Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adi_SIngh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2024
Time of violation
9:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX9I2xjxiOk

Charles Valkyrie

Player
Player
Hello I am 65409
We were there for a House Robbery then me and the other Officer were scouting the area for any info about it, Your driving wasn't good also provide full POV when I arrested you I didn't gave you fine for reckless driving your POV shows that you were trying to run away from us which creates you more suspicious, as you found no way to run now you pull over and put your stuff in your car trunk and think we won't notice, we didn't point guns on you until you were found criminal we were just Investigating and you were running away from us, we searched your trunk after breaking it and found a lot of illegal stuff and that car was yours you were moving again and again which let us in a ram, you also accused us of poor rp we followed proper procedures and rules we confiscated your trunk with 3 state units we read your charges and rights we told you you are just detainee rn comply with us, about un heald I agree we got confused which led to this, we provided you medical assistance in DOC for any harms and gave you fine for Overcarrying, about ramming thing you were moving and I was trying to block your way. You tried oversmarting us by putting your stuff in the trunk and thought we didn't notice all reasons were provided to you for your arrest. also you were overspeeding in city one more reason to stop you

Best Regards
Charles Valkyrie

Devesh pandey

Crime Investigation Department (CID)
Player
Respected Admins,
Adi Here,

Today I got my car out peacefully submitting some ads and going for the harbor event with some guns in my car. Suddenly, three cop cars came and they started ramming me, where the worst part is, they then accused me of Rash driving (00:56). Then at 4:57 they help my arms and unheld it again multiple times.

Thanks.
I can see in your POV you are putting Stuff in The Trunk That will consider As (PG) yes i am not related in this situation but i am Part of FIB thats why i am telling u

Adi Singh

KARMA EXISTS IF YOU BELIEVE !
Player
I can see in your POV you are putting Stuff in The Trunk That will consider As (PG) yes i am not related in this situation but i am Part of FIB thats why i am telling u
Thanks for letting me know, I won't make that mistake again.
Highly appreciated !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom