Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass Er 1.1 , Targetting , Provoking| 827, 1593, 71553, 33566, 74945,

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Assassin Goku
Suspect ID
827, 1593, 71553
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2024
Time of violation
10:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQA2IknPxhw

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
I cant see where i provoked. If Killing you is provoking then i guess you might have died multiple times then everytime thats Provoking? Digest the Loss mate i was just getting ez kills as u were standing near me and ya i was talking in club caht with others. If thats Targetting and provoking then i guess everyday there are people there calling for NG to come ghetto FIB to come ghetto asking others gangs to come ghetto. Grow up

bob_asura

Player
Player
As you can see in POV provided and screenshots peaky werent shooting at 1593 and he was targetting us. So i request to reviewing admin to request full POV of this event Those who were involve in possible rule break I want to see what they were discussing about.
More proofs
Killing you in events is targeting? Are you sure? What are we supposed to do then? Enter the event and immediately leave the circle? Because if we kill you, you guys complain. Stop making up your own story and get a life. :coffee:

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Killing you in events is targeting? Are you sure? What are we supposed to do then? Enter the event and immediately leave the circle? Because if we kill you, you guys complain. Stop making up your own story and get a life. :coffee:
That`s something new bro started playing from EN 1 now its EN 3 This is the First time i saw someone with a VIP status. If you kill him thats a offense LOL. i guess his Ego got hurt Because 20 of them were just Clueless they are asking each other what to do he`ll kill us and this guy came up with an idea that we cant clap him in Game lets clap him in Forums. Get Better Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom