Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

GodsJunior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Gursimran
2. 18
3. IST
4. 3-4hrs
5. godsjunior
6. GodsJunior
7. 148198

1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE
2.• I have been in vagos for a long time with a reputed rank, I have built a strong hold on players there.
• I have built leadership and communicating skills which provides me an edge with managing players.
• I have good records in game and have no ban or strikes in grand rp.
3. Introduce wages, rewards or something for new gang members also a traning program of 3-4 days.

Anshu singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Your name IRL: Anshu Singh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: anshusingh24
6. Your Nickname: Anshu Singhh
7. Your ID: 120541

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

• From the beginning I have been working as a gang member and playing by proper RP.
  • I was in Marabunta not much, just for 7-8 days. After seeing their system, i felt that this is not right, some changes are needed in it, and this is the reason I would like to be and lead marabunta the way it has been leaded. While I was in Marabunta, we used to win almost each and every event and I have feelings attached with Marabunta since then.
  • Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

• I am living in this city from 9 months and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.
  • So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organization, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organization members.
  • we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Fred Leet

Player
Player
Title: Leader of Marabunta Grande | Fred Machen

Information
1. Your name IRL - Anil
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+2 Germany
4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord - rommel1903
6. Your Nickname - Fred Machen
7. Your ID - 79706

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- When I first came to Los Santos, the first organization I joined was a gang, so I've always had a special place in my heart for gangs. I have been in all the gangs since I came to the city and during this time I have experienced a lot of things and now I think I know very well what a leader should and should not do, so now I feel ready to be a leader.

- First when I came to the city2 from city1, I saw how bad the gang system here actually works, so I decided to try to become the leader of Marabunta Grande and show other gangs, how to run a gang in the best way.

- Me and some guys that I know and trust also have been in LEO´s before and were HC´s there, so we know hich plans they will most of the time use against us but we will develope the best strategies against their plans and neutralize them.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Only recruit the peoples, who has good knowledge of the rules
- Make Marabunta Grande the most active gang in city
- Attend every event
- Promotions and bonuses to every gang member who attends a lot of events
- If gang members are not active theyll be removed from the gang
- In interview the recruit will be ask to rp out a situation for example how to rob someone, how to take someone as a hostage
- 100% Turf

Ranking System:

Boss
UnderBoss
Deputy Turfer
OG Bunta
Warlord
Comandante
Druglord
Villain
Gangster
Hitman
Bunta
Assassin
Shooter
Freeze

Lavinia Verlicc

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Subhra
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: laviniabtfly
6. Your Nickname : lavinia Verlice
7. Your ID : 155722

Additional information

a) I have gained enough experience to be leader i will give best by my side
b) I have almost every gang experience as under deputy and i learn how to handle every possible situation
c) I envision leading the Marabunta to claim the top position among city gangs

a) Enforcing activity in the Ghetto and educating members about rules prevents mistakes, with repercussions for repeat offenses.
b) Prioritizing engaging RP scenarios like robberies and hostage situations enriches the experience for all members.
c) Pre-entry testing guarantees informed recruits, upholding Marabunta supremacy and high RP standards.
d) Maintaining rigorous compliance with server regulations in Marabunta guarantees a spotless record and cultivates a favorable role-playing atmosphere.

Thank You

Bhuwan Aggarwal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL Bhuwan Aggarwal
2. Your age IRL 24
3. Time zone +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day 8hrs
5. Your Discord _Bhuwan
6. Your Nickname Bhuwan is live
7. Your ID 496

1. Leader of Marabunta

2.1 My First Organization of the RP Journey
When I started my first organization which I joined was the Marabunta in en1 and at that time the term was of Fluffy Fingers. From that time I dreamed of becoming a leader. I don't want people to join it as a organization, I want them to join as a family and be a member until the the end.

2.2 Quality Recruitments
I want to make a criminal organization which can be given in a good examples for doing a term of. My first and foremost goal is to recruit only those guys who know all the rules and can do quality RP.

2.3 Competitive and Profitable Organization
I want to make an of competition environment from all the other gangs and want my gang to join every event and conquer the same and wanted to make a profitable organization by doing graffiti activities.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3.1Quality RP
When u r in a gang you need to act like a gangster.

3.2 More Active in Different Activities
People think that if they gangster the most common thing they do is ghetto clapping.They should also go for the Fort Zakudo Raid, Highway robberies and many other activities to make a name that the Blue Gang is really a gang.

3.3 Capturing Territories
Do graffiti's for gang member income and capture of territories.

3.4 Pov for No confusion
When doing any activity everyone should have a POV for Upto 72hrs so that the things should be clear if any confusion happens in the future.

3.5 Contacts with Fib ,NG ,Lspd and Sahp.
Search for corrupt officers so that they can leak out information about the Black market raids, NG convoys and many other that can benefit the gang and will reward them with good bonuses.

Last edited:

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ati Akhil
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7- 9 Hrs
5. Your Discord - akhil.16
6. Your Nickname - Ethan Hunt
7. Your ID - 6777

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

A.1-I want to be the Leader to Increase crime in the State and I did a leadership of bloods where it didn't went well I'm requesting for another chance where I would do my best and make marbunta the best.

A.2- I Have the support of my friends and family members so we would be performing activities like raids, store robberies, etc.

A.3- I would certainly focus on Bonuses cause every member are giving their time for the organisation so I would give more bonuses according the activites we do.

A.1- I'm gonna be mostly active to keep proper attention on my gang members by checking their activity by being with them - Leadership

A.2 - I would fairly provide ranks for each & every person after personally interviewing him for 15 mins and give the rank which he deservers.. - Fair Decisions

A.3 - I am gonna teach every guy who joins the organization as a newbie where they have no no knowledge I would make sure to give them brief explanation of the organization and how to perform accordingly. - Teaching Newbies

A. 4 - I would not allow any rulebreaks in the organization and will teach every member how to be safe from doing rulebreaks knowingly or unknowingly- No Rulebreaks

Ranking System

16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Warlord
12- Captain
11- Caporegime Turf
10- Regime Turf
9- Graffiti Head
8- Smuggler
7- Gun Slinger
6- Graffiti Artist
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Rookie
1- Freeze

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sajed Amairia
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12
5. Your Discord: ubbabey
6. Your Nickname: Ubba bey
7. Your ID: 41012

Additional information

1. Leader of : Marabunta Grande

(2.1) I Have been a leader of a legal organization (SAHP) and now i want to give the Illegal org a try and i will give my best

(2.2) Most of the new player join a gang as a first organization and i want to make a good impression about the gangs and the server

(2.3) I have been a leo for long time now and i see that gang not doing much activity like FZ raid and store robbery so i want to make the organization active as much as possible.

(3.1) Make sure that Each member of the gang should act true to their own personality for a more engaging experience.

(3.2) Do not hire under 6 years old (IC), to make sure that they have the minimum knowledge of city and server rules.

(3.3) Bring more criminal activities beside Store Robberies, NG Raids and Hostage Situation.

(3.4) We'll conduct thorough interviews as part of our recruitment process and make sure they speak proper English .

(3.5) During store robberies and other events, I'll enforce strict radio rules for my gang. They should only share necessary information like callouts and vital details until I or my deputies say otherwise..

(3.6) From what I've seen in the city, some people join in when rules are broken during RP. To address this, I'll train my gang to handle these situations differently. They should stay in character if possible, record any rule-breaking on their bodycams, and report it later with the evidence. If they can't continue, they should film the incident, then step away without getting involved.

Ranking System :

(13): Leader : leader of the organization .
(12): deputy: representor of the gang in the leader`s absence.
(11) : under deputy: manger of the gang
(10): turf captain: supervisor of all turf's
(9): turfer : attend turf event
(8):king pin : first High command rank
(7); big smoke : master of the ghetto
(6): grafist: look after graffities
(5):clapper : ghetto clapper
(4): defender : defends clappers during ghetto clap
(3) gangster : specialized in robbing people
(2): bunta: respond to all events
(1): suspended : newbie in the gang

Jay Wick

Mr. Wick
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Jay

2. Your Age IRL - 19

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - 1.exelord.

6. Your Nickname - Jay Wick

7. Your ID - 47905

g94mZJg.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

So my journey started from en1 where I joined my first gang marabunta being excited rp enthusiast and of love to roleplay in such kind of organisation from beginning when I started to play I love gangs and Bunta was my like my first home in this I learned alot from there enjoyed ghetto clapping hostage situation I leaded some of them hosted store robberies which gained me ample of knowledge and experience to move further and become deputy since then I've been deputy of more than 25+ terms leaded them very well with our other 3 deputy and leader moreover I become leader in En3 as well Of Marabunta and leaded it well
Apart from this all I've noticed that when me an my friend been deputy other gang use to break alot of rules which led them to face more difficulty to lead their organisations where me and my friends encourage new comers with old players so they can have a wonderful rp experience we thought them how does this thing works and what you shouldn't do so you and our organization won't be in trouble and guess what some of them are being leaded organisation very well like I still remember when they used to ask what's this how this works and now they ended their term well
If I become leader of marabunta I'll make sure that everyone whoever joins in will enjoy each and every moment of is rp experience I'll host hostage situation on a bit different ways than usual make ghetto most active with making sure that we are meeting all requirements of weekly crime event chart overall I think I'll fit best for this position cuz I've developed alot in my leading skills and ofcourse you'll find that when I'll be leading Marabunta If I got it

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

My advice for improving roleplay is to always give your best but that's not all we needed my plans to improve rp is to make ghetto active again cuz in my point of view it's dead gangs don't seems to be active with their members we'll push the limits of every event we will try to to hit stores gun stores maximum time hitting up fz and hosting hostage situation with a bit different way and trying out new location so leos can enjoy the negotiations as well and just like all other gang miss out is lack on rewards they just forget about rewarding their members which encourages your members of you reward them it really makes them feel they are some good kinda thing and enjoying alot I'll try to give bonuses and ammunition at max every loot from fz money from hostage situation from store robbery will provide maximum bonuses as reward to keep them motivated encouraged and been together in ghetto and events I'll give my best to make bunta one of the best gang again and will make ghetto alive i have good and experienced hc team and some good deputies who will manage my organisation when I'm not available and will encourage others to grind for learn more and achieve that position too my goals is not just max graffiti profits and 💯 turfs but mainly to make ghetto active and enjoy the most from rp which we all expect from a gang
despite chasing for more members for gang and try to get more active members that doesn't work at all instead make it alive with your skills and leadership quality that's how I gonna make it

Ranking System

15.TheBoogieman
14. Mafia
13. Vize Mafia
12. Turfer
11. Adjudicator

10. Warlord
9. Drug Lord
8. Cammora
7. Ghetto Clappa
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist