Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Honey Moon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2024
Time of violation
12:08
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/H1uNysG

IRL Honey

Moon
Player
I have no idea if this is the right rule, (Changed it from LR 3.3 to GR 3.1 because He isn't a leader, he is the deputy of the leader)

This guy always started trouble with me and just never knows when to stop. When I was in FIB he kept nonstop bullying me and calling me names especially "Fake Moon". I use to ask the HCs to tell him to stop and he still kept going, to a point where he use to vdm, rdm and taze. Which was huge abuse of power as HC. It didn't get under my skin till my friend Judy wasn't having a good day and he decided to RDM her in this forum:
He got banned and I thought after we had that out the way that I wouldn't have to worry about him trying to bully me or my friends again. He used to be in department a lot messing up NG with GOV, which I was surprised he didn't get in trouble for that by his higher ups.

Yesterday morning my time (USA, east) he randomly decided out of his own free will to reply to my forum on a guy using cheats. I shut him down quick because he had no business being there or replying:
Then today:
I wanted to host a cute photoshoot for all Organization members + LI for this CNN I was planning with L.I. to post in city mails for tomorrows Job fair. This the picture:
Moment, I saw that I KNEW (felt it in my soul) that he was going to start his shenanigans again.

So earlier his NG guy came to public chat and nothing at all of what he is saying was adding up. So, I knew Ahbi had to be the one who told him something. So I mentioned and laughed on how Abhi failed to use the department properly so many times in just a day. I don't care if he stopped at his first reply. But I'm sorry I worked with this guy on his twink in LSPD and worked with him in FIB on his main account. No matter what others told him. He never knew when to stop. So, what does he decide to do? Start trying to Provoke me and even openly admitted he did it to get a reaction from me and OOC insulting and my voice in: Grand RP Government discord public chat:
this took place at 07:08 USA EST time (12:08 city time)

Last edited:

Abhi Federal

Unlucky
Player
Everything is all good here but there is a lil issue...U are accused me of Leader Rule 3.3 though i am not a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom