Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omar Justice
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Jun 25, 2024
Time
01:52
Proofs
https://files.fm/u/7z8du5mcxk

omarlol

Player
Player
Welcome
First, I apologize for this mistake
Second: He scanned my entire device and did not find anything except a file called scrap in the downloads file, and I swear I did not use it. A friend sent it to me and told me this will make it easier for you to get scrap and what not. When I asked you, he told me that it controls the graphics and nothing more. He will not be punished, and when I asked somehow in the admin chat, they answered me that this thing is forbidden, and since then I have deleted all the files of the main game and have verfiy them so that there is no trace of these files again and again, and I do not use them because I do not like cheating. Where is the fun if I cheat and this is not the case? It means that I disavow what I did, no, but I swear to God I did not cheat, and this admin did not give me any opportunity to speak. He quickly told me, “I will give u ban forever,” and he closed the call. There is no chance for me to even know that this is a misunderstanding. I swear to God, I did not cheat, and He did it himself. You can question him. He searched in many places and did not find anything except this file, and I swear I did not use it. He quickly told me this is not allowed and hung up the call. He did not even let me explain it because the way I explained it was difficult because I do not speak English very well. But he quickly hung up the call. He said this to me, and I actually had never used these things even once in my life, so I left them because I realized that there would be no danger while they were on my device. I swear to God, and this is a misunderstanding. I swear to you, believe me, I am wronged.

Federico Vautier

Retired.
Player
Use of Illegal Reduxes and Material Finders is considered as cheating. You then lied to me and changed your story implying that i didn’t find anything, then you changed saying you didn’t use it, then saying you used it but took it off after realising it was illegal. Why go through all that effort? You are making it harder for yourself in the end.

omarlol

Player
Player
Use of Illegal Reduxes and Material Finders is considered as cheating. You then lied to me and changed your story implying that i didn’t find anything, then you changed saying you didn’t use it, then saying you used it but took it off after realising it was illegal. Why go through all that effort? You are making it harder for yourself in the end.
I did not say that I did not use this file. You did not give me a chance to explain. I said that this file was sent to me by a friend of mine, and when I realized that it was an illegal file, I deleted it, and this is the matter. What is this redux? I do not know what it actually is. There is nothing wrong with the file that I saw. I just swear to you that I am wronged and this misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom