Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohit UchihaX
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2024
Time of violation
08:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzzL-8Xu7o

Mohit UchihaX

Player
Player
Dear Thread Viewer,

I Hope You Are Doing Great , As You Can See In The Pov We Are Robbing Ng Ammo Trucks During Candy Run , Yes I Was Not In The Gang But I Was There To Help My Family Members Those Who Are In Gang , We Successfully Robbed There 2 trucks But Last Truck Was Left To Robbed During The Fight As You Can See In The Pov This Guys Washed There Ng cars/trucks at
08:36 . And I Think The Guy Who Washed The Cars Ask His Leader To Kick Himself From The Org .

I hope whoever is the curator of Ng looks the logs and Punish Ng Accordingly !!!

Thank You ♥️

Last edited:

Mohit UchihaX

Player
Player
Dear Thread Viewer,

I Hope You Are Doing Great , As You Can

andy Run , Yes I Was Not In The Gang But I Was There To Help My Family Members Those Who Are In Gang , We Successfully Robbed There 2 trucks But Last Truck Was Left To Robbed During The Fight As You Can See In The Pov This Guys Washed There Ng cars/trucks at 08:36 . And I Think The Guy Who Washed The Cars Ask His Leader To Kick Himself From The Org .

I hope whoever is the curator of Ng looks the logs and Punish Ng Accordingly !!!

Thank You ♥️

Dark Wick

𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨!
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom