Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following players, You have been selected for admin assistant interview

1. Mister Ninjax - 58294 : ninjax_official

2. Ironic Uchiha - 102914 : hitman.inc

Contact me on discord regarding interviews

Push Knocks

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh

2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_1977
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nik Rayni
8.Your in-game ID: 147754
9.Your in-game level: 6
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As I know all server rules and experience it so don't judge by my in-game age as I know all rules I think I can do my best as admin as its my dream to work as admin as I will serve peoples by doing my greatful job I will give my best to give justice to citizens as they are my first priority I am ready to leave rp life to do my dream work

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains related me
-Work Professionally

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Work For justicity and work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by seeing my level I know rules just test me I will do my best

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Best Regards
Nik Rayni | 147754

Fnc Bimboo

💥
Player
Information

Your name IRL Jitraj Esh

Your age (OOC):19

Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 / India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6 to 8 am, 11 to 14 pm

Average online per day(hours):4/5 Hrs

Your Discord ID:vass_6

Your characters' name (IC): Eris Odds

Your in game ID: 81205

Your in game level:10

Languages spoken: Engl
ish/ Hindi / Regional -Bengali

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information-

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
•I have a Firm experience of Rp over 2 years have been leader and deputy in both 3/2 I have good amount of experience skills and error correction so managing isn't a problem for me so now I want to switch my job area to help the server and want to be admin I can assure you I will provide the best work possible to keep the quata satisfied.

What are your strengths?
•Friendly/ Firm experience/ Helpful

What are your weaknesses?
•Anger issues

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
•As an Ex state leader I can bring consistency in my duty as an curator help new age leaders provide suggestions from my experience and help them also can be active to help the admin team and reduce the staff shortage.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ofcourse

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
• My level is on the mark but I can provide the best experience possible and currently being deputy in ballas I don't think Support team will doubt my experience

My Experiences:
En 3
Undersheriff SAHP
Ex vagos Deputy
Ex Ballas Deputy
Ex NG LT General
Ex NG Leader

En 2
Ballas Deputy

Thanks for providing your Valuable time :) I can be a great add to the team

Note: I was suffering from dengue so it was difficult for me to be online last week but now as I am recovering I have started coming back you won't feel inactivity.

Regards
Eris

Last edited:

pablo shah

Deputy LSPD
Player
Your name IRL : Vandan Shah

Your age (OOC):21 ( ready to show my legal ID )

Time zone + country: GMT+4:30 / Canada ( EST)

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12Pm to 3 Pm, 11PM to 2 Am

Average online per day(hours):4/5 Hrs

Your Discord ID:Vandanshah

Your characters' name (IC): Pablo Shah

Your in game ID: 40617

Your in game level: 16

Languages : English, Hindi, Gujarati

Additional information-

I want to become an admin because I have a strong desire to help and support others within the community. As an admin, I would have the tools and authority to effectively guide new members, ensure everyone follows the rules, and foster a positive and inclusive environment.

Leaving my RP-life behind is a decision I've carefully considered. While role-playing can be enjoyable and creatively fulfilling, I feel that I've gained a lot from my experiences and now wish to focus on contributing to the community in a different capacity. I believe that taking on the responsibilities of an admin will allow me to have a broader and more positive impact on the server and its members.

What are your strengths?
Problem Solving, Critical Thinking

Soft nature

As a potential admin, I possess a range of skills that would contribute to the success of the admin team. Here are some key skills I can bring to the table:

1. Problem-solving: I have strong problem-solving abilities, which are crucial for addressing issues that may arise within the community. I am adept at identifying problems, analyzing them from multiple perspectives, and devising effective solutions. My analytical mindset and creative approach to problem-solving will enable me to handle conflicts, disputes, or technical challenges that the community might encounter.
  2. Communication: Effective communication is essential for any admin role. I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which will enable me to interact with community members in a clear, concise, and respectful manner. I am confident in my ability to actively listen, understand different viewpoints, and convey information, rules, or guidelines clearly to ensure a positive and cohesive community experience.
  3. Conflict resolution: Conflict is inevitable in any community, and I have the skills to handle it constructively. I am patient, level-headed, and adept at de-escalating tense situations. I can remain impartial, listen to all sides, and facilitate fair and amicable resolutions. My conflict resolution skills will help maintain a harmonious environment and foster positive interactions among community members.
  4. Organization and time management: Being an admin often involves managing multiple tasks and responsibilities. I am highly organized and proficient in time management, which will enable me to prioritize tasks, set goals, and efficiently manage my time. These skills will help me balance the various duties of an admin and ensure that community needs are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, Today while fiiling this i have sold my all business

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Rarely, i have to be away from Pc as i travel sometimes

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
In addition to the skills and experiences I've highlighted, there are a few other factors that I believe strengthen my application and demonstrate my suitability for the admin role:

1. Dedication and commitment: I have a strong sense of dedication and commitment to the community, and I am passionate about contributing to its success and well-being. I am willing to devote the necessary time and effort to fulfill my responsibilities as an admin and ensure the community's needs are met. You can count on my consistent presence, active participation, and unwavering dedication to the role.
  2. Adaptability and quick learning: I possess a high level of adaptability, which allows me to quickly learn and master new skills. I am confident in my ability to grasp the tools, systems, and protocols required for the admin role efficiently. I am also open to feedback and willing to adapt my approach as needed to best serve the community and work effectively with my fellow admins.

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
your name IRL: Amine
your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT +1 + Morocco
Based on Server Time from what time until what time you play(XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 12:30 to 01:00
Average online per day (hours): 5-8 hours
Your Discord ID: mr.aminx
Your characters' name (IC): Aminox Pluxury
Your in game ID : 110272
Your in game level: 37
Languages spoken: Arabic + Arabic Marrocco + English
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information
Because I want to help people with the experience I have for a year and a half, and during the time I played I saw a lot of people breaking the rules, scamming people, and many other things. That's why I want to become a moderator, to punish everyone who violates the rules or even wants to think about violating any law

What are your strengths?
the strength of abservation
not feeling angry

insultd my family
Slight weakness in vision

I will be very interactive in order to solve people's problems and will ensure that there is no violation of laws

I don't have it, and if I had I would have sold it as soon as possible

No, I don't have any problem or situation at the moment

No

Last edited:

Louis Perfect

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
1. Amit Raj
2. 24
3. GMT+5:30 (India)
4. Ususally anytime between 5:00-10:00
5. 1-3 Hours
6. louis_perfect
7. Louis Perfect
8. 89883
9. 15
10. State

1. I have very good experience in En2 Server and have worked in all organizations including legal & illegal as well. I am aware of working of En2, its rules & regulations and i think I am ready to take my role as an administrator. I have worked as High Command in all organizations except EMS and LifeInvader. I have got praises from my seniors and my juniors while I trained them. That all has given me a kind of motivation to be an admin and I am really feeling from inside that if power comes to a right person, results are better. Obviously, I will have to comply with rules so I have to leave RP life as well.

2. My strengths in IRL life is that I am not dependent on someone else. I do work myself to get good results.

3. My weakness is that I am a bit strict when it comes to organization things. But I think with time, I can improve it.

4. I am having good speaking & communication skills. I have good past experience and knowledge of server rules & regulations. So, I think that making me an administrator will be an asset.

5. Yes

6. No

7. I am really passionate towards being an administrator. If I became, I will help other admins to answer tickets and removing heavy weight of work from their head.

bosshmmd

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: mohamed marok
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC+01:00 algerie
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 02:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 heurs - 12 hours Your
6.Discord ID: chorben
7.Your characters' name (IC): moh chorben
8.Your in game ID: 115166
9.you are in game level : 18
10.Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
I want to be an administrator to help people because it is my nature in my life to like helping people in a city, and I have fun in this thing, and I benefit people with my experiences in a city, and to make the city as a better place to live.

-I learn quickly
-Has experience in taking responsibility
-Always there to help people

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I do not control my emotions during stress
-I lose focus when I multitask

I know all server rules, i can to help the new members in city to Learn the rules simply

Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

no

i playing en server 3 i m level 58 en server 3 but i stop to play there
Ex: Vagos deputy Leader en3
Ex Balass deputy Leader en3
Ex deputy leader unofficiall fammily top 5 en server 3

with all do respect from one of your players Moh chorben

karmansingh

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Karman Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 & India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6
  6. Your Discord ID: legend_karman
  7. Your characters' name (IC): karman legend
  8. Your in game ID: 102968
  9. Your in game level: 22
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    -> As i have been playing Grand RP EN-2 for almost 9 Months, i have experienced almost everything that the game has to offer ranging from Farmer job to Collector i have completed all the part-time job as well as full time job in LSPD,NG,FIB and in SAHP as the Under Sheriff. SO now that i have done all these things i want to become an Admin and help the new player experience the same joy i had while Growing in Legal orgs.
    -> I make my decision only when i am certain that it is correct.
    ->
    I am a little soft for new Player
    ->
    I am very persistent and loyal to my work so i will be working in co-ordination to my Seniors.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    ->
    Do not own any business.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    -> There are no such situations.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    ->
    I have quite good experience in Legal side of the Sphere.

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
Application for Admin Position

Name: Rahul
Time Zone: India
Avg Online per Day: 6 hours
Discord: Chow_Matic
Nickname: Chow
ID: 140814

Additional Information:
1. Reason for Wanting to Become an Admin:
My aspiration to become an admin stems from a profound commitment to maintaining order and fostering positive growth within our community. I am deeply passionate about creating a safe and enjoyable environment for all members, where everyone feels valued and respected. By assuming the role of an admin, I aim to leverage my skills and dedication to contribute meaningfully to the server, ensuring that rules are upheld, conflicts are resolved amicably, and opportunities for community engagement and enrichment are maximized.

2. Strengths:
I possess a diverse range of leadership skills cultivated through various experiences, including strong decision-making abilities, effective conflict resolution techniques, and adeptness at delegating tasks efficiently. Additionally, my exceptional communication skills enable me to articulate ideas clearly and foster constructive dialogue among members. Moreover, my natural inclination towards problem-solving equips me to tackle challenges creatively and proactively, driving continuous improvement and innovation within the community.

3. Greatest Weaknesses:
While I strive for excellence in all endeavors, I acknowledge that I tend to be overly critical of myself, occasionally leading to self-doubt and diminished confidence. Nevertheless, I actively address this weakness by practicing self-compassion, embracing feedback as a tool for growth, and focusing on my achievements and strengths. Through continuous self-reflection and personal development efforts, I endeavor to overcome this challenge and cultivate a more resilient mindset.

4. Willingness to Leave RP Life to Become an Admin:
Yes, I wholeheartedly commit to transitioning from my current roleplay life to assume the responsibilities of an admin. I understand the importance of dedicating my full attention and effort to fulfilling the duties and obligations associated with this role, and I am prepared to prioritize the needs of the community above personal pursuits.

5. Willingness to Sell Your Business:
Yes, I am fully prepared to divest myself of any personal ventures or commitments that may conflict with my role as an admin. I recognize the significance of wholeheartedly embracing the responsibilities and expectations of this position, and I am willing to make any necessary sacrifices to ensure that I can serve the community with unwavering dedication and integrity.

Chow Matic
Rahul (Chow)

Date: 05/06/24

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
INFORMATION
1. IRL Name: Yasin Hossen
2. Age(OOC): 20
3. Time Zone+ Country: UTC +6 & Bangladesh
4. Play Time: 9:00 to 18:00 (IC Time)
5. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours
6. Discord ID: pikachuagent
7. Character's Name: Zero Pikachu
8. In-game Level: 51
9. Languages Spoken: Bangla, Hindi, English
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional Information
1. why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

After spending a year and a half in Grand Rp and acquiring experience in that city, Now I understand how the city operates and how to interact with citizens. I have experience working in many organizations, including state, criminal, and private. After several months of role-playing, I am confident that I am ready to become an administrator and assist new players in the city. I'm interested in gaining new experience as an administrator and understanding how they keep the city clean. I am very interested in assisting new members on the server and punishing those who are ruining the other role-playing experience.

Being calm
Positive Minded
Can learn things quickly

Honesty

Overthinking

Can work hard regarding tickets ensuring everyone are Role-playing without any rule breaks and keep city clean.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I am ready

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No, not this moment but after 30th June I have exam, on this time I need a vacation.

No,

Thanks for reading and investing time here.
Zero Pikachu

Giri King

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
Information
Your name IRL
: K.Giri sai krishna
Your age (OOC): 21
Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):14:00 To 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
Your Discord ID: gskgamer
Your characters' name (IC): Gsk King
Your in game ID: 89718
Your in game level: 41
Languages spoken: English , telugu

Additional information

I have been in the city for close to 18 months. During this time, I have experienced every situation and I believe that I have a decent knowledge about the rules in the city. I am sure that I will be able to help and guide new players in the city and make them involve in RP with more interest and knowledge. I am good at all RP situations and I can guide them in terms of what needs to be done and what not.

Patience while dealing someone,time management and being nice to people and Good Communication.

trusting everyone and being over confident.

we can work and help collaboratively in tough situations.always be postive to our team.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business from my side.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No issues at the current moment.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I have mentioned everything above but if you need anything, I am happy to share.

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age (OOC):18
3. Time zone + country GMT: GMT + 5:30 (India)
4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 7:00 to 16:00

5. Average online per day: 9-10 hours
6. Your Discord ID: hitman.inc
7. Your Charecters Name (IC): Ironic Uchiha
8. Your in game ID: 102914
9. Your In game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave rp life?

I personally have been on grand rp for a long time now and played every en server from en1 to en3 to en2 and have done a lot of rp over the years. I have gained experience as a good deputy leader as a family owner and helped many people. It’s finally time I step up and dedicate my time to help others who are struggling to learn rules and help the grand rp team!

I want to help people and do what I can to maintain a good rp quality on the server without and rule breaks. This is my main reason to become an admin and quit rp life.

1. Able Leadership Skills
2. Able judgment making abilities
3. Ability to grasp new things fast

- I am a bit short tempered.
- I sometimes can be lazy.

I can bring my years of knowledge and experience as deputies in both state and crime to the admin team.

My experience will help my decision making skills and my quick thinking would be very helpful for the admin team.
But none the less what I bring to the admin team can broadly be: experience, knowledge and my abilities mentioned above.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I don’t own any

6. Any IRL issue or situation which is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

7. Anything else we should take in consideration or we should know about your application?

- I might be new in en2 but please take in consideration that I was already a ballas deputy when I was level 5 in en2
And I have been a deputy over 10 times in all en servers combined. P.S I don’t know what my interview was cut abruptly last time! But as far as I know I am not admin or leader blacklisted so I deserve a chance!

Regards,
Ironic

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Information
Your name IRL
: Swastik Mohan
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country
: IST
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):10:30 To 00:00
Average online per day(hours): 10 HRS Many Times 12 Hrs
Your Discord ID: spyrandomguy
Your characters' name (IC): Spy Artic
Your in game ID: 156797
Your in game level: 3 But I was leader on en3 of vagos so ya please give me chance i can be best admin.
Languages spoken: English , Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

As Been leader on EN03 Vagos I Have This Much Experience To take Adminship And Being Confidence To Other Citizens To Not be Nervous Infront On them. Being Friendly And And Helping every People in City. I saw many people are helpless and wanna help them.

Honest , Patient , Motivating Peoples, Dedicated , Innovation

Balancing work and personal life

giving best to admin team. doing every things. giving full attention on things avoiding mistakes.

No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No.

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-14:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 3-4 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

-No

- I have been in both legal and illegal side and was deputy leader of marabunta , so I have pretty good knowledge of both sanctions

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Information
Your name IRL
: Swastik Mohan
Time zone + country
: IST
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):10:30 To 00:00
Average online per day(hours): 10 HRS Many Times 12 Hrs
Your Discord ID: spyrandomguy
Your characters' name (IC): Spy Artic
Your in game ID: 156797
Your in game level: 3 But I was leader on en3 of vagos so ya please give me chance i can be best admin.
Languages spoken: English , Hindi

Additional information

As Been leader on EN03 Vagos I Have This Much Experience To take Adminship And Being Confidence To Other Citizens To Not be Nervous Infront On them. Being Friendly And And Helping every People in City. I saw many people are helpless and wanna help them.

Honest , Patient , Motivating Peoples, Dedicated , Innovation

Balancing work and personal life

giving best to admin team. doing every things. giving full attention on things avoiding mistakes.

No

No.
close it my age is 16 and minimum is 17

Ivan Lamsburg

Player
Player
Information

IRL name: Zaid
Time zone + country: GMT+5:00
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 17:00-23:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-5h (but will extend this to 5-6h or maybe more)
Your Discord ID: ivannmk
Your characters' name (IC): Ivan NoMercyKnight
Your in game ID: 146009
Your in game level: 11
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, and Urdu

Additional information

I want to become an Admin because I have seen many rule breaks happening in the game which destroys another player RP experience and I want to fix that by getting to the situation and stopping it from escalating. I have also seen many people not know how RP works and it makes harder for another person to do RP and for that I will try to help as many people as I can and be a good Admin.

What are your strengths?
Team oriented, Calm, Can handle situations very well, Don't do Favouritism.

Can get a little angry when the situation escalates too much but still won't take wrong decision, Can lack somewhere because no one can be perfect and will take Higher ups help at that point.
I can provide my decision taking and problem solving skills to the Admins team. I am also team team oriented and is able to follow my higher ups commands. I know rules and understand what RP actually is, I know how to handle situations and I also know what decision to take at what time because of these things I think I can fit for Assistant Admin as I lack a lot of server experience but still understands how everything works here.

Yes (I already don't have one)

No

Yes (My age is below 18 but I am mature enough and also my in game age is low but I know everything and every rule so I think not for Junior or Server Admin but I can go for Assistant Admin rest you can see in interview if I get chance).

Deimos Storm

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Barış
Your age (OOC): 23
Time zone + country: GMT+3 TR
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 00:00
Average online per day (hours): 8-10 hours
Your Discord ID: reddschumacher
Your characters' name (IC): Redd Schumacher
Your in game ID: 108096
Your in game level: 32
Languages spoken: English, Turkish, Deutsch
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional Information

- I have enjoyed my time in the RP-life immensely and have gained a lot of experience and satisfaction from it. However, I feel that I can contribute more to the community as an admin. I want to help ensure that other players have a positive and enjoyable experience, just as I have. I believe I can bring a fair and balanced approach to administration, helping to resolve conflicts and maintain a healthy server environment.

What are your strengths?
- I have strong communication skills, which help in mediating conflicts and ensuring that rules and guidelines are clearly understood by all players.
- I am adept at quickly analyzing situations and coming up with effective solutions.
- I am patient and can handle stressful situations without losing my composure.
- I have a deep understanding of the game mechanics, rules, and the community, which is essential for an admin.

-I tend to strive for perfection, which can sometimes lead to spending more time on tasks than necessary.
-I occasionally struggle with delegating tasks, preferring to handle things myself to ensure they are done correctly.

- I bring a variety of skills including conflict resolution, detailed knowledge of the game and community, and strong organizational abilities. I am also tech-savvy, which helps in handling administrative tools and maintaining server infrastructure.

- I do not own any business.

- Currently, I have no IRL issues that would prevent me from being active. My schedule is stable and I can commit the necessary time to fulfill my duties as an admin.

- I have a strong commitment to fair play and community building. I have previously held leadership roles in other gaming communities, which has given me valuable experience in administration and moderation.

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Best Regards,

Redd Schumacher.

Sam_Ace

EX. OG Ballas , Ex. OG Bunta
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Samarth
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + country: +5:30 GMT India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 TO 16:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6hours
6. Your Discord ID: sam_federal
7. our characters' name (IC): sam_federal
8. Your in game ID: 77544
9. Your in game level: 14
10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information
-Beacause I have understand the rules and i have been experienced in the criminal orgs and states org i have been COS in every legal org and i have been OG in every illegal org. I have seen many people like new bies they don't know the rules so for their help i will be there for them and even I have seen many people having bans and demorgan so I will help them with perfect guide and I will try to make sure that everyone is playing their role well.

-My strengths are like good and polite communication with the people I can handle the tough situations with my handling skills. I
will make sure that I will not break the rule I was not aware but now I am aware of the rules and regulations.

-My weaknesses is like I can be irritate easy and in that case I can be harsh.

-I am hardworking and discipline, I can handle the situation by neat and clean.

-I don't carry a business

-No Beacause I am here for my people

-No it's on your my lord

Regards,
James Kepler
EX.CHIEF OF STAFF OF FIB EX. OG BALLAS EX. OG BUNTA

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1- Gsk King - 89718 - gskgamer

Contact me on discord regarding interviews.​

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-14:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 3-4 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

-No

- I have been in both legal and illegal side and was deputy leader of marabunta , so I have pretty good knowledge of both sanctions

Top Bottom