Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdullah Pukhtoon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2024
Time of violation
11:16
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mass-rule-break-ZZz0BoX

Bookie

Player
Player
Bro I said the pov is uploading plus it's still a wrong decision but he will provide the pov no issues it's ur guys who are arguing about why he didn't arrest the other guy BLA BLA BLA and I'm just responding to them buddy
Let Admin decide the punishment no point of arguing among us about it

Hamoud Salamanca

Player
Player
Let Admin decide the punishment no point of arguing among us about it
Bro think before u taking guys pls use ur brain and read carefully what I say buddy I said I ain't arguing it's ur boys who are talking and I'm answering that's it

Bookie

Player
Player
Bro think before u taking guys pls use ur brain and read carefully what I say buddy I said I ain't arguing it's ur boys who are talking and I'm answering that's it
i am using my brain the thing is that u re being dumb for no reason and arguing let officer provide bodycam and let admin check the evidences and decide punishment

Hamoud Salamanca

Player
Player
i am using my brain the thing is that u re being dumb for no reason and arguing let officer provide bodycam and let admin check the evidences and decide punishment

LOL the only guys who are being dumb here are u lime I said g read carefully what i said it ur boys who are arguing from the start and he will provide the pov we don't all have a very fast internet buddy plus it's a 15 mins pov plus ur guy didn't even provide a valid evidence but u guys say that bandits should not provide pov BLA BLA BLA so yeh

Hasan Khan

EN 03 | Player
Player
+ Is What I Am Saying Him If Your Weren't In The Situation Keep Quiet Let The Guy Upload Pov Don't Spam Message In Forum 😔

Bookie

Player
Player
LOL the only guys who are being dumb here are u lime I said g read carefully what i said it ur boys who are arguing from the start and he will provide the pov we don't all have a very fast internet buddy plus it's a 15 mins pov plus ur guy didn't even provide a valid evidence but u guys say that bandits should not provide pov BLA BLA BLA so yeh
keep crying inorder to gain attention xD

Hasan Khan

EN 03 | Player
Player
Joker Please Be Quiet And Why Would Someone Cry We Won't Get Punishment Why Would We Cry Btw U Have To Use Ur Brain And I Repeat Don't Spam Replies It Is My Last Reply And Hope You Will Also Not Reply

Thanks In Advance

Ace Seagal.

Player
Player
Bruh lol u guys are killing me I swear, listen buddy use ur brain and think ok first of all ur pov is 30 sec like are u joking but it's ok second of all u ask him a bodycam from where he connect his bodycam to LSPD cloud servers BLA BLA BLA but this is lawyer job not admin job to see if he connected it or no plus u said that the officer told the debt collector to collect ur dept but I can't hear that in ur pov.

Think before talking and thx for ur time
let admin do thier stuff

Abdullah Pukhtoon

Player
Player
If You Dont Have Pov You Can tell me abdullah81875 discord I will close but please dont spam replies

just post the video a sent the link no spam\

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Senior Administrator
Closed

closed on request
FYI next time don't spam forum comments me leaving it open so the POV can be posted it is not an open invite for anyone to put his own opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom