Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdullah Pukhtoon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2024
Time of violation
11:16
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mass-rule-break-ZZz0BoX

Abdullah Pukhtoon

Player
Player
A Debt ColleCTOR wAS SHOOTING ME SO I SHOOTED HIM BACK BUT Lspd Car came and arrest me and i am fully okay with that but he Did Mass Rule Breaks + Fail RP

Additionally He didnt Arrested The Debt Collector Who Was killing Me And He Told The Debt Collector To Collect my debt + Debt Collector Was wearing illeagal armor and holding gun but he didnt arrest him he arrested me I WANT TO SEE HIS POV

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 75160 has 24 hours to provide POV of this Arrest

Provide Full POV, not just the Process!

Hamoud Salamanca

Player
Player
Brother he will provide the pov no issues he is not teaching admins but u didn't provide any proof a pic is not a proof so I don't see the purpose of the request of the pov if u didn't even do a proper forum

Kasber Attia

Player
Player
Firstly, the gov is closed, I cannot ask for any information for him. Secondly, when he wants to get my pov, he must post the pov, and I am doing something wrong, or at least he will post a short clip, and I am not saying this from myself, like this forum
( Rejected - Arrest pov request | 24573 )
was rejected because he only posted an image. I hope you take all your time. Thank you.

Last edited:

Hamoud Salamanca

Player
Player
Firstly, the gov is closed, I cannot ask for any information for him. Secondly, when he wants to get my pov, he must post the pov, and I am doing something wrong, or at least he will post a short clip, and I am not saying this from myself, like this forum
( Rejected - Arrest pov request | 24573 )
was rejected because he only posted an image. I hope you take all your time. Thank you.
That's exactly what I wanted to say good job man

Hamoud Salamanca

Player
Player
Dear Buddy Check This Forum

Bandit Pov is not required Please Check This Forum As Well Only SS Provided And Leo Gave POV Dont Teach Us Please Provide A POV
Bruh it was checked by the same admin plus u should also provide a pov that he did a rule break first so he should ask a pov from the officer

Kasber Attia

Player
Player
Dear Buddy Check This Forum

Bandit Pov is not required Please Check This Forum As Well Only SS Provided And Leo Gave POV Dont Teach Us Please Provide A POV
The accused admitted that he was wrong and I did not abuse my authority
You are not the admin if you leave the response to the admin

Kasber Attia

Player
Player
In the end, I would like to clarify something to my dear admin

I have the right to object to showing my pov until it is published that I made a mistake in the pov.
Not just his pictures
And like this forum Reviewed - Arrest POV Request | 7090
It was rejected because this is IC stuff. If something is wrong, he must call a lawyer, and there is no lawyer available in the city.

And thanks for your time again

Malek Escobar

Player
Player
Listen guys firstly the idk how admin accept this forum without any proof just a picture the picture don't provide the full situation at list you have to provide a pov when the situation is started and when is finished and after this you can ask him for pov and staff like Joker and kasber their sad there is no lawyer and finally this lawyer job
Thanks for Reading and
I hope justice takes its cours
e

Abdullah Pukhtoon

Player
Player
Okay Let Me Explain

If You Arrested Anyone You Have To Make Evidence And I Am Preety Sure HALF of LSPD is Not Trained You Have To Provide The Evidence Not Me THANKS

+ CHECK IT

Now You Have To Provide A Full Pov In Which You Connect Your Bodycam To LSPD Servers And Then Save It To Server

+ Check My POV The Guy Who Collected My Debt without saying He is having A illegal armor and gun is in hand i mean illegal carring the reason u arrested me why didnt u arrested him and arrested me can i know? he also brandishing a firearm u sayed him collect his debt

+ i am ready for the punishment of mixing

Abdullah Pukhtoon

Player
Player

Respected buddies i just provided my pov too but Dont Tell Me You Know Rules Better Than Admins If The Admin Approved The upper Forum With Only SS Who are u too Say Its Wrong decision Please Dont t=Teach Admins And As You Siad You Have A Pov So Please Give The Pov Dont Waste My AND Admins Time

Thanks YOU

Kasber Attia

Player
Player
Okay Let Me Explain

If You Arrested Anyone You Have To Make Evidence And I Am Preety Sure HALF of LSPD is Not Trained You Have To Provide The Evidence Not Me THANKS

+ CHECK IT

Now You Have To Provide A Full Pov In Which You Connect Your Bodycam To LSPD Servers And Then Save It To Server

+ Check My POV The Guy Who Collected My Debt without saying He is having A illegal armor and gun is in hand i mean illegal carring the reason u arrested me why didnt u arrested him and arrested me can i know? he also brandishing a firearm u sayed him collect his debt

This is not your job, nor is it the admin's job, this is the lawyer's job

Hamoud Salamanca

Player
Player
Okay Let Me Explain

+ CHECK IT

Bruh lol u guys are killing me I swear, listen buddy use ur brain and think ok first of all ur pov is 30 sec like are u joking but it's ok second of all u ask him a bodycam from where he connect his bodycam to LSPD cloud servers BLA BLA BLA but this is lawyer job not admin job to see if he connected it or no plus u said that the officer told the debt collector to collect ur dept but I can't hear that in ur pov.

Think before talking and thx for ur time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom