Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Henry Calipso
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jun 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Alrdy Given

Assassin Thomas

Player
Player
Hello in the interview if he is less then the age he is ready to show his irl id
Seconde of all after bobby give yoii fam last chance or bl and still targeting again
Bobby sir now evrything is clear
u said Hello in the interview if he is less then the age he is ready to show his irl id just a question brother how are u so confident about this irl age? and he has also accepted that he copyed the application simple.
Secondely u said all after bobby give your fam last chance or bl and still targeting again i personally dont belong to the respective family i just said to rhinox that he did nice research i didnt said anything wrong i guess.

Rhinox

Player
Player
As i told you that clapping ic is not targeting but making forums/tickets against that it called targeting ok? same in this case clap ng as u want but making forum/tickets again again it will refer word "targeting" please go and get some knowledge about these thing

Respected admins, it depend on you that what's your decision but in last I just want to know that if someone breaks rule again and again are we allowed to upload forum or not cause people will also count their rule breaks as Targeting. In my opinion targeting was considered if they will go to their fam house to provoke them. There are so many players in GRP those who just play to clap whole day it's fun for them and if they don't break any rule it's not why they should get blacklisted. Everyone go to NG in every term to clap them and if NG don't wanna fight or protect their base then what's the aim of having NG. To just do ammo run??

If any of my word is innapopriate according to you then pls forgive me.

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Respected admins, it depend on you that what's your decision but in last I just want to know that if someone breaks rule again and again are we allowed to upload forum or not cause people will also count their rule breaks as Targeting. In my opinion targeting was considered if they will go to their fam house to provoke them. There are so many players in GRP those who just play to clap whole day it's fun for them and if they don't break any rule it's not why they should get blacklisted. Everyone go to NG in every term to clap them and if NG don't wanna fight or protect their base then what's the aim of having NG. To just do ammo run??

If any of my word is innapopriate according to you then pls

If any of my word is innapopriate according to you then pls forgive me.

forgive mei
exactly!! clapping ng is not targeting but creating forum and provoking in cc and doing toxicity against ng is a rule break and chief admin took decision on that not on targeting ok? and I didn't read you're whole MSG so sorry if anything is wrong it's just my opinion rest is your and chief choice !

naveedcock

Player
Player
( NOT OFFTOPIC )
I Agree Reporting people on forums for rule breaks is not targeting, Or looting someother guys solar or what ever they Do
But The Only Thing i dont like about uchiha is that they literally do much provoking and toxicity, after killing someone the first thing came out of their mouth is motherfuckerrrrr ( With Loud Bihari Voice ).

So Im just saying its better not to do so much toxicity and abusing stuff
If you will stop doing that other families will also not provoke u Its all upon take it as advice.

Rhinox

Player
Player
( NOT OFFTOPIC )
I Agree Reporting people on forums for rule breaks is not targeting, Or looting someother guys solar or what ever they Do
But The Only Thing i dont like about uchiha is that they literally do much provoking and toxicity, after killing someone the first thing came out of their mouth is motherfuckerrrrr ( With Loud Bihari Voice ).

If you will stop doing that other families will also not provoke u Its all upon take it as advice.
It's seems to be racism - (with loud bihari voice)
They are from Bihar then their voice would also be loud and in bihari accent. Stop doing racism

Warrior 💀

Player
Player
All ppls of the server know how toxic u are Uchiha so let the bobby decide u deserves bl from the server bcz of u no one can play peacefully u guyz just being toxic every day in cc and everywhere and one more thing whenever u robbing ppls in ghetto u not talk with peacefully u just start saying them bad words even they are complying

Rhinox

Player
Player
All ppls of the server know how toxic u are Uchiha so let the bobby decide u deserves bl from the server bcz of u no one can play peacefully u guyz just being toxic every day in cc and everywhere and one more thing whenever u robbing ppls in ghetto u not talk with peacefully u just start saying them bad words even they are complying
Bro If a person wants to play peacefully then why he will come to ghetto and fight with others?? Your words are totally illogical. You mean to say that you come to ghetto to stand their peacefully?? Bro their something called "script". Gangs are always toxic it is a part of RP. Imagine a gang robbing by saying "pls sir pura your hands in the air, I am gonna robe you" haha. And also it's NG to protect their base and do RP according to rules. It doesn't matter who comes and at how many times.

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
( NOT OFFTOPIC )

Bro it seems like you are really doing Lil bit racism bihar is part of india and like representing Bihar like this is really weird thing and also this Is forums watch your language please! And about uchiha it's their ooc thing no need to get bothered for that

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Bro If a person wants to play peacefully then why he will come to ghetto and fight with others?? Your words are totally illogical. You mean to say that you come to ghetto to stand their peacefully?? Bro their something called "script". Gangs are always toxic it is a part of RP. Imagine a gang robbing by saying "pls sir pura your hands in the air, I am gonna robe you" haha. And also it's NG to protect their base and do RP according to rules. It doesn't matter who comes and at how many times.
Did role play say this target them to ruin their rp? No right? I agree your gew line in this that gangs are toxic and all but bro uchiha is not gang not even unoff if they will do little bit toxicity it's ok towards server rules but not saying weird words in cc and targeting someone on forum and then if do someone do offending dm to smoke members they will start saying you are running rp and all they will get what they deserve and in your paragraph few line are 100% correct so no offense to that

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Did role play say this target them to ruin their rp? No right? I agree your gew line in this that gangs are toxic and all but bro uchiha is not gang not even unoff if they will do little bit toxicity it's ok towards server rules but not saying weird words in cc and targeting someone on forum and then if do someone do offending dm to smoke members they will start saying you are running rp and all they will get what they deserve and in your paragraph few line are 100% correct so no offense to that
I agree your few line in this that gang are toxic** spelling mistake . AND one more thing like you are from assasian I guess so I guess anyone from us like sidh me Henry or anyone else had fought with you or reported assasians it's your members commenting on other people forums so please watch them idw any other conflicts cuz when you guys will enter then your opposition Families will enter and this will make a huge conflict so yeahh..

Risant Dragneel

swd
Player
I agree your few line in this that gang are toxic** spelling mistake . AND one more thing like you are from assasian I guess so I guess anyone from us like sidh me Henry or anyone else had fought with you or reported assasians it's your members commenting on other people forums so please watch them idw any other conflicts cuz when you guys will enter then your opposition Families will enter and this will make a huge conflict so yeahh..
we dont care about involvement or conflict with other fam, we are getting targeted as always cause we "MEDIA FAM" but we aren't against you or your "NG" we are just supporting our homies and this aint spellbee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom