Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gevorg
3.NA USA
4.8 hours
5. 𝒮𝒞𝒪𝒫𝓔#9478
6.Scope Rain

Additional information

1. Leader of... the families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better with me being leader. i know 3 languages Armenian , Russian , and English all fluently i have been leader of marabunta on the 1st server of English and i learned from my mistakes to be a good leader and i had lead big groups of people i have been deputy leader for multiple gangs like vagos , bloods , families , marabunta , i know all the rules and will do the best of the best to make it the biggest and best gang in the server i have a lot of experience so i can handle things in good way and fast.

nothing in mind maybe change few rules

Last edited:

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eduardo
7. Your ID N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Families leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Families I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Families stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Families on top!!!

Johnny Crashz

Player
Player
Information
1. Nikola Andrejevic
2. 25
3. UTC +01
4. 5+ hours
5. Horse#3928
6.Johnny Crashz
7.ID 28#

Additional information
1. Leader of the Families
2. First reason,and most by me,most important one,since we all spend alot of time
in this city,is to make Families a nice place to be in. I want to make
it a place with a nice atmosphere,where players can enjoy to play.
I want to provide them with a hella lot of stuff. Daily events,often store robberies,
daily battleships so they can compete against others for the great reward.
I want to start doing things others were avoiding to. Since I am a big car lover,I want
to start doing illegal street races with them,and I know alot of gangs
are avoiding/skipping doing those,or simply don't like doing them.
To sumarize it,I just want to make it a headquarter where everyone
will want to return to. I want to show illegal players every
aspect of this kind of life,a life where you always need
to be in a move,but all for the great prize and huge fun!

Second reason,well,since first time I flew with my fellas into city number one
,we were part of alot of illegal happenings,doing all kind
of jobs with shady people. We have seen all sides of hell,but we were also able
to grab most out of it and never regretted doing any of it. I now think that I am able
to step on a higher ladder and start being a guy that pulls the strings. I think of myself
as a very respectful,positive and justiceful person to be able to lead an organization
like the gang. I want to make a different kind of The Families. Not the gang that always
punishes persons on their mistakes,without trying to explain them what they did wrong,but I want to
make a more positive approach to the people and always try to explain them if they performed bad,or made
stupid mistakes,and encourage them to get better instead of immediately firing them. Of course,
if there's no help at trying to show person what they did bad,and what the good ways should be,
only then I would punish them,but again,with explaining them precisely why they got punished.
So overall,a respectful environment with a big chance to become a better player,and a
better person.

Third reason, since this is a roleplay server,I want to give my best to make others,and of course,myself,
improve at doing roleplay at it's best! When it comes to a kidnapping,robbing,or any type of illegal activity,
I want to make it double more fun and exciting by taking a roleplay on another level.
I'd like to have a different kind of teams in the gang,for example,a team for robbing,
team for kidnapping,team for going on ghetto patrols and doing graffitis,team of
recruiters that are gonna get the best possible people in the gang,and of course,encourage new
citizens in this city that have high ambitions to join The Families and etcetera! By making teams for
each aspect of illegal life,I hope to achieve a better quality of spending time in the city. I will
make sure that every person that is in this country hear about The Families,and to wish to join us!
Just for note,I have a strong back-up that would always help me with leading the gang,veteran
players that experienced each corner of this city,veterans that were in a high positions in other
illegal organisations.

I will point out my thoughts about how to achieve a better roleplay level in organization,
and in this city overall.
First of all,I would set a certain requirement to be able to join our
organization. First is a bare minimum of 10 years being in this city.
If a person is atleast 10 years in the city,they should know most of the rules,and
most important basics in how they should perform in different kind of situations,and
how to correctly approach RP.
Second thing that I would add is a quizz. A quizz that every person that wants to join,needs to pass.
A quizz of most of the important ghettoo,green zone and general rules! Only if they pass it,
they would be allowed to join. By this,we avoid getting into situations where we could
get a warning from the curators. And also,we avoid having a stressful sitatuions,and of course,
avoid having a bad time spent playing on this server.
The thing that would help too,is that I would encourage every person in the gang,ingame or via
discord,to always ask if they sometimes are not sure of something,or don't know the right
way to perform a certain action. I would always make sure,before each event,to describe
what everyone should do in that event,and what is allowed/forbidden! Since I said I would like
to have teams for each aspect of illegal life,I would do trainings with them once in a while.. For example,
training how we/they should do robbing. Training how they should act and perform in a ghetto,in the city,
and in the outskirts of the city. Couple of times peer week,I would also do arena training with
the capture/turf team,to improve our combat abilities,so we can show everybody who The Families
truly are!

Last edited:

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8 hours on weekdays, 10-12 on weekends
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Gorman
7. 1976

1. Leader of The Families
2. The first reason I want to be the leader of The Families is that when I was new to server 1 this was the first gang I joined. I was below the level required to join but they still let me in as I was new to the city, they did this because I proved I knew the rules. This has made me like The Families and now I want to be the leader.

The second reason I want to be the leader of the Families is that they have always been the underdogs of ghetto and events. How many times have you seen/heard Families on top? I know what you're thinking little to none, I'm willing and truly going to change this. I will communicate with my gang, not just be a leader that sits around HQ. I will personally interview and accept people into the gang, I will make a BIG change to this gang.

The third reason I want to join is to change the RP experience of the gang for players. I think that people think the gang RP is dry and not fun, I'M going to change this as well. My leadership qualities and treating people fairly will help me bring this to reality.

3. I'm going to make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If If I have fair demands in a gun store robbery and they don't provide I will not be scared to kill the hostages as this is what would happen in reality.

I will be present during EVERY interview that anyone gets.

ALL server rules must be stuck, if otherwise possible sanctions in the gang might also be in place for the person.

I will be a fair leader and not discriminate against anyone.

Rex llivi

Player
Player
1. Rex
2. 18
3. saudia
4. 19
5. ' MeloisMine <3#0666
6. Rex Livi
7. 1128
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Because I love the gang, Hadi, and I want my gang to become one of the strongest gangs, one of the most powerful gangs. I have many friends who want to join, more than 40 people. We know all the laws and we can stay away from problems. God willing, my father was a former gang leader. I want to work hard and nervous and stay away from injustice. Thank you
3. I have to advise the members and teach them the laws, and I have to ask them some questions, and we make sure that the members are observing the rules, so I do not take a warning, and we love this thing.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Famillies interviews at 20:30 server time on Monday 8th November
1. Eduardo - n/a - @Eddie Aladdin 128
2. Johnny Crashz - 28 - Johnny Crashz
3. Luke gorman - 1976 - Luke Mayt | Bloods | Slaughter

Applications are closed now!

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Edouar Lacroix
7. Your ID 128
Additional information: My past experience is that, i have been the deputy leader of Vagos, and i was a high command in Marabunta earlier.
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Families leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Families I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Families stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Families on top!!!

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard timezone
3-5 hours depends
Jay Thrust | 2058
Jay Thrust

Leader of THE FAMILIES SYNDICATE

I wanna become the leader of families of syndicate as i have good experience about gangs also i have been in every gang in an another server also i'm familiar with gang stuff and have strong knowledge about gangs my knowledge may help the families to get on top as also with good history i would be proud to be the leader of the families syndicate

Evertime graffiti's if possible all the time daily clandestine or the player will recive strike weekly roberies and roberies will increase as soon as the gang expands improvised turfs and also improvised street fights in ghetto and also will increase criminal activities if the gang becomes more and more power full

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ted
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: Grawler#8277
6. Your Nickname: Teddy, Ruben
7. Your ID: 568
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
  • Firstly, I feel like This organization is a perfect start for me as a Leader on this server. I Have huge experience in Roleplay.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on a bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained a lot of experience: First Time I became a leader In rage MP RP server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader. Servers' peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp I was Admin on a Russian server. Then I actively started playing on RUS server 2 which I spent about a year playing on until the English server opened, I have been playing for a few weeks after it started, I was so happy and excited.
  • Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defined, with haveing allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must.

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8 hours on weekdays, 10-12 on weekends
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Gorman
7. 1976

1. Leader of The Families
2. The first reason I want to be the leader of The Families is that when I was new to server 1 this was the first gang I joined. I was below the level required to join but they still let me in as I was new to the city, they did this because I proved I knew the rules. This has made me like The Families and now I want to be the leader.

The second reason I want to be the leader of the Families is that they have always been the underdogs of ghetto and events. How many times have you seen/heard Families on top? I know what you're thinking little to none, I'm willing and truly going to change this. I will communicate with my gang, not just be a leader that sits around HQ. I will personally interview and accept people into the gang, I will make a BIG change to this gang.

The third reason I want to join is to change the RP experience of the gang for players. I think that people think the gang RP is dry and not fun, I'M going to change this as well. My leadership qualities and treating people fairly will help me bring this to reality.

3. I'm going to make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If If I have fair demands in a gun store robbery and they don't provide I will not be scared to kill the hostages as this is what would happen in reality.

I will be present during EVERY interview that anyone gets.

ALL server rules must be stuck, if otherwise possible sanctions in the gang might also be in place for the person.

I will be a fair leader and not discriminate against anyone.

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
The following players have been selected for Famillies interviews at 16:00 server time on 19th November
1.Edouar Lacroix - 128 - Eduardo1#8435
2. Zee Wolf - 626 - zee#8495
3. Luke Gorman - 1976 - lukegorman#6361
The application for The Families Leader are now Closed

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
The Famillies Leader applications are not closed yet and you can apply till tomorrow (19th nov) 14:00
But the interview will be the same that is 19 th November 16:00 server time

Jax Jordan

Player
Player
Information
1. Arnav
2. 19 years old
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. JaxJordan#2706
6. Jax Jordan
7. 20235
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom