Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adi Pluxury
Administrators nickname
emad_Pluxury
Date
Jan 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kw1Tq8y

Aadi Pluxury

EN3 FIB HOD
Player
Dear Admin Team,

My name is Adi Pluxury, and I was banned on 20/01/2024 for GR 1.1. I believe this was a mistake as I have never shared my account with anyone.

I think the confusion might have arisen because I sometimes switch between two social accounts for GTA Online, one of which has money and cars. I may have forgotten to switch back to my Grand RP account, leading to the ban.

I promise this will not happen again. Please consider unbanning me. You can even wipe my account, just leave the age. I really want to be an active member of the community.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Adi Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom