Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
White Wolf
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2024
Time of violation
22:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3p0zkctq8-w?si=XFJoR4J4Z6b8J6en

Reyonx

Co-Founder Of Legacy Family 👑
Player
Event Rule: 1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min.
So there 2 families teaming in RP Ticket Factory Error & Hell Kings they do like we did not kill each other but we kill all the families and after the all families die one of them they give up to the other to let them take the event and every time they agree on who will take him.
-
and here on this video who the the green castle and the head its Error and the Skull is Hell Kings.
the ID: 83506 clearly saying "Please follow instructions Zaaeim of the Hellking and Zaaeim of the Error" and Zaaeim in Arabic means Leader, and if the Hell Kings leaves they family and join Error family u can guys cheak that in Logs and they in Twenik to.

-

and here ID: 55893 which is Neno Error | 55893 Under Deputy in Error saying in 0:15 "Members must come from family Hell Kings to join in ur family"
and he say that to someone from Hell Kings join family Error and u can cheak in the Logs
You can see from the beginning of the video that they there some of the membrs of the Hell King theyre still wearing clothes of the Hell Kings and if u continue the video u will see the change to the Error clothes
and in 0:32 ID: 32845 he have a skull above his head its Hell Kings which is Zaaeim HellKing | 32845 he saying "Everyone join into the event and who are members of Error and Hell Kings"
and after that in 0:50 the ID: 66532 which is Yassein Erorr | 66532 Leader Event in Error family saying "he asking in the radio of how much u are guys to Ayoub and which is Big Ayoub | 1280 Deputy of Error and he respond we are 13 people and ID:32845 hear that and he saying" so join to the event guys"
and in 3:42 ID:38620 give info about other family if they join to the event or not.

-
and in this video here u can see ID: 64382 which is Youssef Hellking | 64382 was wearing the clothe of the Error and after that he change it to the Hell King T-Shirt and going with ID:32845 which is Zaaeim HellKing | 32845 Leader in Hell Kings to join the event in other side

-
Need Curator Unofficial Org, Families.

Reyonx

Player
#not of topic
how did you know all that names and ids?
it means you are targeting us!!!
ur idea its out of topic u guys teaming. where is the targeting ? bec i make fourm u guys braking rules ? and again read the rules and come back do comment
Event Rule: 1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min.

Reyonx

Player
#Not of topic
Owner's ID in forums doesn't match with ID in POV
so u you admit that you are doing teaming !! and cheak again the videos u have orange numbers there is the time in video when its happen make sure ur eyes is good, and everything its clear up.

Last edited:

Reyonx

Player
iam duputy family hellkings and i tell you you can make teaming in raid and rp ticket factory only this you cant make teaming in biz war and family war i ask admin about this and ty for listen
no u cant make teaming in rp ticket factory go read the rules again and ask again
And sry who are u to telling me ? there is RULES and ADMINS telling not anyone else

zaem

Player
Player
no u cant make teaming in rp ticket factory go read the rules again and ask again
And sry who are u to telling me ? there is RULES and ADMINS telling not anyone else
I asked sinior admin about this in game and why you angry bcz you lose yesterday ?

Reyonx

Player
And why you follow me and tell i join for another side this is target of you know
Target u? sry for that but idc about u the POV show everything u going to another side clear up

Reyonx

Player
iam duputy family hellkings and i tell you you can make teaming in raid and rp ticket factory only this you cant make teaming in biz war and family war i ask admin about this and ty for listen
and thanks ur ADMIT u guys Teaming

m0dey95

Player
Player
E.R 1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) if u really know the rulse and we ask sineor admin u can not teaming with other family in any event ;)

Besho Error

🅴🆁🆁🅾🆁 ....
Leader of unofficial org
Hello,
ER 1.1: Two families help each other inside the event, and vice versa. We are members of one family, Error, inside the event.
Also, ER 1.8 rule states that it is forbidden...

And this happened during the RP ticket.
Also, there is no rule that states members can be transferred from one family to another like ER 1.8

Thank you

m0dey95

Player
Player
Hello,
ER 1.1: Two families help each other inside the event, and vice versa. We are members of one family, Error, inside the event.

Also, there is no rule that states members can be transferred from one family to another like ER 1.8

Thank you

image.png

Reyonx

Player
see event rule 1.8 and talk
Hello,

Thank you
1.8 It is forbidden to transfer family members between families for family war/business war. | Warn and disqualification
--
U forget guys the RP Ticket its new event that they did not update the rules bec that there ADMINS to help u with that and 1.8 dos not matter in this event. and its clearly said in 1.1
--
so u guys cant teaming in this event go ask ADMINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom