Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Taco Smoke
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2024
Time of violation
14:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyPV8bk3VHw

TacoMagnus

Player
Player
Good day the Lovely Team of Administrators!

So ID 27782 Decides to trespass FZ through South Gate. So I do what any soldier's protocol dictates and start shooting him. He notices me and rather than taking a fair fight like anyone should, he decides to VDM me (at 00:11 in footage) to get the advantage over me. He then gets out and starts shooting me and I notice him doing so while talking on his Radio while shooting (from 00:16 onwards in footage) which might be a desync or glitch. Well he of course due to the undue advantage manages to kill me and then comes up to my dead/unconscious body and starts his toxic profanities (from 00:24 onwards in footage) where he goes and i quote "Sit down. Sit Down PUSSY" and then obnoxiously shouts "pUsssYYYYYY" followed by provocative giggles.

All in the Video Proof Above.

I have full faith in the honorable Administrative Team and Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day ahead and please Stay Hydrated!

Jacky Boy

Ex Curator of Marabunta
Player
Listen here bud! I was not doing any Power Gaming!!!! how dare you accuse of my such things it was just a bug!!! I was simply doing my daily errands making sure NG are still shit at doing their job. Sorry that my 'giggles' offend you but suck it up buttercup stop being a wetwipe.

Fazzy Armani

Player
Player

So ID 27782 Decides to trespass FZ through South Gate. So I do what any soldier's protocol dictates and start shooting him. He notices me and rather than taking a fair fight like anyone should, he decides to VDM me (at 00:11 in footage) to get the advantage over me. He then gets out and starts shooting me and I notice him doing so while talking on his Radio while shooting (from 00:16 onwards in footage) which might be a desync or glitch. Well he of course due to the undue advantage manages to kill me and then comes up to my dead/unconscious body and starts his toxic profanities (from 00:24 onwards in footage) where he goes and i quote "Sit down. Sit Down PUSSY" and then obnoxiously shouts "pUsssYYYYYY" followed by provocative giggles.

I have full faith in the honorable Administrative Team and Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day ahead and please Stay Hydrated!
pussy

Fazzy Armani

Player
Player

pussymagnus

gesso armanio

Player
Player

pussaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom