Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kordon_White
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2024
Time of violation
12:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g4UwO9p32lg?si=3LOIZxyzy0W5a2UF

Eyup bey

Player
Player
I'm not a member of a gang and I've done nothing wrong. He put me in jail for no reason. It's not my fault, I was leaving and going home. There was nothing illegal on me. That's why I want the perspective of the police officer who arrested me.

Aryan Escobar

Player
Player
From my POV: I guess he was doing meta gaming in top left corner and as we can see he just provided the bodycam from the counter not full situation where the arresting officer cuff him and while he is asking for a lawyer actually the martial law is applied on Los santos [ Gov is Disbanded ] so by logical he can't provide you lawyer....... Btw sir I'm just giving my opinion no off topic done here

Eyup bey

Player
Player
From my POV: I guess he was doing meta gaming in top left corner and as we can see he just provided the bodycam from the counter not full situation where the arresting officer cuff him and while he is asking for a lawyer actually the martial law is applied on Los santos [ Gov is Disbanded ] so by logical he can't provide you lawyer....... Btw sir I'm just giving my opinion no off topic done here

I wasn't in the gang, my sentence had just ended, I was waiting for my friend, and you arrested me for no reason. How many times have I said that I wasn't in the gang, but you were already fighting the gang at that time?

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
ID 88731 will receive a punishment for Metagaming

Locked for curator of LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom