Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

orexx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Your name IRL: Adam
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone:GMT+01:00
4. Average online per day: 9hours
5. Your Discord:adam_elz
6. Your Nickname: Orexxx Laafta
7. Your ID: 136831
Additional information
1. Leader of: families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Now when I started the game, the first gang I joined was families and I had the best time there, which makes me want to become the leader and take it to the next level.
is to the gang to the best by looking for active members take the gang to the best, make it the best gang, and don't add anyone who is unruly.

Karim Maroc

Player
Player
Information
1. Karim
2. 18 years old
3. UTC+1
4.Between 5 and 7 hours
5. rfx.77
6. Karim Orion
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
There is a lot of reasons that may me participate to be families leader
1- Firstly it's the first organisation that i join in my first days in the city where i have a lot of memories with my friends and a lot of people who helped me to improve my level in all the sides ( fight ; experience ; knowledge ) .
2-Also i have been high command in different organisations in different terms that helped me to got a lot of knowledge and experience .
3-Without forgeting my abilities to help nobbies and people who just started in city and my comminucation with people from differents nationalities . And I think we will get 100% of turfs because I have full turf team when we already turf together in different cities and we made history
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
-Create interactive missions and quests that challenge members and encourage collaboration.
-Organize more Ic events
-Support and guide new members as they join, helping them integrate into the RolePlay community and understand its norms.
-Ensure that your organization fosters a safe and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.

Kushal Patil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kushal Patil
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: kushal2007
6. Your Nickname: Kushal Patil
7. Your ID: 89654
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

- After working 4 terms for family as a high command I think so I have came to a point that I am ready to lead the gang forward and I am perfect to take all the responsibilities on my shoulder. I have learned every single thing about the gang which would help me to improve the Rp level as well as participation in all events.

- From last few terms I have seen that the families a bit low at its activity and With my all experience and knowledge I want to make my gang the most active among the city. I have seen the struggle from being a new member of gang to Hc so I can help each and everybody so that my gang gets the recognition it deserves.

- With all my knowledge and experience I would make a good environment in my gang and would try to attend each and every event. As a leader of a gang I would look into all the activity which happens in the gang and will maintain the integrity of my gang and will rule all over the city.

-
Maintaining good number of members in each and every event
- 100% turf
- Successful term and will try to not receive any warns
- Max ghetto activity
- Max graffiti profit
- Will have zero tolerance for toxicity

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Amine
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
- GMT +1
- 5-11
5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx
6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

-
I want to become the leader of the families gang because my first goal I thought of when I entered the city was to become a gang leader. I didn't know anything about gangs at that time, but I struggled and struggled and did my best to know all the city laws and all things related to gang matters and playing RP until now I'm ready to run a gang and I'm putting my all into it until I complete the term 100 percent

- Also, in my career, in which I played, worked hard, and put in my effort, I achieved many high ranks in all gang, such as
- Ballas: Under deputy
- families: Under deputy
- Bloods: Deputy
- Vagos: OG Vagos
- Marabunta: Warlord

- I want to make the families gang one of the strongest and most active gangs with the largest number of members, because I have many friends in the city who have experience in gangs

- I will treat my gang members as my brothers, and I will treat them with love and respect so that they are always prepared for every event, so that they can come to every event and be interactive in the gang, but when I am serious I will be strict so that there is no impoliteness or disrespect for the leader or the gang members.

- I will interview everyone who wants to join my gang to find out their level of laws and experience in order to give each one of them the rank they deserve.

- I will also set up a bonus system for interactive and civilized people in all events

- My goal in becoming the leader of the families gang is to complete the term 100%.

Ranking Seystem

16.Leader
15.Deputy
14.OG Families
13.Under Deputy
12.Event Handler
11.Turfer
10.Warlord
9.Shooter
8.Verlice
7.Graffitist
6.Clapper
5.Gangster
4.Elite
3.Dealer
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

Last edited:

Louis Schnell

Make money Make Friends
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Mert
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
-GMT+03
- 8,15 hrs
5. Your Discord
- louisschnell
6. Your Nickname
- Louis Schnell
7. Your ID
Additional information

1. Leader of... Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- I think new leaders are just try to make 100% Turf I aim to increase Rp with state organizations

-By leading, I will not make the Families gang look bad like the old failed leaders, I will add success on top of success, I think I will add 2 successes to 1 failure, I think this gang is suitable for me, I feel like I was born for this.

-I have seen that there is no teaching for new people joining the gang, I will teach new people the illegal ways to earn money through the gang and learn roleplay.

- make gang active every day
- make event everyday (store rob, hostage sit, gun store rob. etc.)
- make active member in events
- dont make mistake
- active in ghetto's
- make max graffiti and good profit

My ranking system

1-Freeze
2-Newbie
3-Young Gangsta
4-Clapper
5-Spray Team
6-Gangster
7-Shooter
8-Enforcer
9-Drug Lord
10-Admiral
11-Warlord
12-Turfer
13-Under Deputy
14-OG Families
15-Deputy Leader
16-Boss
Families On Top!

Last edited:

Jay Wick

Mr. Wick
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Jay

2. Your Age IRL - 19

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - .exelord.

6. Your Nickname - Jay Wick

7. Your ID - 47905

1. Leader of Grove Street Families

sU6KV5A.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. With my extensive experience in various gangs, I've gained valuable insights into effective strategies for activities like store robberies and FZ raids, among others. I aim to lead our gang to dominate the city's criminal underworld by applying this knowledge Every event we undertake will be both successful and a learning opportunity for our members combining enjoyment with continuous growth and strategic expertise

2. I understand the importance of following rules in roleplay situations to prevent conflicts. As leader, I'm committed to ensuring every member comprehensively understands and adheres to our established rules This will ensure a smoother and more enjoyable roleplay experience for all, minimizing disputes

3. Building strong bonds among our gang members is crucial. I am dedicated to fostering honest and open communication within the group. Every member's questions, concerns and ideas will be heard and addressed promptly I strive to be a leader who empowers every member to contribute to our collective goals

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

1. Quality over quantity is paramount when recruiting new members We seek individuals who understand the game's rules, and possess maturity, friendliness, and a cooperative spirit for enjoyable roleplay Our experienced team ensures each new addition enhances the gang's success

2. Implementing a minimum RP level requirement, such as level 5, elevates roleplay quality by ensuring members grasp game mechanics, etiquette, and basic rules This fosters a more immersive experience for all

3. With a dedicated High Command team, we prioritize engaging and enjoyable roleplay. Activities like Fort Zancudo raids, store robberies and city-wide events enrich our members' experiences and immerse them in our organization's dynamic

4. Weekly promotion ceremonies celebrate member contributions and encourage excellence in roleplay. Performance awards, including bonuses for event participation, incentivize and reward members who consistently excel

Ranking System

15.Boss
14. Mafia
13. Vize Mafia
12. Turfer
11. Adjudicator

10. Warlord
9. Drug Lord
8. Cammora
7. Ghetto Clappa
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Grove
2. Goon
1. Freeze

yF8goOZ.jpg

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Congratulations The following players have been selected for Families interview at server time 17:30 on 30-06-2024​

Louis Schnell-155490​

The Applications For Families Leader Is Closed Now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom