Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to Administrators

Bachan Pandey

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Antonio Martinez

2. The administrator's nickname: Abood Ryu

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He helps me everytime , it means alot for me.Thank you Abood❤️

SalahSar

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Salah Sar

2. The administrator's nickname: Arthurrr Martinez

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I like this admin because he know how to investigate in pov very good . not like some admin that they just want to complete it ASAP , and he also know rule very well .

Fred Hoffman

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fred Hoffman

2. The administrator's nickname: Sylvia Som, Vinay Reddie, Odai Steel, Velix Verlice, Yanna Pluxary and Sultan Pluxary

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All star line up of Grand RP admins. The real MVPs of the game

Kilian Ryu

🥨 Curator Of Germans 🇩🇪 🥨
Player
1. Your nickname: Kilian Ryu

2. The administrator's nickname: Karl Verlice, Abood Ryu

3. The essence of gratitude: There's not much to say. Both admins are very nice, helpful and always professional. Help where they can and try and do their best.

Honey LoadX

Ex Leader x1
Player
1. Your Nickname: Honey LoadX

2. The administrator's nickname: Sultan Pluxury, Chanush Movva, Edward Cullen, Carl Jordan, Sylvia Som, Hassan Error, Abood Ryu and Karl Verlice

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The most friendly admins, always ready to help players out, both icly and on dms. Best admins love em all😄

Fuka King

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fuka King

2. The administrator's nickname: The entire Grand RP Administrators team.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Incredibly helpful, kind, understanding, and supportive.

Lenny Leone

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Lenny Profitt

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is the best EN 3 chief admin because i have never seen a better EN3 Chief Admin then Bobby <3

Top Bottom