Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bryden Oblock
Administrators nickname
Karl Verlice
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OPn8sDk

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
as per my last forum rejected Approved - GR 3.2 | 67680 i also noticed a rule in for filing complaint against player it says "
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)" and in that i didnt abused to that guy i abused to Mohit Uchiha cuz he provoked once in cc by saying "Bryden and Sidh you need to fell shame we looted your ammo truck in your base" and i replied to mohit uchiha you can see the similar words and my reply was next to him only his id is "39049" this is his id check what he said in cc at before i said that to him and as it was said the complain was filed by the player who was insulted and all but in that cc taco smoke was not abused and that ss was cropped because it only shows my reply insted of full chat between me and id 39049 check the whole cc chats and the screen shot is totally cropped it shows only 1 side of violation not other.

And i hope saying m... is not considered as parent inuslt how he can assume i said about him mum it can be anything monkey (female) etc i dont even deserve it will give me max mute and also the complaint was invalid and that player taco smoke didnt showing his own side of provoking let me show this is it he provoked me and i didnt replied to him i wanna see where i replied to him you can check my logs if i did and for god sake i said those words to id 39049 and also the ss is cropped and i much more more proof of targeting term + toxicity of uchiha and these guys i dont deserve to be punished cuz he didnt followed the the rules of forum to fill complaint and also M.. dosent consider as parent disrespect. and see this how much they provoke me in cc and you guys think i will do not say anything see these proos.

Proof 1 - Proof 2 - Proof 3 - Proof 4 - Proof 5 - imgur.com
    Proof 6 - imgur.com ( Taco smoke provoking )
    Proof 7 - imgur.com
    Proof 8 - imgur.com
    Proof 9 - imgur.com
    Proof 10 - imgur.com
    Proof 11 - imgur.com
    Proof 12 - imgur.com (the main proof in which i replied to mohit uchiha )

This is the forum for my unban appeal i would like to be unban cuz i am banned for half thing and not even valid because i worte M... maybe it means member monkey how they can assume i wrote about his mum

THESE PROOFS CONTAIN EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF BALLAS GANG EVEN A DEPUTY GOT MUTE FOR PROVOKING THEIR ORG SHOULD BE DISBANDED FOR TOXICITY AND MASS PROVOKING AND I WILL PASTE ONE MORE FORUM IN PLAYER COMPLAINT FOR TARGETING

THANKS FOR GIVING TIME :)

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
I am not even deputy of NG i told sidh to remove me cuz some ooc reason but those ballas deputy targeting sidh's term and many of the deputy got mute for provoking/toxicity in cc as well as today Roy Smoke got mute for provoking in cc by administrator Jon Barnes and he muted me also i agree that mute but i dont accept this ban for half thing and for nothing i am banned i am requesting to Ballas curator to force leader to remove those guys from deputy postions or warn Ballas for Mass provoking and Mass Toxicity i dont deserve to be banned for half situation and no violation of GR3.2 Thanks.

Siddh Pluxury

National Guard- General EN 3
Leader
I am not even deputy of NG i told sidh to remove me cuz some ooc reason but those ballas deputy targeting sidh's term and many of the deputy got mute for provoking/toxicity in cc as well as today Roy Smoke got mute for provoking in cc by administrator Jon Barnes and he muted me also i agree that mute but i dont accept this ban for half thing and for nothing i am banned i am requesting to Ballas curator to force leader to remove those guys from deputy postions or warn Ballas for Mass provoking and Mass Toxicity i dont deserve to be banned for half situation and no violation of GR3.2 Thanks.
Not only deputy, whole Ballas and Uchiha targetting me, my term, my deputies and my HCs which I dont like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom