Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sinister Seagal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-9ym8VNo4

Sinister

Player
Player
All in the POV.

So here are the multiple videos from the Event. They had the hostage as you can see in video 1 below my officer ID: 68703 went to negotiate we were sitting in the heli and they still took him hostage as seen in the first pov after that we continue RP and negotiate.

Situation 1

Now in the 2nd video they took the same officer ID: 68703 hostage again and didnt even comply 5 sec demand and shot us down while we were complying and leaving. So my question is are they allowed to take hostage 1 officer 2 times even after negotiation and we were complying and leaving.

Situation 2

Took the same officer hostage again at 0:46 time frame.

Situation 3

after that we still continue our RP and then i went to negotiate where you can clearly see in my POV where they start shooting at 3 and didnt even complete full 5 sec count and took me hostage check the time frame from 6:02 between 6:15 and after that my team negotiated with them and after that they again shot us without 5 sec full demand and try to take me hostage again in the end of the POV where chanush intervene and stop them.

Rest is upto you respected admin to decide if this the type of RP is correct or not.

Thanks.

zaem

Player
Player
Non offtopic since its my family you are reporting i think we have the right to deffend ourselfs: 1st situation your Officer was standing alone so its your org fault that they left him alone there is no rule break from our side an example of that if one of us was alone in the same situation you can take him as 10-15 and ask us to trade him for the hostage.

2nd situation the POV is from someone who was not even near our members to hear what kind of demand did we give plus after he got shot at he stayed hovering in the Helicopter before he left at the end, and it is your officers job to secure and keep the hostage safe if you failed to do that then its on you not on us.

3rd situation the situation is not full either upload the full pov or stop wasting precious admins time please with kind regards Hell Kings family

Abood Ryu

Just Abood
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 47987 will receive a punishment for GH 1.12
ID 83505 will receive a punishment for GH 1.12
ID 57242 will receive a punishment for GH 1.12
ID 56725 will receive a punishment for GH 1.12
ID 32845 will receive a punishment for GH 1.12 + Fail RP
ID 43819 will receive a punishment for Fail RP + Ear Rape
ID 64267 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 83356 will receive a punishment for Fear RP