Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

kyle_bond

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Aiden hoffman
2. 18
3. SAST
4. im new but i will be online everyday
5. recon2306
6. kyle bond

other information
1. i am not a leader
2. because i belive that i have the capability of leading this organisation because i am a hard worker. i am committed. i am respectful
3. have alot of respec, make the roleplay proffesional

Aeden pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : akrame
2. Your age IRL : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day :8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : aeden.pluxury
6. Your Nickname : Aeden pluxury
7. Your ID : 154902
Additional information
1. Leader of families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to become leader of gang because i got good experience from marabunta and i i know all the capture and ghetoo rules bcs i was playing a lot in another city

- im calm and good in handling situation in ghetto or events and a Good communicator with my team

-I am good in english and i have good deputies in mind that will help me to make it best term ever

-i will make sure that all gang members following server rules and friendly with each other and no toxicity in my org

-i will make sure to bring back the value of rank OGs (AK-47) and i will make sure that only who deserve this rank who will get it and it wont be for more than 5 people

-I will make sure that poeple who will get 14 rank have a very good knowledge about ghetto rules and make sure that at least one of them attend events and help/lead other new players and teach them rules

-I will make sure that new players get some knowledge about ghetto rules and explain it for them everything so they wont break server rules

-I will try to bring back the value of ranking system and fair ranking system and only who deserve rank who will get it

LucasShelby

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Krishna
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:45
4. Average online per day : 5-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord : lucas_shelby1
6. Your Nickname : Lucass Walker
7. Your ID : 151133

Additional information
1. Leader of...Families

1) My experience in both State and Crime taught me how to lead Families effectively. I learned planning from the state organization and loyalty from Crime . Now I can use this knowledge to help Families be the most powerful gang in the city.

2) I'm committed to ensuring active participation within the rules and increase Activity In The Ghetto.

3) Supported by friends and family I aspire to make Families the best organization through strategic management and successful Robberies while helping new players to gain more knowledge about the RP.

1) No Toxicity in gang
2) 100% Turf
3) Minimum $8000 dollars of graffiti profit
4) Quality Time of an interview
5) 100% Graffiti

Ranking System

15 - Leader
14- Deputy Leader
13- Under Deputy
12 - Turfer
11 - Events Leader
10 - Warload
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7 - Enforcer
6 - Graffitist
5 - Clapper
4 -Shooter
3 - Ganster
2 - Newbie
1 - Freeze

Last edited:

Sushant Walker

Ex-Bloods Deputy and Undersheriff
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sushant Sharma
2. Your age IRL: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6hrs-7hrs
5. Your Discord: sushant_sharma7700
6. Your Nickname: Sushant Walker
7. Your ID: 148621
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Families

1) I want to get the leader of Families because I have been in this city for a really good time and I have good experienced in both legal and Crime. I know all the things about the Gangs as I was the deputy leader of bloods and as everyone knows that till the end I was the only one who managed the whole bloods and made it one of the most active gang of the city, I handled and hosted all the events as a deputy leader be it FZ, Store robbery or battleship.

2) I want to make the events/raids more interesting such as Fort Zancudo, BM Raids, Gang Raids have richer RP experiences for everyone to enjoy and not for everyone to just mess around and rob people and kill people for fun. I want it to mean more to be in a gang than killing people I want it to be more enjoyable for everyone. I will unite all my gang members so we can win all the events

3) Also because of my legal org exp such as 28 Rank in NG, SAHP and FIB, I got good knowledge about the legal org and how they handle all the situations against the gangs so it will be fun if one of them become a leader of gang who knows everything about case files and all so it will be fun to do RP by both sides.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1) Will active the ghetto
2) Regular bonuses after events
3) 100% Graffiti
4) Try to do 100% Turf

Ex- Deputy of Bloods

Last edited:

Manas Verlice

Enough
Player
1. Your name IRL : Harry
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: jckr_.
6. Your Nickname : Harry Verlice

7. Your ID : 54513

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

- Since, I started playing on Grand RP last 2 Year I was always in crime, I want to become the leader of this organization. I want to rebuild the family's reputation from the ground up with my past experience as a leader of En2/En3 Bloods. I have experience in En3 leadership and have successfully completed full term without Any warn. new start and more people to meet. Me and my friends that will support me are all experienced players in crime section. We didnt just focus on turfs, good RP always comes in first. I will take good care of organization. I want to give chance to new players to learn proper rp in a gang. Families is known for the crime and blood it spreads in the city and being really powerful.

- Doing as much as hostage situations as you can. We will continue to let the city glow Green (graffiti) as usual. Everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community.

4. My Goals For Families.

- Make the most active gang with most numbers.

- 100% Turf and 100% Spray.
- Make it terrorist organization.

- Maintain a level of mutual respect for players

Thanks for reading my application, I Hope I Will Get Last Chance.

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Harry
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: jckr_.
6. Your Nickname : Harry Verlice

7. Your ID : 54513

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

- Since, I started playing on Grand RP last 2 Year I was always in crime, I want to become the leader of this organization. I want to rebuild the family's reputation from the ground up with my past experience as a leader of En2/En3 Bloods. I have experience in En3 leadership and have successfully completed full term without Any warn. new start and more people to meet. Me and my friends that will support me are all experienced players in crime section. We didnt just focus on turfs, good RP always comes in first. I will take good care of organization. I want to give chance to new players to learn proper rp in a gang. Families is known for the crime and blood it spreads in the city and being really powerful.

- Doing as much as hostage situations as you can. We will continue to let the city glow Green (graffiti) as usual. Everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community.

4. My Goals For Families.

- Make the most active gang with most numbers.

- 100% Turf and 100% Spray.
- Make it terrorist organization.

- Maintain a level of mutual respect for players

Thanks for reading my application, I Hope I Will Get Last Chance.
Deserving Leader have leader Exp (Not off topic)

Hno4x

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sabri
2. Your age IRL : 21
3. Time zone : Central European Time (CET)
4. Average online per day : 10 hours
5. Your Discord : sabri.backbek
6. Your Nickname : Sabri Backbek
7. Your ID : 25920

1- Subject: Request to Become Leader of Family Gang
2-
Dear Admin

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to express my interest in taking on the role of leader for our family gang in the game. I believe that with my experience, dedication, and vision, I can contribute significantly to the growth and success of our group.

Experience: [Briefly mention any relevant leadership experience or notable achievements in the game.]

Commitment: I am deeply committed to the game and our community. I am willing to invest the time and effort necessary to ensure that our family gang thrives under my leadership.

Vision: My vision for our family gang is [describe your vision, including goals, activities, and how you plan to foster a strong sense of unity among members].

Responsibility: I understand the responsibilities that come with being a leader and am prepared to handle them with diligence and integrity. I am willing to work closely with you to ensure that our family gang operates in accordance with the game's rules and values.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss my proposal further and address any questions or concerns you may have. Your feedback and guidance are invaluable to me, and I am eager to collaborate with you to make our family gang the best it can be.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Sabri Backbek
3-
  • Encourage Immersion: Create an environment where members feel encouraged to fully immerse themselves in their roles. This could involve using character backstories, developing intricate plotlines, and fostering a sense of continuity within the organization's narrative.
  • Provide Clear Guidelines: Establish clear guidelines and expectations for roleplay within the organization. This includes outlining character creation rules, setting boundaries for in-character interactions, and defining the overall tone and style of roleplay.
  • Offer Training and Support: Provide training sessions or workshops to help members improve their roleplaying skills. This could include tips for character development, improvisation exercises, and guidance on how to effectively engage with other members in-character.
  • Create Opportunities for Interaction: Organize events, quests, or storylines that require collaboration and interaction between members. This could involve hosting roleplay sessions, creating in-game challenges, or developing group activities that encourage members to work together towards a common goal.
  • Reward Participation: Recognize and reward members who actively participate in roleplay activities. This could include in-game rewards, special titles or ranks, or other forms of recognition that highlight their contributions to the organization's roleplay experience.
  • Lead by Example: Set a positive example for others by actively participating in roleplay activities and demonstrating enthusiasm for the organization's narrative. Leaders and officers can help set the tone for roleplay within the organization by embodying their characters and engaging with members in-character.
  • Foster a Supportive Community: Create a supportive and inclusive community where members feel comfortable expressing themselves and exploring their characters. Encourage constructive feedback and collaboration, and address any issues or conflicts that may arise in a fair and respectful manner.

Rocky Reddy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rakesh N
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: rakeshrocky
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Rakesh
7. Your ID: 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of...The Families

-i want to become a leader of this organisation because I think I have great potential to lead a gang, I was an ex admin and a leader of vagos gang that is why i know what a leader do and how things works and I think that I will lead the gang in the best way as possibly could.

-I think it will be great if I got the leadership because I can make this term to a high level with activity I have plans for that too in my mind because of that it will be easy for me to handle a term without any problem and because of the experience I have I prefer myself more then the other applicants

-I like Families gang the most it have a classic and nostalgic hq which gives me joy to be a part of it, I like Families because of its hq which is a really great location as it is also connected with the city too, I have been in families and observed it alot and it will be good for me to handle the term as I know the map and the power of families.

- I think nowadays players are not to into rp they are mainly there to take a term to just show off some people and become an admin after I have been through all of this and I think it's better to do rp rather then showing off people your knowledge it better to have fun with your friends and enjoy the rp

-I will try to do as much rp as I can as a leader, I will try to negotiate in a better way and also give people joy by the whole rp we create I have special plans for this too but I will try to use more /me and /do commands in respect to the gen rule 6.1 example by using /me checks the money command after getting the money from the negotiation and I will request the Leo's to use a bag for a large ammount of money to enhance the rp more because at last it's a game and we should all have fun of it.

Thanks for reading
Regards
~Rocky Rakesh

Babi Ruthless

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1.Your name IRL: Babi
2.Your age: 19
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 8-10
5.Your Discord: babi1301
6.Your Nickname: tough babi
7 .Your ID : 134019

Additional information

->leader of Famillies

->Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. Want to make the gang as good as possible, making sure the members of the gang do not break any rules and maintaining proper high commands with good knowledge.

2. Imrpoving the bonus system and encourage members of the gang to participate in every event, by providing good amount of bonus on time which encourages the people of the gang interested in events.

3. As a leader of the gang I will ensure that I will help the people of my gang to gain experience about the situations so that they dont have trouble managing on their own.

->Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.Making sure the people who wants to join the gang know the basic rules atleast so that it doesnt affect the RP of other people involved in the situation.

2 . Making specific rank for specific for specific work EX :- Turfer for turfs, Graffiti artist for doing graffiti, Event manager for managing the events.

3 . Having proper Deputies and high commands who have good experiece in situation and know the rules very well so that the people of the gang can solve gang related issues as soon as possible without and mistake and disturbing the RP of other players.

4 . Make sure to do more store robberies to get enough funds to give bonus on time and make sure it doesn't get delayed.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real member
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new member
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thank you for reading my application

Joseph Walker

💚EX Families Leader 3X💚
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Deha
2 Your age: 18
3 Time zone: GMT+03:00
4 Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5 Your Discord: owkrepmen
6 Your Nickname: Joshep Walker
7 Your ID: 78320

Additional information
1. Leader of...Families

1) I wanted to become a gang leader because of i have so much experience in city and i want to lead people in proper and good way
2) I also want to lead some peoples and teach them every think about the game and if i dont know something i want to learn and i want to teach them to what to do and what not to do.
3) And most importantly i wont give up and i will try to turn my mistakes in rights .

1) No toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) I can be active in the gang like i can solve anyones problems and i can treat peoples one by one.
4) 100% Sprays
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning
6) 100% Turf

Ranking System

16-Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- OG Green
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Warrior
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Pure Green
2- Baby Green
1- Freeze

Best Regards

Joshep Walker

Select for moderation

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT +3
Average online per day - 2-4 hours.
Your Discord - ghosst.t
Your Nickname - Lynx Federal
Your ID - 97989

Additional Information

1. Leader of
Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

➣ First time - When I first came to the city my third gang to join were
Families (before gangs, I joined them just to know what are gang). It was the first gang in which I got to know how gangs works, how they do stuff etc.

➣ Experience - Since the first time I joined families my friend was HC, he told me how to do things like Ghetto robbing, HW robbing, taking hostages etc.

➣ Why Families - After getting all the experience, I was really inspired to become the leader, and serve a term. I have chosen Families specifically because I like the HQ location and also the insides of the HQ.

➣ Knowing the basic rules - The bare minimum a guy should know before entering a gang is the basic rules like MG, PG, Mixing etc. So I would make sure everyone are at lease known to the basic rules before entering the gang.

➣ Communication - I believe all the leaders should have at least a basic understanding of their members, so that if they are having any issues whether internal or any doubts, they could ask them and clear them.

➣ Equality - I would make sure there isn’t any favoritism, so that everyone gets a fair chance.

➣ Making things simpler - I will always divide members into each faction for turs, sprays etc. which could help to makes things simpler.

➣ Events - I will try to give my best and do many situations possible, so that everyone should be able to get upmost RP experience.

➣ Issues - To solve any type of issues, I myself try to be in every situation possible, so that if there are any complaint they could be sorted out easily.

Some goals:
➣ I will try my best to do best RP at every event.
➣ I will give a lot of bonuses to deserving ones.
➣ No toxicity will be tolerated.
➣ Try to do 100% Turf and be most active.
➣ Attend every event.
➣ Give rank ups to deserving ones.

Ranking system
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. OG
10. Warlord
9. OG Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Young Fam
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Last but not the least, I would give my best to all the members, with my knowledge, ideas etc. so that everyone could enjoy a non-rule breaking RP experience. By implementing these strategies, I could ensure you that I could take Families to next level.

Thanks,

Lynx

Last edited:

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-6 hours
discord: yug_gaming_yt
nickname: Shadow Yug
ID: 149346

Additional information

1. Leader of Families...

1) Because I have become the leader of this organization, I want to experience it once. I have been high command in another gang.To grow the gang, to protect the gang members and to give them essential missions and to tell them what role to play in it, to improve the quality of the gang and how to show it above and better than the other team, in many other gangs. It was the first time in which I have handled events as a high command and because of that I have experience.

2) I will try to be online more in this city, I will respect my gang members and treat them well, I have experience of this city now, and know mostofly the rules.

3) Any gang member who doesn't know the rules, I will explain the rules to him, after that if he needs training, I will also give him training, I will strengthen my gang, if I get selected, this will be my first expiration, I will try to stay on top of the whole sheep with my gang.

I have a few advises, I understand you a bit, that when gang members are across the highway robbery (4 players with 2 cars) when someone tries to stop a person crossing the highway, that person is considered a gang member for a long time. Ignores the talk and drives away the car, (fear rp) even though he knows the rules, he brakes.

my experience

EX | high command of blood gang
EX | highcommand of vagos gang
EX | SAHP
EX | high command of families gang

THANX FOR REDIANG its. Yug yt

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ati Akhil
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7- 9 Hrs
5. Your Discord - akhil.16
6. Your Nickname - Ethan Hunt
7. Your ID - 6777

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

A.1-I want to be the Leader to Increase crime in the State. I believe Families has been a good Gang Since Many Terms And I still want to make it Very Succesfull .

A.2- I Have the support of my friends and family members so we would be performing activities like raids, store robberies, etc.

A.3- I would certainly focus on Bonuses cause every member are giving their time for the organisation so I would give more bonuses according the activites we do.

A.1- I'm gonna be mostly active to keep proper attention on my gang members by checking their activity by being with them - Leadership

A.2 - I would fairly provide ranks for each & every person after personally interviewing him for 15 mins and give the rank which he deservers.. - Fair Decisions

A.3 - I am gonna teach every guy who joins the organization as a newbie where they have no no knowledge I would make sure to give them brief explanation of the organization and how to perform accordingly. - Teaching Newbies

A. 4 - I would not allow any rulebreaks in the organization and will teach every member how to be safe from doing rulebreaks knowingly or unknowingly- No Rulebreaks

Ranking System

16.Leader
15. Deputy
14. OG Families
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warlord
10. Turfer
9. Shooter
8. Murderer
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. Enforcer
4. Fighter
3. Gangster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Last edited:

Ironic Uchiha

12 X Deputy, 6 X State, 6 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your Name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age IRL: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: hitman.inc
6. Your Nickname: Ironic Uchiha
7. Your ID: 102914

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… Families Gang

2. Why do want to be the leader of this specific organisation? List three reasons with explanations)

1. My personal Experience
A> I have been a deputy in gangs multiple times which adds up to my hefty experience of facing numerous and different kinds of situations. Being experienced as a deputy leader many times, I have harnessed my abilities and am ready to take head on any challenge and confront and given situation regardless of how tense the circumstances given would be.

I have been a deputy in gangs over four times in total ( en3: 2 X vagos, 1 X ballas, en2: 1X ballas, 1 X bloods) which makes me capable of leading others in a right manner which will help my members stay focused throughout the term as a term cannot function without and experienced leader.

2. Visions Regarding the Organisation
B> There are many leader who just focus on turfs and ignore the main objective of the entire project, which is roleplay. I am willed and visioned to create a term where the criminal rp of the game is promoted and people experience realistic criminal side of the world. I plan on prioritising rp and work so relentlessly doing multiple stores , a gun store daily and most importantly do multiple hostage sits a day as I see it has become very neglected even though it’s the best form of criminal roleplay. I plan on creating a terrorist level threat so that the families under my term gets declared a terrorist org by the government and with perfect vision I can create a reign of terror in my term.

3. Activity of the Org
C> Most gangs loose numbers after a week or two after starting but I promise to main a consistent high number of members throughout the term by handing out regular high bonuses, keeping the members indulged by regular events, dominating the ghetto and constantly keeping the highest graffiti profit by keeping a specific graffiti team. I have several connections with numerous families who will join the org in my term and help me create the best gang term in en2! With the highest roleplay and best activity!

3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.

1. Focusing on gang activities such as graffiti, hostage situations and robberies.

2. Maintaining constant numbers in events
3. Handing out regular bonuses on time
4. Having realistic ranks with realistic functions

5. having capable hc’s who can lead others and avoid rule breaks.

Targets of the org;

1. become the most active gang
2. Have the max graffiti bonus every hour
3. Always win all stores
4. Do atleast 3 hostage situations daily
5. Dominate the ghetto
6. Become a terrorist org and insert fear in minds of all Leo’s and citizens, start a reign of terror.
7. Take all Leo org leaders as hostage one by one.

Rank System Under My term:

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Under Deputy
13. OG Families
12. Mafia Boss
11. Cartel Leader
10. Gangster
9. King Pin
8. Turfer
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Criminal
2. Thug
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading my application,
Regards Ironic Uchiha,
En(3) exp:
6 X Deputy in State, 3 X Deputy in Gangs
En(2) exp:
2 X deputy in gang (ballas and bloods

Jozza.

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jovan
2. Your age IRL: 15
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 4-5h
5. Your Discord: hellokitty00824
6. Your Nickname: Jozza AGP
7. Your ID: 151873
Additional Information:
1. Leader of... The Families

I've been Playing on the project for a long time, I've been in a lot of organizations, about everything, and I decided to try the position of leader on the server. Before this I played on RS before I came to this server.
Many people who know me consider me to be a relaxed character, I have never lost any control over myself, and I believe that this is a very important thing for leadership and as an example to other members of the organization, both in and out of the game.
- I was HC in a lot of organizations as well as I was 3 mandates (12) in Marabunta and based on my knowledge I am sure that I will be able to lead the organization. I have My people who will help me and help me with everything.
I consider myself to be one of the better people of this city, that I am capable of leading an organization such as The Families.
I would put an OOC age limit, it would take 13+ years to enter (if a player is not 13+, but knows the rules very well, he could make an exception), I would put a limit because of many "children on the server" who do not respect the rules and some of them they deliberately violate other normal players as well as most of them do not take this server seriously.

now I will say how my organization will function.
When we talk about members, each of my members will be equally viewed for their work and given a bonus for all.
Every new member who wants to join the organization will have to pass an exam that will consist of 10+ questions on which there must not be 3 or more mistakes.
I will only accept serious RP players in the organization
Graffiti team, turf team will be fully staffed for the best possible work.
My organization will be more focused on RP, in the sense that I want RP to improve, that there are constant robberies, raids, hostages, etc.

Attacks on state objects will improve a lot, because recently there are almost no attacks at all.
Each member would have their own team where they would go together and do their work, such as Grafitti team, State Object attack, Clands
He would also make some Bonus in his organization for the most active members of some groups.
Every Sunday, HC will watch the activity and the most active group will win a certain prize, be it a rankup or a Bonus.

Ranking system_

16-Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- OG Green
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Warrior
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3 pure green

2 baby green
1 freeze

Ravneet Brar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Ravneet Brar
2. Your age IRL-15
3. Time zone-GMT{5:30}
4. Average online per day-2 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord-ravmafia69
6. Your Nickname-Captain Rav
7. Your ID-143897
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ans Leader of The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1.I want to be the leader of The Famlies because i love to be in gangs other than legal org because in legal org we have to put radio codes for all things. 2.I love to run gangs i have jioned each and every till now in all gangs i am on highcommand rank excepet {vegos}.if i beacame the leader i run org smoothly because i have experience . I will not differentiate between anyone all will equal to me . if anyone do wrong thing i take action . if i do wrong thing i will accept it . you can give me any punishment if i will wrong there. 3.If you make me leader all will happy in my time that i take garranty . last if i deserve it then make me leader .
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. 1.i think all things are good i will run org like in real life i will first make plans then tell to all and work according to it then we go for robbries i will make two team one who will execute one who defence i will make it real as much i can. Thanks you for revewing.

Uday Kiran

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL : Uday Kiran
2. Your age IRL : 22
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 hours
5. Your Discord : udaykiran9247
6. Your Nickname : Uday Kirann
7. Your ID : 92013

Additional information

1. Leader of families

1) I have Experience in this city and I'm pretty confident to be a good Leader and i would complete my term successfully.

2) I want to act like criminal (gang star) with my gang members as a leader and increse the crime in state.

3) I have the support of my family members where it leads a successful term and active gang.

1) Doing more IC events like store, gun store robberies and hostage situations.

2) I will assign people ranks depending on their ranks where it leads to a good decision and without fights.

3) I would give more bonuses where it leads them with more exictment of doing much rp and involving in gang activity.

Ranking System

16.Leader
15. Deputy
14. OG Families
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warlord
10. Turfer
9. Shooter
8. Murderer
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. Enforcer
4. Fighter
3. Gangster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

TomiferoPrime

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tomas Sánchez
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: tomifero
6. Your Nickname: Tom Demon
7. Your ID: 32695

Additional Information

1.Leader of Families

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Upon arriving in this city on the first day, I immediately recognized my potential involvement in gangs, legal vagos, and other organizations. To start with, I plan to use the knowledge acquired from State agencies to my advantage as the leader of the gang. I have acquired extensive experience with Leos through multiple terms of service, and I believe it is a valuable opportunity to leverage that experience. I also aim to acquire fresh experiences as a leader of the gang and leverage them to my advantage, and I am confident that I can succeed. As a leader of my gang, I believe I can elevate my entire group to the top by creating a friendly family atmosphere. I am confident in my leadership abilities, as I previously mentioned.

2.2 I desire for Families members to be respectful, helpful, and look out for one another. Under my guidance, I will ensure that everything is completed without breaking any rules. My intention is to transform Ballas into the most dynamic gang in the City. My intention is to form a highly skilled Turfer Team. My idea is to form a graffiti crew that will create family-oriented graffiti in various locations.

2.3 I plan to assemble a group of top officials who can educate incoming members on the server regulations, ensuring that everyone has an equal opportunity to participate in roleplay. Under my leadership, there will be no bias, and everyone will receive promotions in the gang based on their individual contributions.

2.4 I aim to have my gang dominate the ghetto and become the most feared, which will inspire my team members to be confident and work diligently to rise to the top of the Families gang.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Essentially, to elevate the RolePlay Level, I plan to engage in numerous highway robberies, store and gunstore heists, hostage situations, FZ raids, and regular battleship visits.
3.2 Always keep in touch with the admins and imforming them of any problems.
3.3 Executing all gang-related activities in a skilled and meticulous manner with effective tactics.
3.4 I have some suggestions to enhance the realism of roleplay, like making our store robberies more enjoyable and improving negotiation further.
3.5 I will assemble a strong leadership team (whose identities are already known to me) that will instruct all the members thoroughly. From fundamental guidelines to event execution strategies. We will ensure that all members of our group understand their roles.

MY Goals:
1-Strive to acquire a full 100% of the turf.
2- The gang that is the most active in the Ghetto.
3- Successfully complete the initial semester without any warnings.
4- Be present at every single event.
5- Having more tha 10000$ in graffity
6- Offer people the opportunity to join the gang so they can enjoy a positive experience in the city.
7- Assist newcomers in the city and guide them towards becoming part of a gang.

Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) OGS
12 ) Event Manager
11 ) Graffity Leader
10 ) Warlord
9 ) Turfer
8 ) Clapper
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist