Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Miller
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2024
Time of violation
03:08
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6KbOkPW

Liam miller

Player
Player
On Sunday i opened a forum on a guy who did rulebreak (Forum link- Approved - CR + GR6.24 | 70658) then after i posted the forum i didn't open my forum but when i opened it today i found out he messaged me in forum saying "please close the forum i will give you 50k for this situation" which is attempting to bribe. Please punish him also said that he will target me everyday and punish me everyday. Proof here:

Last edited:

BoynaGalava31

Player
Player
On Sunday i opened a forum on a guy who did rulebreak (Forum link- Approved - CR + GR6.24 | 70658) then after i posted the forum i didn't open my forum but when i opened it today i found out he messaged me in forum saying "please close the forum i will give you 50k for this situation" which is attempting to bribe. Please punish him also said that he will target me everyday and punish me everyday. Proof here:
?
This is not an in-game situation, this is not an internal situation, this is an internal situation, you can't write an ID there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom