Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mafia Verlice
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2024
Time of violation
17:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCWoJJfg5BI&ab_channel=MafiaVerlice%7CGrandRP

Mafia Verlice

The Legend 👑
Player
the shot was clear in your pov you were damage and enter in place where firing was going on its can be seen in the pov
the shot was clear in your pov you were damage and enter in place where firing was going on its can be seen in the pov
It is not clear brother as I tried to turn around and I couldn’t see the guy who shoting at me or where he killed me from, whether he killed me inside perimeter or outside the perimeter . All these things must be shown POV . and i see u didn’t provide your POV in time , the 8 its over.

Assassin Ashmit

Player
Player
It is not clear brother as I tried to turn around and I couldn’t see the guy who shoting at me or where he killed me from, whether he killed me inside perimeter or outside the perimeter . All these things must be shown POV . and i see u didn’t provide your POV in time , the 8 its over.
I got some miss confusion in this event so I don't have pov if you want you can close because that was not that much sus shot its normal you can close if fill the shot was not that sus if not leave bro 🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom