Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Pov Request (Possible ER 1.1) | 1593, 74945, 827

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rhinox Storms
Suspect ID
1593, 74945, 827
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2024
Time of violation
10:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O75Sv4-SGSI

Rhinox Storm

Leader
Leader
Dear Admin, We were in Rp factory event where 2 more family name royal elite and peaky blinders were there.
Peaky blinder was our competitor on max numbers. They were hiding behind the wall you can see in my friends POV.
Where Royal elite was pushing on us to get our numbers down and a guy from royal elite name "luis solomons" was saying to peaky in cc to don't shoot him he will get them win on which ayuush shikari and jagga shikari replied ok. Which is totally counted as teaming up and more conversation of cc was there which is counted as breaking ER 1.1

All proofs of cc
In case u think that they were not in the event then here is the proof from my side and proof from my friend's side that all of them were in that event.

I request the reviewing admin to do a pov request on the suspects so that we can clearly know them if they were teaming or not

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player

it got rejected Twice. I request admins to take action on this they just spamming same thing again and again. This incident is from 18th and its 20th today. Still same thing again and again. you guys were unable to kill me that means i am teaming LOL next time just get better and try to push me so that you dont have to cry in forums. Grow up

Cool Breeze

Player
Player
Not off-topic
Read the rules guys you are filing a complaint based on someone else's POV.
also, I don't know on what basis you are doing POV requests you guys already got your answer twice here & here.
Now, all I can see is you are targeting Peaky and RE for no reason at all :)
also, go and learn some shooting skills, if you need help we will help you with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom