Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to Administrators

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For Offtopic /mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname:

2. The administrator's nickname:

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

Sad Bulut

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Sad bulut

2. The administrator's nickname: Alex May, Sunil Reddiee, Fstoq Pluxury, Valerie Lemon, Asrin Pluxury, Darsh Patel, Zessy Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He helps me everytime , it means alot for us.Thank you Alex and all guys!

Last edited:

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
1. Your nickname: Lavi Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury, Floki, Sylvia, Fstoq, Kareem and Sophia.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you everyone, Kareem and Sophia gave me a chance to be the GOV, Sylvia and Fstoq gave me a chance to be sever's helper and Bobby and Floki for maintaining the server so nicely. Thank you everyone for your contribution.
I will be back as leader in few weeks and will explore more things.

Paradox Maddy

I don't answer on messages "Hi"
Player
1. Your nickname: Paradox_Maddy

2. The administrator's nickname: Adi_pluxury, Sunil reddiee, Bobby pluxury, roahn wardon.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): When ever I was in need these admins have always been for me assisting and guiding me since day one of EN3. we should prolly give all of you a reward for your maximum efforts and help nature, Looking forward for more exciting things and more fun in city,
Honestly all admins are the best, investing time and efforts to keep city up with genuine people.

Shaude Frouza

Player
Player
1. Takma adınız: Broolz Russo
2. Yöneticinin takma adı: Asrin Pluxury, Lucas Clover, Hemanth Pluxury ,Sunil Reddiee, Fstoq Pluxury, Alex May, Floki Vilgeroarson, Darsh Patel
3. Minnettarlığın özü (iddialar): Ne zaman bir şeye ihtiyacım olsa bu adamlar hep yanımda oldular, insanlara karşı nazikler ve bunu nasıl yapacaklarını biliyorlar. Teşekkür ederim!

Last edited:

Joker Northx

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Joker North

2. The administrator's nickname: Rohan Wardon, Bobby Pluxury, Rio Cassanno, Adi Pluxury, Darshan Jain, Chaitanya naidu, Naveed stark

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): When ever I was in need these admins have always been for me assisting and guiding me since day one of EN3. we should prolly give all of you a reward for your maximum efforts and help nature, Looking forward for more exciting things and more fun in city, Honestly all admins are the best, investing time and efforts to keep city up with genuine people.

Last edited:

Bamsi

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Usama North

2. The administrator's nickname: Rohan Wardon, Lucas Clover and Adi pluxary

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Whenever I was in need these admins have always been for me assisting and guiding me since day one of EN3. we should probably give all of you a reward for your maximum efforts and help nature, Looking forward for more exciting things and more fun in city,
Honestly all admins are the best, investing time and effort to keep the city up with genuine people.

Nauman sh

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Nauman Wolf
2. The administrator's nickname: Rohan Wardon
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Whenever I was in need, this admin has always assisted and guided me since he is in EN3. we should probably give all of you a reward for your maximum efforts and helping nature, Looking forward to more exciting things and more fun in the city, Honestly, all admins are the best, investing time and efforts to keep the city up with genuine people.

Mortall

IC Issue, call a taxi.
Player
1. Your nickname: Mortall Northx

2. The administrator's nickname: Rohan Wardon

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): When ever I was in need these admins have always been for me assisting and guiding me since day one of EN3. we should prolly give all of you a reward for your maximum efforts and help nature, Looking forward for more exciting things and more fun in city,
Honestly all admins are the best, investing time and efforts to keep city up with genuine people.

Eswar Warlord

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Eswar_Northx
2. The administrator's nickname: Rohan Wardon, Sunil reddie, Darshan Jain, Adi Pluxury, Krish Naidu, chaitanya naidu, naveed stark, Lucas Clover, Niels Blanco
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Whenever I was in need, these admins have always assisted and guided me since day one of EN3. we should probably give all of you a reward for your maximum efforts and helping nature, Looking forward to more exciting things and more fun in the city, Honestly all admins are the best, investing time and efforts to keep the city up with genuine people.

Nauman sh

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Nauman Wolf
2. The administrator's nickname: Adi Pluxury
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Whenever I was in need, this admin has always assisted and guided me since the start of EN3. you should probably give all of you a reward for your maximum efforts and helping nature, Looking forward to more exciting things and more fun in the city, Honestly, all admins are the best, investing time and effort to keep the city up with genuine people.

Han Russo

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Han Russo

2. The administrator's nickname: Lucas Clover,Niels Blanco,Sunil Reddiee,Fstoq Pluxury,Asrin Vilgeroarson,Tim Profit,Floki Vilgeroarson,Alex May

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Whenever I need something these guys always was with me, they are kind to peoples and they know how to do this. Thank you!

Last edited:

Chloe Deveraux

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Chloe Carpenter
f
2. The administrator's nickname: Fstoq Pluxury, Raymond Bishop, Sunil Reddiee, Asrin Vilgeroarson

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):Whenever I need help, they do their best to help. Really helpful and nice people. They also try very hard to make the server the most fun and best place. They are the best ones. Thank you so much for everything.

Last edited:

Frank.

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Frank Zane

2. The administrator's nickname: Andy lemon, bobby pluxury and zessy pluxury.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These admin have helped me through grand and have brought a good side or me and especially Zessy has taught me how to handle situation and i do appreciate her work. Andy lemon has always been a good admin and has never made a mistake i feel like he is really good at his job. Bobby pluxury he a good and friendly admin and works hard everyday.

Max Vautier

Notorious
Player
1. Your Nickname: Max Woozy

2. The administrator's nickname: Tim Profit, Raymond Bishop

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Ive known tim a fairly long time he was there when I had My FIB leadership and back then he was great and professional and boosted the RP so much and now in my opinion he is one of the greatest admins in the server hes easy to talk to and solves problems with no drama. Tim On Top , and also Raymond is great he really understands how to deal with situations with out them going to far also was a W curator

FahadOsman

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Clarko Lemon

2. The administrator's nickname: Andy Lemon, Valerie Lemon, Alex May, Zessy Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These admins have always helped me out when i needed and they have also taught me alot about the game. They rarely do misstakes and they are very friendly.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
1. Your nickname: Chanush Movva

2. The administrator's nickname: George Michaelson , Tim Profit, Raymond Bishop

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): these Admins always there solve any situation properly and they helped me a lot during my time in this server and i got to know a lot of rules from them that we have to follow. best admins ever i have seen.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
1. Your nickname: Luke Cash

2. The administrator's nickname: Raymond Bishop, Floki Vilgeroarson,Fstoq Pluxury,Andy Lemon,Zessy Hill, Sophia DeGrey, Adham DeGrey, Federico Valverdee ( Not admin anymore 😔😭 ),

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

Raymond Bishop:
Honestly If I have ever met a person who is as dedicated as this man I would be shocked. Raymond has honestly helped me through so much since I first ever met him on En1. When I met him on En1 I saw how much of an amazing person he really was and coming too en3 and him Being in My sahp is honestly so astonishing when I come too realise that he was my curator for over a month and half as it seems we have both been brothers and run each other and honestly brother it was so fun and if I could I would do it again, It wasn’t just my people and friends and community that made me do such an amazing FIB it was also you and you may not speak too me as much anymore as your promotion takes up a lot of time but I still love you my brother you go on ahead and keep shining I’ll still be here at the end of it ❤️👑

Floki Vilgeroarson:
This man right here is such a great deputy chief and a kind person, I always used too think he disliked me for some reason and I don’t know why 😂 This man is actually a kind soul once you get too know him and he was also a second reason I carried on FIB because he used too say some motivational things like carry on going your fibs looking good and don’t worry about your past because futures looking positive. All I wanna say floki is thanks so much and I know that you will do this 3rd server proud and I know Bobbys happy he chose you

Fstoq Pluxury:
You are one of the most genuine guys I have met, You can make a joke and take a joke I love you a lot brother and you put a smile on my face every time I see you. They say you always find that one guy who is chill no matter where you see them or hear them and that is you! Keep grinding admin my boi we see you up in that spotlight shortly 👑

Andy Lemon:
You are just a whole vibe man like you are fair too everyone and you are the cool admin who believes in chances and gives everyone a shot and that’s what I like about you because you kind and considerate and honestly if anyone has issues and is afraid too talk too an admin one person that they should give a shot is you I love you brother and your acts of kindness probably uplift more peoples moods then you realise 💪

Zessy Hill:
Not much I need too say really your just a funny and chill admin, You work super hard and it really pays off whenever I see your name on discord I know it for real gonna say senior cause the work you do is amazing and deserves gratitude from everyone

Sophia DeGrey:
You are honestly a good admin and your are also a good friend and I know that I don’t hear much anymore or will again from you as your life’s very busy now but I want you too read this and just know that a day doesn’t go by missing the times we had and I know there’s gonna be a day your in that admin spotlight so you keep shining and showing everyone what it is you do! ❤️

Adham DeGrey:
Always was and always will be a brother same as above you know I’ll never get too speak too you on the daily like I used too before you become and admin but you were and still are a brother and I know your job is hard but I know you do it well because that’s how intelligent and hardworking you are keep up the good work

Federico Valverdee:
Unfortunately you just recently stepped down but you was one of the best I’ve met in a longtime and I wish you the best in whatever it is you do next ❤️❤️ I love you forever my brother and you worked so hard and you deserved all respect you got whilst an admin and will get after stepping down

Last edited:

Andrew Morningstar

When darkness crawls in even the light falls in.
Player
1. Your nickname: Andrew Morningstar

2. The administrator's nickname: George Michaelson

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I know him since Grand #1 , He is nice talker, nice guy for everyone, He helps me every time when I need a help, loves his job and he's very professional, he can solve any problem properly, in my opinion he is one of the best Grand En#3 Admin.

Top Bottom