this I played on RS before I came to this server.
Many people who know me consider me to be a relaxed character, I have never lost any control over myself, and I believe that this is a very important thing for leadership and as an example to other members of the organization, both in and out of the game.
- I was HC in many organizations, based on my knowledge I am sure that I will be able to lead the organization. I have My people who will help me and help me with everything.
I consider myself to be one of the better people of this city, that I am capable of leading an organization such as The Families.
I would put an OOC age limit, it would take 13+ years to enter (if a player is not 13+, but knows the rules very well, he could make an exception), I would put a limit because of many "children on the server" who do not respect the rules and some of them they deliberately break other normal players as well as most of them don't take this server seriously.

Now I will say how my organization will function.
When we talk about members, each of my members will be equally viewed for their work and given a bonus for everyone.
Every new member who wants to join the organization must pass a test that will consist of 10+ questions on which there must not be 3 or more mistakes.
I will only accept serious RP players in the organization
Graffiti team, turf team will be fully staffed for the best possible work.
My organization will be more focused on RP, in the sense that I want RP to improve, that there are constant robberies, raids, hostages, etc.
Attacks on state objects will improve a lot, because recently there are almost no attacks at all.
Each member would have their own team where they would go together and do their work, such as Grafitti team, State Object attack, Secrets
He would also make some events in his organization for the most active members of some groups.
Every Sunday, HC will watch the activity and the most active group will win a certain prize, be it a rankup or a Bonus.

Ranks:
1. Suspend
2. New Boy
3. Dealer
4. Supplier
5. Shotta
6. Grafitti team
7. Grafitti team leader
8. Corner Boss
9. Enforcer
10. O.G.
11. Turfer
12. Enforcer
13. Kingpin
14. Under Deputy
15. Deputy Leader
16. Leader

Flipoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
  • Your name IRL: achraf
  • Your age IRL: 17
  • Time zone: GMT +1
  • Average online per day 6-10 hours
  • Your Discord: flipoevil
  • Your Nickname: Flipo Evill
  • Your ID: 123899

Additional information1. Leader of Families

• I want to become a gang leader in order to make the families one of the most powerful gangs in the city from all over in terms of power, wealth or corruption that will be spread throughout the city by my gang.

• I will also train and educate all members of my gang in terms of the laws or in terms of how to spread corruption in the city so that they are prepared to become gang leaders in the future so that corruption prevails in the city and we eliminate legal organizations.

• As being under deputy and HC in many org i will try to get max activity in the gang my goal is going to be is taking over the ghetto and do at least 3+ like store robbery, gun robbery, hostage sit

• I will do my best so that all gang members know the rules, and whoever does not know anything about RP, I will help him until he becomes one of the strongest people in my gang and the city.

• I will do a big system bonus for all the members who attend all events and most active in ghetto claps

Ranking system

15.Leader
    14.Deputy
    13.OG
    12.Under Deputy
    11.Turfer
    10.Dark wolf
    9.Triggerman
    8.Enforcer
    7.Shooter
    6.Graffitist
    5.Gangster
    4.Clapper
    3.Lieutenant
    2.Street soldiers
    1.Freeze

Best Regards,
    Flipo Evil

Last edited:

Ali Qureshi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ali Qureshi
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: 834ivanjack1
6. Your Nickname: Scout Pluxury
7. Your ID: 95159
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

1st Reason I want to be the leader of The Families is that when I was new to server 1 this was the first gang I joined. I was below the level required to join but they still let me in as I was new to the city, they did this because I proved I knew the rules. This has made me like The Families and now I want to be the leader.
2nd Reason . I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.
3rd Reason The third reason I want to join is to change the RP experience of the gang for players. I think that people think the gang RP is dry and not fun, I'M going to change this as well. My leadership qualities and treating people fairly will help me bring this to reality.
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Families on top!!!

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age IRL- 16
7. Your ID- 139383
Additional information

1. I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.
I have been a higher up in many gangs so i know what it looks like being a leader, i would be a great leader with all my RP experience an the experience i had in gangs and even in legal orgs

I want to make Families best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc

will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Turf

Ranking System:

1- Freeze
2- Titan
3- Goblin
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs Families
15- Deputy Leader
16- Leader

BEST REGARDS
Uchiha Zoro

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
2. Your age IRL- 16
7. Your ID- 139383
Additional information

1. I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

I have a good support from my family(Noxus) and a good support from they all are ready to join family for me if i got this tern

I will try to 100% Turf

Ranking System:

1- Freeze
2- Titan
3- Goblin
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs Families
15- Deputy Leader
16- Leader

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
----------EN 2 Administrator----------

lounge

SaintLaurent
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Hi!
I am applying for the position of leader of the Families gang.
Best regards,

Angelo

oAvChqs8lVIC1aTVIcjt7DByODH37RQa7BKEtlXRFFohGPhmiqRSjmKRixJGvs-YcmbxgzcSRrsd83aJt3I0ug01wFPes7Gu-0Th0-TcIkxFW2his-ruw0K31vs2Ll8roiw2VdMH34z31Jbx9yZf9bg

Information
1. Your name IRL → Angelo
2. Your age IRL → 16 going to 17
3. Time zone → GMT+2, Switzerland
4. Average online per day → 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord → inter1908mailand
6. Your Nickname → Angelo SaintLaurent
7. Your ID → 134433

Second part

1. Leader of…: I want to be the leader of Families

I've been playing on Grand RP (other Grand servers as well) for a long time, and in that time I've gained extensive experience not only on this server, but on various other servers as well. My journey through various RP environments has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of the dynamics and intricacies of effective roleplaying.
I have honed my skills in leadership, strategy and community building, all of which are crucial to the role of a gang leader. My accumulated experiences have equipped me with the knowledge and insight necessary to lead the Families gang with confidence and competence.
I believe that now is the perfect time for me to take on the responsibility of leadership. I care deeply about the future of our gang, and I am determined to bring a new level of organization, commitment and success to the Families. With my background and dedication, I am confident that I can lead our gang to new heights and ensure that we remain a formidable force in the community.

As a leader, I would bring much needed structure and organization to the Families gang. My goal is to enhance the overall RP experience for everyone by actively participating in events and ensuring that each member of the gang feels valued and engaged. I will implement clear guidelines and provide support to help members develop their skills and roles within the gang.
Moreover, I will foster a positive and inclusive environment where every member can voice their opinions and contribute to our collective success. By promoting teamwork and cooperation, we can achieve greater heights and tackle challenges more effectively. I am committed to continuous improvement and will work tirelessly to ensure that the Families gang remains a dominant and respected force in the community.

Another crucial reason why I am the ideal candidate for the position of leader of the Families is my ability to build and maintain strong, trusting relationships with the members of the gang. I firmly believe that the success of any community heavily relies on interpersonal connections and mutual support. Throughout my time on the Grand RP server and other servers, I have demonstrated this ability by fostering an atmosphere of respect, collaboration, and solidarity.
Furthermore, I have proven myself capable of effectively communicating and resolving conflicts in constructive ways. As a leader, I will always be attentive to the concerns and ideas of our members, striving to ensure that everyone feels heard and respected. Through open and transparent communication, we can grow and evolve together as a gang.
I firmly believe that my ability to establish and nurture strong interpersonal relationships is a crucial factor in why I am the right leader for the Families. With me at the helm, we can grow closer as a community and achieve our goals together.

1. better RP
That means I want to improve the RP. I want the gang to be taken seriously and people to know that we can do something. I will also show this with events

2. members
I will also make sure that not everyone joins the gang just like that. I'll make sure that people know the rules and do the same. I also look at the activity and can give a bonus or kick people if they are only there once a month.

3. Meeting
I will also make a list every weekend where the members can say everything that annoys them or that they want to do better.

o7q3lgH2T_9W7I-MNSVBnDjCHFuJAb5w0Vwa4gsuf887cmDJms2ZwV327MFM0DyzKBK_dudpu7eDXPjrfUDUNAYgDviMw21_RHL-0vts5i7l6Ru-wD3ANvBpzt559wPKDtMsIr_iWVJz-PogwPdqURA

Ranking System:

1- Freeze
2- Titan
3- Goblin
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs Families
15- Deputy Leader
16- Leader

End

Thank you very much for looking at my application. I hope I will be invited for an interview and can lead the gang Families.

Greetings Angelo SaintLaurent

💚

0QRg649ZO3g9Dxm7CG9j0l4966HzpWXvbVACmwE1k1wLc0mhaDskbjfADJC6JYDUq0SIY7CNKDTzzCnWF2e6ZnlN-ZM6-bob1kEH2vVKQ79ekQU4_n3JiOLrth3_Yt_NWZ6cah8VcA2ggM2ugB66r9k

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID: 154707
Additional information:

1. Leader of... Families.

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. I was hc in every org including gangs and state orgs because I got so much quick rank ups for my hard work and dedication. I also want the leadership because I think I can handle the organisation better than anyone else cuz I have very much personal experience and have knowledge of everything that where the org lacks and where it is good.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Additionally I need to become leader so I can connect with such countless players and for that I can help rookies who just came to the city since they are embraced however their capacities are exceptionally high. I can completely prepare them about packs and different stuffs like each standard which we need to observe, and which thing is great according to circumstance to improve the RP to everybody.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.

2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.

3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.

4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.
Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury.​

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
2. Your age IRL- 16
7. Your ID- 139383
Additional information

1. I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

I have a good support from my family(Noxus) and a good support from they all are ready to join family for me if i got this tern

I will try to 100% Turf

Ranking System:

1- Freeze
2- Titan
3- Goblin
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs Families
15- Deputy Leader
16- Leader

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
----------EN 2 Administrator----------

Top Bottom