Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to Administrators

Hemanth Royall

EX EN3 Deputy of VAGOS , BLOODS and EMS
Player
1. your nickname: Hemanth Royall
2. The administrator's nickname: Chaitanya Naidu

3.The Essence of gratitude(claims): He is very nice and he helped me a every time when i need some help, he is very dedicated to his work.Best admin i have ever seen

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
1. Your nickname: Alp Kebab

2. The administrator's nickname: Alex May, Sunil Reddiee,Zessy Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Helps me in every single situation, you have to keep these persons up! Thanks for all of your good work love you all <3 (specially alex may)

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
1. Your nickname: Luke Vuitton

2. The administrator's nickname: Sophia DeGrey

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

I just wanna start off Sophia you the best curator When Adam was not active you tried to save us and make sure Adam was active you was the best You tried to make Adam more active to make government last I knew it would fail but you gave it a chance government Would of Never lasted the longest if it wasn’t for you we had a good relationship and anything I needed you was there

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Avinash Reddiee

2. The administrator's nickname: Naveed stark, Hemanth pluxury, Chaitanya Naidu, Krish Naidu.

Naveed Stark

He is a good admin in the team of admin .Good working he is doing good job .He will help every citizens when they rise tickets ...one of the best curator in crime and he is serious about the work and doing a good activity.

Hemanth Pluxury

One of the best admin in EN03 .Helps me in every single situation, you have to keep these persons up! Thanks for all of your good work love you all <3.

Chaitanya Naidu
He is a good person by heart and helpfull when needed .Ready to help in every situations whenever citizens needed. Thanks for you good work and helping.

Krish Naidu

Its our pleasure to take like this admin to admin team .Because he is every good in helping people .Thanks for all of your good work love you all <3.

Naveed Stark , Hemanth Pluxury , Chaitanya Naidu , Krish Naidu

"POWERFUL PEOPLE MAKES PLACES POWERFUL"

Max Vautier

Notorious
Player
1. Your nickname: Max Woozy

2. The administrator's nickname: Fedrico Valverdee

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Fedrico even though he stepped down from admin I thought he was great he helped alot in all situations and he has a great attitude to everything he does and hes cute!!!

MrJ royal

Hello There!!
Player
1. Your nickname: Mr J Royalll

2. The administrator's nickname: chaitanya naiduu , krish naidu, naveed stark

CHAITANYA NAIDUU
1. very good at his work always helpful in every way always there for you when you need him really one of the best. #BEST EVER
KRISH NAIDU
1. very polite person good talking skills always a doubt clearer. #OG
NAVEED STARK
1.one of the best admins out there very good person over all. #BFF

Quoryx

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Jamar Macher

2. The administrator's nickname: George Michaelson

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): George is one of the most helpful admins in en3 always response fast and helps out with any problems or questions i have. Keep up the good work g.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
  1. Your nickname: Shabah Verlice

2. The administrator's nicknames:
    • Raymond Bishop
    • George Fluji
    • Bobby Pluxury
    • Floki Pluxury
    • Sophia Degray
    • Adham Degray
    • Sylvia Som
    • Fstoq
    • Tim Profit
    3. In the name of GOD (bismillah al rahman al rahim), I would like to take this opportunity to express my deep appreciation for the invaluable contributions of the administrators on this server. I am particularly grateful for the unwavering support and outstanding service provided by several of these administrators, whose professionalism, friendliness, and responsiveness have been instrumental in addressing my concerns.

Firstly, I must commend Raymond Bishop for his exceptional receptiveness to our ideas, and for his remarkable ability to improve upon them. His prompt and efficient response on Discord has been a source of great comfort, and I am truly impressed by his dedication to his role.

Similarly, Bobby Pluxury's quick and efficient problem-solving skills have proven invaluable in resolving issues on this server. I am grateful for his dedication and commitment to his duties.

I have also had the pleasure of working with Tim Profit, a highly skilled and knowledgeable curator who has been a tremendous help to me and other members of the community. His professionalism and willingness to assist in any way he can especially with FIB related queries are greatly appreciated.

Sylvia Som, whom I have had seen do incredible work on En2, is an excellent administrator whose commitment to excellence in her work is evident. Her loyalty and dedication to her role are truly admirable.

I must also mention my friend George Fluji, whose quick response times in-game and on Discord have been a great source of relief. He is always willing to lend a helping hand and offer valuable insights.

Floki Pluxury's timely and informative replies to state-related queries have been a great help to me, and his willingness to assist in any way he can is commendable.

Sophia Degray is a great admin whom I have only known since the start of the server. She is kind and helpful, particularly regarding anything related to plank codes and similar matters.

Finally, Fstoq's willingness to offer assistance at any time, despite not having known him for very long, is a testament to his dedication and commitment to his role.

In conclusion, I extend my heartfelt thanks to all of the administrators on this server, whose contributions have been invaluable to the community.

Last edited:

Jay Rich

Player
Player
1. Your nickname : Jay Rich

2. The administrator's nickname: Alex May, Krish Naidu , Rio Cassano , Naveed stark , soham gaitonde , kaptan rage , sophia degrey , ivan reed ,

Alex May -: The Fastest admin in response and most fair and helpful response ( On Forums and ICLY )
Rio Cassano -: One Of the frank admin i met whom i can talk freely without any hesitation
Naveed Stark -: My Bunta Curator who Helped me alot during bunta times
Soham Gaitonde -: Recent Encountered Admin Very Casual and supporting and funny also
Kaptan Rage -: Met Him Less But Helps Me In Every Situation
Sophia DeGrey -: My Favourite Curator During my GOV Term And A little strict sometimes but still helpful and supporting in nature
Ivan Reed -: The Guy Who Helped me with most unusual question i have and i am not able to ask to anyone then ivan helped me with those things as a friend alot

Pranith Sanz

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Pranith Sanz

2. The Administrator's Nickname: John Spectre, Krish Naidu, Chaitanya Naidu, Kapatan Rage, Hemanth Pluxury,Naveed Stark

John Spectre

a highly skilled and knowledgeable curator who has been a tremendous help to me and other members of the community. His professionalism and willingness to assist in any way he can especially with FIB/SAHP related queries are greatly appreciated. very Active Person even In DMs and In Game Very Very Professional and Hard Worker, I Like his One Biggest Quality that he Is Excited to Improve RP in Any Form<333

Naveed Stark

He is a good admin in the team of admin .Good working he is doing good job .He will help every citizens when they rise tickets ...one of the best curator in crime and he is serious about the work and doing a good activity.

Chaitanya Naidu

He is a good person by heart and helpfull when needed .Ready to help in every situations whenever citizens needed. Thanks for you good work and helping.

Hemanth Pluxury

Amazing Admin I Ever Seen, Very Professional And Helps in Every Situation, He is the Man of Humanity, Unbaised Admin, Very Friendly So That People Can Understand And Follow him Without Argument with him Coz He explains everything Clearly and Very Good Person, Very Active and The Best Bloods Curator and SAHP Curator.<3

Kapatan Rage

He is also The Best Person, Tbh Most of Admin will be Irritated Much to Reply in General Chats of Main discord With Answers for New GRP Players, Without Irritated He will Show the Correct Path, Very Active Administrator, Who Responds To Tickets Very Quickly<3

Krish Naidu

Its our pleasure to take like this admin to admin team .Because he is every good in helping people .Thanks for all of your good work love you all <3.

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Clarko

2. The administrator's nickname: Federico Hill

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Federico is very helpful and friendly. He has alot of rp experience so he knows what he is doing and everytime he has responded to my tickets he helped me and solved the issues. There was 1 time my friend was screaming/earraping a little bit during a rp situation and he waited until situation was over and then gave the punishment. I wish more admins could do that so situations dont get ruined in the middle of it. Ty Federico!

Akshit Tomarr

Player
Player
1. your nickname: Akshit Vella
2. The administrator's nickname: Darshan Jain

3.The Essence of gratitude(claims): Best Admin Helps everytime I ask something and reply instantly best admin of alll time

Afid_Pluxury

HC & Deputy In Legal And Illegal Organizations
Player
1. Your nickname: Afid Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Kaptan Rage, Rio Cassano, Soham Gaitonde

Kaptan Rage : The Best Admin Who Helps Personally By Heart ❤, Helped Me In Every Trouble.
He Is Too Kind, And Reply By Heart 💖.

Rio Cassano : The Best Admin Ever Seen, He Talks With Me Like A Known Friend In '
Bengali ' , And Helps In Every Situations 💓.

Soham Gaitonde : He Is Funny And Very Good, Helps With Fresh Mind, Never Becomes Rage, Everytime Chill Mode Like A Friend 💝

" These Are The Admins Or Friends Whom I Can Never Forgot "

Christoph Kurtz

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Christoph Kurtz

2. The administrator's nickname(s):

Mazhor Pluxury
George Michaelson
Raymond Bishop
Adham DeGrey
Sylvia Som
Tim Profit
Hemanth Pluxury
Sophia DeGrey
Floki Vilgeroarson
Bobby Pluxury
Naveed Stark
Zessy Pluxury
Federico Hill
Asrin Pluxury
Emad Kamado
Fstoq Pluxury
Kaptan Rage

Max Woozy
John Spectre
Darkov Zero
Jonny Rich
Fedrico Valverdee

Dear Administrators,

I would like to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation to all of you for your outstanding work as administrators of the Grand Theft Auto Grand Roleplay project. Your hard work and attention to detail have made this project a huge success.

Your dedication has been truly exceptional, and it is clear that you have put a lot of time and effort into ensuring that everything runs smoothly. Your ability to manage the many different aspects of the project, from recruiting and training new members to resolving conflicts and ensuring that everyone is following the rules, is truly remarkable.

I would also like to extend my gratitude, in no particular order to George Michaelson for his quick responses and friendliness, Raymond Bishop for his dedication to making sure fib stays great, Adham DeGrey for being very kind and understanding, Sylvia Som for always helping others and caring for the community, Tim Profit for his maturity and helping especially in any fib related questions, as well as Hemanth Pluxury, Sophia DeGrey, Floki Vilgeroarson, Bobby Pluxury, Naveed Stark, Zessy Pluxury, Federico Hill, Asrin Pluxury, Emad Kamado, Fstoq Pluxury, Kaptan Rage, Max Woozy, and John Spectre for their valuable contributions to the project. Your hard work and commitment to the project have not gone unnoticed, and I am grateful for all that you do.

Finally, I would like to express my gratitude to all former admins, including Darkov Zero, Jonny Rich, and Federico Valverdee, for their past contributions to the project. Although they may no longer be active in their roles, their efforts and contributions have left a legacy and helped the project become what it is today.

My apologies for not naming more, though I haven't engaged with administrators often on this project therefore my knowledge isn't that good on specific work by the rest of the administration team.

Once again, thank you all for your hard work, dedication, and commitment to this project. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed, and I look forward to seeing the continued success of the project under your leadership Mazhor Pluxury.

Alfie Lander

Alfie Landa | Ex NG General
Player
1 - Alfie Landa / Alfie Lander

2 - Tim profit, Valerie Lemon, Andy Lemon and Sylvia Som

3 - these 4 are the best admins you will find they are respectful and friendly to everyone,
Valerie and Andy are great people who have I had the pleasure of being friends with during my time in grand it’s great to see them both doing so well

Sylvia is the best curator you could ask for during my time in EMS she was always proactive in the org to help the leaders and deputy she was kind and easy to approach and always wanted to help Great curator

Tim is a great friend of mine always a pleasure to see him from when we met in En2 to training him in NG and now being a big admin is great to see

Keep up the good work guys, All admins are great but these 4 really sum up the good admins for grand rp

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
1. Your nickname: Lavi Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: John Spector, George Michaelson, Adi Pluxury, Sunil Reddiee, Naveed Stark, Rio Cassano, Krish Naidu, Kaptan Rage, Andy Lemon, Valerie Lemon, Darsh Patel, Tim Profit, Fstoq Pluxury, Darshal Jain, Chaitanya Naidu, Hemanth Pluxury, Fedrico Hill, Raymond Bishop.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you so much everyone; Im sorry I couldn't mention all the admins names as the list would become too long. But I would like to say thank you all for being such kind people and helping the community out. I really love the way you all help all the players, no matter in what way. I fully understand the work of a curator, and I have seen your hard work. En3 will soon become the best server with the best admins in the future!

Last edited:

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Jayy Verceti

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury ,Sylvia Som, Tim Profits, Adi Pluxury, Sunil Reddiee, Andy Lemon, Adham DeGrey, George Michaelson, Floki Vilgeroarson.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All these admins are so amazing and nice and super helpful they make grand super enjoyable and adi is the best curator I really loved working with him super nice and helpful guy and Bobby is by far the best chief admin such a wonderful guy super nice thanks all you guys for everything you guys do for us❤️❤️

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Cohen Raven

2. The administrator's nickname: Darshan Jain, Zessy Pluxury, Rio Cassano, Sophia DeGrey, Bobby and Adham DeGrey.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All of these people are amazing and willing to help anytime. I was friends with Sophia and Rio before they became admin and they deserve it. shoutout to them for helping me and guiding me throughout the start of the city. I appreciate all of you and keep up the hard work!

Rodrego Warburg

Out Of Service
Player
1.Your nickname: Rodrego Verlice.

2. The administrator's nickname: Sophia DeGrey, Emad Vilgeroarson, Raymond Bishop, Tim Profit, Alex May, Bobby Pluxury, Federico Hill, Floki Vilgeroarson, Adham DeGrey, John Spectre, Kaptan Rage, Krish Naidu, Jay Verlice and Kareem Pluxury.

Dear admins,
I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you, including my curators Sophia DeGrey, Emad Vilgeroarson, Tim Profit, Federico Hill, Raymond Bishop, and Kareem Pluxury. Your unwavering support and encouragement have made a huge impact on me, and I could not have accomplished what I have without your help.
Your tireless efforts to guide me, offer advice, and provide assistance at every turn have been invaluable. I am grateful for your unflagging dedication to me and the team, and for never once turning against me. Your patience and understanding have helped me grow as a leader, and have made my journey smoother and more rewarding.
I want to extend my appreciation to all the other admins as well, for their hard work and dedication in making the server the best it can be. Your contributions have helped create a community that is welcoming, supportive, and enjoyable for all players. Your commitment to excellence is truly inspiring, and I am proud to be a part of such an amazing team.
Once again, thank you all for your outstanding support. Your hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed, and I am grateful to have you all in my corner.

Sincerely,
Rodrego Verlice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom