Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to Administrators

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
1. Your nickname: Lavi Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: John Spectre, Raymond Bishop, Asrin and Darshan Jain.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you for allowing me to be the finest org leader of Life Invader. It was all new to me, and John, Asrin, and Raymond were quite a lot helpful. Whenever I had a problem, my curators were always there to help me and the organisation rather than punishing me. Without you, I would never have finished my term. I will miss you all terribly! I'm hoping you'll be my curator again! :)🐐

Darshan: I would never enjoy posting CNNs without you. I enjoyed a lot while posting CNN and watching 20-20 cricket match at Life Invader CNN channel on Li discord. Hope fully, you will be my curator in the future. You are a goat senior crime just like Raymond as senior state. 🐐

Thank you, Raymond and John, for declaring me the best Li leader en3 ever got! (Flexing as its a big achievement for me 😅 )
Thank you for giving me a chance to be an administrator!

hugs-joey-chandler.gif

Shilpi Roy

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Molu Roy

2. The administrator's nickname: Oghi Flan

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very supportive and helpfull curator always trying to solve problems and trying to help Flan shows no discrimination. Best Curator i find in EN 3 history

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
1. Your nickname: Liam VerceGrim

2. The administrator's nickname: Elon Moose, Lavi Pluxury (Even tho his admin assistant), Ace Galante

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Elon and Ace has been my friend for an incredibly long time and the 3 of us have done great things in the past, About Lavi, Lavi and I didnt start off as friends as his first term off goverment ended because of me however, he forgave me and we have been friends ever since, I feel as if i want to thank him for the lot he has done for the players and en3 alltogether.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
1. Your nickname: Lavi Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Adham Pluxury, Sylvia Som, Emad Pluxury and Dray Ottoman

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): As we all know, EN3's support and administration are excellent, as is its the best role play server. EN3 has the most qualified assistants, in my opinion, and a large number of qualified administrators. It would not be feasible without the collaboration of the curator of administration, the senior curator of supports, and the support curators. Sylvia ma'am is always available to assist all players until the conclusion. Adham is constantly willing to assist all of the players, which is really appreciated. Emad and Dray, two of the top administrators, work tirelessly day and night.

Thank you very much for your extraordinary efforts!!!

BoldEquatorialCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Karim Atlas

2. The administrator's nickname: Ace Galante, Darshan Jain

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These 2 admins are probably the most hardworking admins I've seen in any server, every time i make call, ask them question, talk with them, they always fast response and they have the FULL answer to every question, they are quick and most importantly, ALWAYS avalible. I hope the best for both of these admins and i hope that they do really well everywhere.

Thank you.
Karim Atlas

HabibiSaifi

Leader | God
Player
1. Your nickname: HaibibiSaifi

2. The administrator's nickname: Raymond Bishop, Floki Vilgeroarson,Fstoq Pluxury,Andy Lemon,Zessy Hill, Sophia DeGrey, Adham DeGrey, Federico Valverdee ( Not admin anymore ),

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

All Admins are good but some are really god person.

Adham DeGrey:
Always was and always will be a brother same as above you know I’ll never get too speak too you on the daily like I used too before you become and admin but you were and still are a brother and I know your job is hard but I know you do it well because that’s how intelligent and hardworking you are keep up the good work...🤍

Kozi Joddd

Jai Shree Ram.
Player
1. Your nickname: Kozi Marlegaa

2. The administrator's nickname: Magnes Haste

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): TBH i love floki " Magnes Haste " he is a very understanding and helping guy and what i like the most is he never fails to provide an assistance to others and He is very polite that's i like him :love:
banner_2.gif

mikelegend

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Mike Six

2. The administrator's nickname: Ace Galente , Floki , Adam Degrey , Bobby , Oghi Flaan, Kareem , Emad Pluxury , Lavi

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):EN 3 admins are more tolerant than the admins on other servers and listen to people and make their decisions accordingly. I can clearly say that the admins whose names I mentioned have always helped people and do not expect a response.They always spend their time helping people and making sure the game is in order thanks to them all.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
1. Your nickname: Sam Hill

2. The administrator's nickname: Julio Bloomfield, Oghi Flann, Chanush Movva

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you all for being great curators. You all helped me so much. Anyone who gets Leadership of LSPD should be happy. You guys are truly amazing and I cant ever tell you how thankful I am for all you have done for LSPD and me.

Husu_Verlice

nah
Server Administrator
1. Your nickname: Husu Boss

2. The administrator's nickname: Jay Verlice

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I don't even know what to say. He is active, Positive, Nice to everyone, Does his job well and quickly, He is always there for you. he is nice example of good admin. JAY ON TOP 💗

EkNinjaOp

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Ninja Profit

2. The administrator's nickname: Arthur Miguel

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you for all your help! you are always there to help me, you are super chill and is the first friendliest Admin I have ever seen, thank you for all your hard work and thank you for all your help you have provided me. Hope to see you on even higher standards soon. We need more admins like you!

Adnan Hulk

Player
. Your nickname: Assasin Adnan

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Adham lavi and all admins

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):They are the best because you guys helped everyone like making in accs and playing a proper RP and punished those guys who didnt follow proper RP and break RP so last but not the least THANKS to every admin congrats on best RP project

Kartikey May

Successfully Escaped The Matrix
Player
1. Your nickname: Kartikey May

2. The administrator's nickname: Zae Mon

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): This admin have always helped me out when i needed and he have also taught me alot about the game. They rarely do mistakes and they are very friendly.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
1. Your nickname: Liam Vercetti

2. The administrator's nickname: Elon Moose, Ace Galante

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): 2 Best and most active curators and amazing friends if I had to pick favorite admins on en3 i would choose them a 100%

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your nickname : Aiden Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname : Naveed Stark, Oghi Flann, Krish Naidu, Chaitanya Naidu, Dray Ottoman, and Adham Pluxury,

3. The essence of gratitude (claims) :

Dear Administrators Naveed Stark, Oghi Flann, Krish Naidu, Chaitanya Naidu, Dray Ottoman, and Adham Pluxury,

We wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt appreciation for the incredible work you do on the Grand RP server. Your dedication and commitment to making our role-play experiences better do not go unnoticed, and we are truly grateful for all that you do.

We admire the time and effort you invest in maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for all of us.

In a world where it's easy to take things for granted, we want you to know that your hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. You make the Grand RP server a better place, and we are fortunate to have you as administrators.

Thank you once again for all your efforts and for being such an integral part of our RP journey.

With deep appreciation and admiration,

Aiden Pluxury

Last edited:

Zen (Zenny) Wong

NPC
Player
Your Nickname: Clowny Pluxury
The Administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury, Magnes Haste, Adham Pluxury, Fstoq, Raymound, Ace, Naveed, Daksh, Sylvia, Dray, Chanush.
The essence of gratitude (claims): You guys help me a lot in discord dms and also in IC regarding server rules + you guys give me everytime correct punishment that I deserved. It is much appreciated that you guys help me and I hope you guys will help me like this in future, Big love from me to all mentioned admins, senior admins and Chief for there hardwork to improve More RP and English server 3 (EN3).

Once again thanks.

Last edited:

jaden russso

Player
Player
1.Your nickname: Jaden Russo

2. The administrator's nickname: Jay Bishop

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is already doing things other admins haven’t been doing over there whole time as admin he has helped me in ways to view stuff different and ever time I see him he always brings his party self but once someone messes up his admin self pops in. Jay Hill/Bishop on top <3

Martinez Grand

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Henry Royal

2. The administrator's nickname: Zae Mon

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): they are really so humble specially zae bro he is awesome admin he always help us he explains things very good love you zae wanna see you as senior admin soon ❤️

Top Bottom