Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ankit
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day:- 4-5hr
5. Your Discord: ankit_.09
6. Your Nickname: Alan Pluxury
7. Your ID : 155854
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• When I first Came to the City Gang (Vagos) Was the first Organistaion of mine Then after Taking some Experience i came to know that there are less activity for Low Rank People so I will try to add function to low rank also so they also engage in rp

• I love The Work of Gangs and love to Harm and kidnap Leo's i Enjoy doing fz raid and store robberies

• If i get Leadership of Marabunta i will try to make it the most Working Crime and will do FZ and store On Daily Basis
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will hire Good Hc and would not be Biased Towards my member

I will be Try to Do 100% Turf and will be most Active as we see Gangs are not Highly active

I will Try to Provide every New players good Experience in gangs so they can also go for Leadership in Future

My Ranking System

Captain
Deputy
OG
Under Deputy
Turfer
AK-47
Druglord
Villain
Gangster
Graffitist
Hitman
Bunta
Warlord
Assassin
Shooter
Newcomer
freeze

Alan Pluxury

orexx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator​

Deputy Chief Administrator
JoinedMay 7, 2021Messages4,617
Information
1. Your name IRL: Adam
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone:GMT+01:00
4. Average online per day: 9hours
5. Your Discord:adam_elz
6. Your Nickname: Orexxx Laafta
7. Your ID: 136831
Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta

Now when I started the game, the first gang I joined was Marabunta and I had the best time there, which makes me want to become the leader and take it to the next level.
is to the gang to the best by looking for active members take the gang to the best, make it the best gang, and don't add anyone who is unruly.

Samir Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Samir Ali
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: samirafridi
6. Your Nickname: Samir
7. Your ID: 39359
Additional information
1. Leader of: : Marabunta Grande

-When I came to City two years ago when I first joined Blood,s Since then I had a wish that I would be the leader of a gang Now I have this experience how to manage a gang

-I want to take Marabunta to the next level And goes on to do something so that everyone remembers Marabunta And in the gang I will bring the best players

-I will treat everyone in the gang equally, there will be no discrimination And spend more time with lower rank people so that they can learn everything well

I will recruit the best players from this city And I will pick Best HC And will try to activate Gato I will give equal status to all the players, big and small And I will make a new system to train those who don't understand anything completely new

I will be really grateful if my application gets selected for the interview. Thank You!

Yours Faithfully
Samir Ali

Last edited:

Rich Viper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: ziyad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6
5. Your Discord: ._.viper._.
6. Your Nickname: Viper
7. Your ID: 122538

Additional Information
Marabunta x Deputy
Bloods x Deputy
Famillies x Deputy

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

As a leader in this organization, I see the opportunity to drive positive change, inspire others, and contribute to achieving our collective goals. Additionally, I believe in the organization's mission and values, and I am eager to lead by example and foster a culture of excellence and innovation.

1. Clear Objectives: Ensure participants understand the purpose of roleplay exercises and how they tie into real-world scenarios or skill development.

2. Realistic Scenarios: Design roleplay scenarios that closely mirror actual workplace situations, allowing participants to practice handling common challenges they may encounter.

Ranking system:
1. Shot Caller
2. Lieutenant
3. Veteran Member
4. Enforcer
5. Prospect
6. Associate
7. Outsider
8. Trusted Associate
9. Experienced Member
10. Junior Enforcer
11. OG

4. My Goals
Make %100 turf
Finish Term With 0 Warnings
Make this Organization the best

Note: if i am 16 im serious in my roleplaying and i think i can t be this week because of exams

Best regards
Rich Viper

Aman jat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- AMAN

2. Your age IRL :- 18 YEAR OLD

3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day :- 3-4 HRS

5. Your Discord :- amanbhakhar (tag)

6. Your Nickname :- Aman jat [in game]

7. Your ID - 149379 [in game]

Additional information

1. Leader of... MARABUNTA

1> Having worked extensively in GANG , NG , SAHP and EMS I come with a wealth of experience. i give my best of MARABUNTA .

2> my behavior is very good to handle all the gang members . I have lot of experience in gangs . And know the server rules very well .

3> My vision and idea for the gang are very helpfull . I can manage the gang with my well known exp in the gangs and leagal orgs.

1> Strict strike system

- VERBAL
-WARNING 1
-WARNING 2 [DEMO UPTO 2 RANK]
-WARNING 3 [ REMOVE FROM GANG]

2> I would focus on providing a good structure to the gang and focus on the criminal activity providing good rp exp .

MY PAST EXPERIENCE

1. UNDER DEPUTY IN BLOODS
2. EMS DOCTOR
3. HIGH COMMAND IN NG
4. HOD IN SAHP IN 2 TERM AND 1 TIME COS IN SAHP

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT +3
Average online per day - 2-4 hours.
Your Discord - ghosst.t
Your Nickname - Lynx Federal
Your ID - 97989

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
➣ First time - I joined Marabunta when my friend got leadership of it, he invited me to bunta and we did a lot of events their.

➣ Experience - Since the first time I joined gang, I have been doing my best, whether robbing someone or taking hostages.

➣ Why Marabunta - After getting all the experience, I was really inspired to become the leader, and serve a term. I have chosen Marabunta specifically because I like the HQ location where its at the bottom, to which even the arena is nearby and I also like the insides of the HQ where their are containers the bikes etc.

➣ Knowing the basic rules - The bare minimum a guy should know before entering a gang is the basic rules like MG, PG, Mixing etc. So I would make sure everyone are at lease known to the basic rules before entering the gang.

➣ Communication - I believe all the leaders should have at least a basic understanding of their members, so that if they are having any issues whether internal or any doubts, they could ask them and clear them.

➣ Equality - I would make sure there isn’t any favoritism, so that everyone gets a fair chance.

➣ Making things simpler - I will always divide members into each faction for turs, sprays etc. which could help to makes things simpler.

➣ Events - I will try to give my best and do many situations possible, so that everyone should be able to get upmost RP experience.

➣ Issues - To solve any type of issues, I myself try to be in every situation possible, so that if there are any complaint they could be sorted out easily.

Some goals:
➣ Try best to do best RP at every event.
➣ Give bonuses to deserving ones.
➣ Give rank ups to deserving ones.
➣ No toxicity will be tolerated.
➣ Try to do 100% Turf and be most active.
➣ Attend every event.

Ranking system
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. OG
10. Warlord
9. OG Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Young Bunta
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Last but not the least, I would give my best to all the members, with my knowledge, ideas etc. so that everyone could enjoy a non-rule breaking RP experience. By implementing these strategies, I could ensure you that I could take Marabunta the best gang in the city.

Thanks,
Lynx

Kushal Patil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kushal Patil
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: kushal2007
6. Your Nickname: Kushal Patil
7. Your ID: 89654
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

- The first day of city when I came, I saw a gang fight between two gangs and one of them was marabunta they were dominating the war like champions. So I felt that I will also join and learn about the gang stuff. As I grew my knowledge and experience also increased and I wanna share my experience with all my gang members as a leader and want to take them towards victory.

-As I have great leadership skills and have worked as an high command in gangs which helped me to improve my communication skills and my knowledge. Which tends me to become an leader of a gang. I would be active in all the events and situation which occur in my gang and would try to solve them with my knowledge.

-I would surely mention that under my term my gang would function to its best and would rule the city. And also, I won't sympathize any mistakes made by anybody and will take actions if needed and won't do any favoritism with anybody and will try to make my term most successful.

- Will not accept any kind of toxicity in my gang
- 100% turf
- Successful term and will try to not receive any warns
- Max ghetto activity
- Max graffiti profit

Zack Royall

Player
Player
1. John
2. Age | 18
3. GMT + 3
4. 6 - 10
5.z3ntr1xx
6. Nickname | Zuma goon
7. ID | 1133

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

~ First of all Marabunta was the first ever gang i joined in the city so its like home to me, I've never been a leader of a Org but I've been 2nd In-Command in 1 gang and Higher ranks in other ones. Whenever i got told by the leader to lead something i never denied I always did my best and I succeeded most of the time.

~ I actually love being a gangster, cause we got all sort of events we can do and kill other gangs in the ghetto with other gang members, I've been the city for months I've gotten more experience as a illegal org side and not as much as legal org side and i feel theres no activity right now in gangs with mostly 2 gangs fighting each other most of the time and its a lot of time and work to invest to leadership but im up to the test.

~ I want to be the leader of Marabunta cause i want to grow it to be the strongest gang by time and teach everyone what is gang RP.

~ In order to roleplay you have to imagine whats going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much fun if you know what you are doing and I'll provide good opportunities to all my gang members.
~ I'll make time for them whenever they want to kill in the Ghetto.
~ I'll crate small events for my members where which they would have fun and have fun partys with everyone.

Last edited:

Adi Royal

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Aditya Choudhari

Your age - 19

Time zone - GMT 5:30

Average online per day - 3-5 hours.

Your Discord - adiroyal001

Your Nickname - Adi Royal

Your ID - 82771

Additional information:

1. Leader of marabunta Gang

1.Why bunta because the bunta hq is to far from main getto and people think the bunta is not strong enough gang and I ll give my 100% to change that mindset and make bunta the best gang in city

2. Now I am having enough experience that how to handle the leadership because already been HC in mostly all of the gangs in city being with leaders of gangs every time I learn how to Deal with every problem and make term successful for sure I m going to give my 100% to make gang active as well as the best in city

3.being always with the side of crime in city mostly I spend my every single time with the gangs that why I know why people/ leader are unsuccessful for their leader ship term for sure I'll try to improve with it and not going to repeat this mistake again and bringing ballas gang on another level

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1 .bulding relationships with other people and inviting them to the gang and building strong relationships between the gang members with organisation it will automatically lead in our role play story enjoyable and make ballas the best organisation in the city

2.following the rp rule is must always going to help new player and tech them rules and improve the RP and bring rp to another level

3.Improving activity now day the gangs are not active to much I ll give my 100% to be active in ghetto as well as in events and try to turf 100%

Ranking System

leader

deputy

OG bunta

underdeputy

high command

turfer

event manager

AK-47

kidnapper

Graffitist

warlord

clapper

murderer

newborn

Freeze

Ayushh Daku

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ayush Darekar
2. Your age IRL - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord - PRXJWAL#9693
6. Your Nickname - Ayush Dakku
7. Your ID - 101010
Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

[!] The Marabunta gang has a cool history which makes it perfect for fun and interesting events. As a leader, I want to make sure everyone has a great time with engaging activities and character development.

[!!] I have Learn how to plan and organize well. Leading Marabunta will let me use these skills to make sure whether we’re planning a big heist or defending our territory. I’ll give clear direction to keep us strong and respected also blue colour is my favorite colour.

[!!!] Marabunta has HQ is the coolest spot in the city I was a leader of ballas gang before and a high command in mostly all the gangs in the city and from that I gain a lot of experience about the leadership so I can become a better leader and also, I guaranteed that in my gang I want to give everyone the same respect.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

[!] Respect the rules of the roleplay server: boundaries set by other players. Ensure your roleplay is enjoyable for everyone involved.

[!!] Connect with others: Interact with fellow members to form alliances, rivalries, and meaningful bonds. These connections drive engaging storylines and deepen character development within our group.

[!!!] Stay true to your role: Consistently embody your character and refrain from breaking character except when essential to the storyline or roleplay rules. This commitment enhances immersion for everyone involved in the roleplay experience.

Royal Star

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- prathamesh shinde
2. Your age IRL :- 21
3. Time zone :- (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord :- pratham_101
6. Your Nickname :- Royal Star
7. Your ID :- 113798

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande

I have extensive experience across multiple organizations, including holding high-ranking positions within various gangs where I learned invaluable insights from leaders. I believe this background has prepared me well to assume a leadership role. I am confident in my leadership abilities and committed to ensuring our gang not only operates efficiently but also offers an engaging and enriching experience for prospective members. My diverse experiences have strengthened my resolve and wisdom, enabling me to guide our team effectively and prevent any mistakes during events. Maintaining the integrity and success of our gang is my utmost priority.

I aim to elevate the reputation of our gang by emphasizing its strengths in the criminal sphere. While gangs often face negative perceptions, I believe in showcasing our organization's value and unique contributions. Drawing from my observations of past leaders and their shortcomings, I am determined to ensure the success of the Marabunta under my leadership. I will prioritize educating new members on essential ghetto rules to minimize errors and empower them to navigate various situations effectively. It is my goal to establish a cohesive and respected presence within our community.

Best Regards
Royal Star

Last edited:

Alan Federal

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Server Administrator

Congratulations The following players have been selected for Marabunta interview at server time 18:00 on 25-05-2024

samir-39359-samirafridi

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now.

Last edited:

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID: 154707
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. i have remained hc in all gangs. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury.

Adi Royal

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Aditya Choudhari

Your age - 19

Time zone - GMT 5:30

Average online per day - 3-5 hours.

Your Discord - adiroyal001

Your Nickname - Adi Royal

Your ID - 82771

Additional information:

1. Leader of marabunta Gang

1.Why bunta because the bunta hq is to far from main getto and people think the bunta is not strong enough gang and I ll give my 100% to change that mindset and make bunta the best gang in city

2. Now I am having enough experience that how to handle the leadership because already been HC in mostly all of the gangs in city being with leaders of gangs every time I learn how to Deal with every problem and make term successful for sure I m going to give my 100% to make gang active as well as the best in city

3.being always with the side of crime in city mostly I spend my every single time with the gangs that why I know why people/ leader are unsuccessful for their leader ship term for sure I'll try to improve with it and not going to repeat this mistake again and bringing ballas gang on another level

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1 .bulding relationships with other people and inviting them to the gang and building strong relationships between the gang members with organisation it will automatically lead in our role play story enjoyable and make ballas the best organisation in the city

2.following the rp rule is must always going to help new player and tech them rules and improve the RP and bring rp to another level

3.Improving activity now day the gangs are not active to much I ll give my 100% to be active in ghetto as well as in events and try to turf 100%

Best regards

Adi Royal

Ayushh Daku

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ayush Darekar
2. Your age IRL - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord - PRXJWAL#9693
6. Your Nickname - Ayush Dakku
7. Your ID - 101010
Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

[!] Engaging History and Events: The Marabunta gang has a fascinating history, making it an ideal foundation for fun and intriguing events. As a leader, I want to ensure everyone enjoys engaging activities and opportunities for character development.

[!!] Organizational Skills: I have learned how to plan and organize effectively. Leading Marabunta will allow me to utilize these skills to ensure smooth execution of big heists or territory defenses. I will provide clear direction to maintain our strength and respect. Plus, blue is my favorite color, which aligns perfectly with Marabunta's theme.

[!!!] Experienced Leadership: Marabunta's HQ is the coolest spot in the city. Having been a leader of the Ballas gang and a high command in several other gangs, I have gained significant leadership experience. I am confident I can be a better leader and ensure everyone in the gang receives equal respect.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

[!] Respect the rules of the roleplay server: boundaries set by other players. Ensure your roleplay is enjoyable for everyone involved.

[!!] Connect with others: Interact with fellow members to form alliances, rivalries, and meaningful bonds. These connections drive engaging storylines and deepen character development within our group.

[!!!] Stay true to your role: Consistently embody your character and refrain from breaking character except when essential to the storyline or roleplay rules. This commitment enhances immersion for everyone involved in the roleplay experience.

Aman jat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- AMAN

2. Your age IRL :- 18 YEAR OLD

3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day :- 3-4 HRS

5. Your Discord :- amanbhakhar (tag)

6. Your Nickname :- Aman jat [in game]

7. Your ID - 149379 [in game]

Additional information

1. Leader of... MARABUNTA

1> Having worked extensively in GANG , NG , SAHP and EMS I come with a wealth of experience. i give my best of MARABUNTA .

2> my behavior is very good to handle all the gang members . I have lot of experience in gangs . And know the server rules very well .

3> My vision and idea for the gang are very helpfull . I can manage the gang with my well known exp in the gangs and leagal orgs.

1> Strict strike system

- VERBAL
-WARNING 1
-WARNING 2 [DEMO UPTO 2 RANK]
-WARNING 3 [ REMOVE FROM GANG]

2> I would focus on providing a good structure to the gang and focus on the criminal activity providing good rp exp .

MY PAST EXPERIENCE

1. UNDER DEPUTY IN BLOODS
2. EMS DOCTOR
3. HIGH COMMAND IN NG
4. HOD IN SAHP IN 2 TERM AND 1 TIME COS IN SAHP

Royal Star

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- prathamesh shinde
2. Your age IRL :- 21
3. Time zone :- (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord :- pratham_101
6. Your Nickname :- Royal Star
7. Your ID :- 113798

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande

I have extensive experience across multiple organizations, including holding high-ranking positions within various gangs where I learned invaluable insights from leaders. I believe this background has prepared me well to assume a leadership role.
1. I am confident in my leadership abilities and committed to ensuring our gang not only operates efficiently but also offers an engaging and enriching experience for prospective members.
2. My diverse experiences have strengthened my resolve and wisdom, enabling me to guide our team effectively and prevent any mistakes during events.
3.Maintaining the integrity and success of our gang is my utmost priority.

I aim to elevate the reputation of our gang by emphasizing its strengths in the criminal sphere. While gangs often face negative perceptions, I believe in showcasing our organization's value and unique contributions. Drawing from my observations of past leaders and their shortcomings, I am determined to ensure the success of the Marabunta under my leadership. I will prioritize educating new members on essential ghetto rules to minimize errors and empower them to navigate various situations effectively. It is my goal to establish a cohesive and respected presence within our community.

Best Regards
Royal Star

Rich Viper

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 16
2. Time zone: GMT +1 Morocco
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 16:00 to 22:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 5-6
5. Your Discord ID: ._.viper1._.
6. Your characters' name (IC): Robio Favor
7. Your ingame ID: 122538
8. Your ingame level:8
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):
Crime
10: Languages spoken:
Arabic English French

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

In the grand RP, my character aspires to become an admin to foster a deeper sense of community, ensure fairness in gameplay, and contribute positively to the RP world's growth and development. However, as my character's journey unfolds, they may seek to leave the RP-life behind to explore new challenges outside of the virtual realm, pursue personal quests.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

Crime:

Famillies x deputy
Marabunta x deputy
Bloods x deputy

3. What are your strengths?

Fast learner
Good worker

4. What are your weaknesses?

Loss concentration
Stress

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

1. Problem-Solving
2. Communication
3. Fairness

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes (no business already)

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

Yes this 5 days

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

My commitment to maintaining a positive RP environment, dedication to teamwork, and adaptability.

Additionally, despite being 16 years old, I am highly serious about my RP engagements and am known for my dedication and integrity within the community so Please don't judge me from my age.

Thanks for all admins team
Best Regards
Rich Viper

Top Bottom