Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Josh_Matthews

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ross Matthews
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+1 UK
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): (16:30-00:30)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: josh_matthews
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Josh Matthews
  8. Your in game ID: 138331
  9. Your in game level: 5 (I mained 1 and 3 and combined have around 50-60 years total)
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State preferably don't mind tho

Additional information
    -I would like to become an admin as I have experienced every organisation and feel I know the rules pretty well, I have seen a lot of rule breaks and I value the fairness and order and fell I would benefit and be benefited from becoming an admin.
    -My strengths are good English, good communication, good teamwork, I can take criticism and I am patient and always willing to learn.
    -I do get stressed and find it hard sometimes because of ooc stuff but wouldn't let that get in the way of admin work.
    -I can bring fast responses, always will listen, and I feel I can help with whatever im needed for, I also work efficiently and take pride in my work and I like a challenge.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - I am fortunate not to own one.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    - Just vacations and studying but I am able to put in work on vacation just without a microphone.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - Nope.

Eclipse-RP - GTA V Roleplaying Server

Last edited:

vking

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Vivek Italiya
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8
  6. Your Discord ID: 715880761273876560 | Vivek_Italiya
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Lord Vivek
  8. Your in game ID: 83749
  9. Your in game level: 20
  10. Languages spoken: English + Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-i experienced many things while flying in city now i want to help people as an admin.
2.What are your strengths?
-i am dedicate with work and not taking easy way to do tasks.
3.What are your weaknesses?
-i have one weakness which is, keep trying to gain success.
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-polite, positive, dedicated, communicative, good at managing situation.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-yes, i am ready to sell my business.
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-no, i do not have any issues in IRL.
7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-i want to experience an admin life in city and also want to help every one who's having problems in city.

Samir Ali

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Samir Ali
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+6
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 To 21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):9-10 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: samirafridi
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Samir Ali
  8. Your in game ID: 39359
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken: Bangla,HIndi and English
Additional information
    Because I have done all the experience in my Rp life, now I want to help the players with what I am learning in my Rp life as an admin.
    -I learn quickly when someone shows me something
    -I keep myself calm at any situation
    -I have good technical skills
    I trust people easily
    If someone misbehaves,
    I tolerate it easily
    I think I will try my best as an admin And in Rp life I am experiencing everything And with all My RP life skills I will try to do well in admin
    I dont have any business
    No, I have no work for the last 5-6 months , I am free now
    Nope.
Regards,
Samir Ali

IVAN Casawi

EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
Your name IRL:adam
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT+1 mrocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 1:00
Average online per day(hours):12hrs
Your Discord ID: adamizm
Your characters' name (IC): ivan casawi
Your in game ID: 121747
Your in game level: 22
Languages spoken: english . arabic . frensh
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime
Additional information
1\Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-i want to help every citizen so the city will be good and also i want to get a new experience cuz i already done all the situations in RP
2\What are your strengths?
- i can fix any problem cuz i am calm all the time
-My hardwork will help everyone
3\What are your weaknesses?
- i have no weaknesse in RP but there is only one problem that when i see someone oppressed i cant stop my self until i help him although there are consequences
4\What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- am very active so i can reduce pressure on the admin team
5\Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- ofcourse
6\Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-no
7\Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- am very good guy who can help your teame and i will approve that if i join

Sky Smith

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I want to join again and become an admin that helps the people that play on this project also help the new players

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

What are your weaknesses?

I do get nervous a little bit.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I was ex admin

Joy Samanta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sujay Samanta
2. Your age(OOC): 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 India
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: matrix0261
6. Your Nickname: Joy Sama
7. Your ID: 137425
8. Your in-game level: 20
9. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali.
10. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Answer:
"I am eager to take on the role of an admin because I truly enjoy helping others and ensuring the adherence to rules for the betterment of all. RP-Life has been an enjoyable experience, and stepping into the admin role will allow me to make an even greater contribution to the community and play a key part in maintaining the smooth operation of the platform.

What are your strengths?

Answer:
I Can easily interact with people and will try to solve their problems if they are in any.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Answer:
I believe in people easily. and think of their problems as mine.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Answer:
Yes, I know I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin, which I agree.

Answer: Yes (I don’t own any.)

Last edited:

Marcus Maverick

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL
: Khaled
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT+1 , Morocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 04:00
Average online per day(hours): 9-15
Your Discord ID: MarcusMaverick
Your characters' name (IC): Marcus maverick
Your in game ID: 161014
Your in game level: 10
Languages spoken: English,arabic,french
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

actually i see that the server need more administators as im a player and i made a tickets and i dont get quick respond specially in night that why i want to solve this small problem by being active in night help all players and protect the server from cheater and punish every person who is breaking RP rules

What are your strengths?
-fluent in english
-good communcator
-calm
-focusing and details to make correct decision

-shy in some situations

-conflict resolution
-fair decisions
-good communication skills
-good event planning

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes np i dont have a business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No IRL issue now or anytime soon
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
no

Last edited:

Lucy d

Player
Player
- Your name IRL: Adesh
- Your age (OOC): 19
- Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
- Based on Server Time, from what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 6:00 to 11:00
- Average online per day (hours): 4 hours
- Your Discord ID: adesh_o
- Your characters' name (IC): Lucy Western
- Your in-game ID: 148919
- Your in-game level: 12
- Languages spoken: English, Hindi
- What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

**Additional information**

- I am eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities. I want to contribute to the community in a more impactful way. I am passionate about fostering a positive environment and believe my experience as a player will help me understand and address the needs and concerns of the community effectively.

What are your strengths?
- I am highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess strong communication skills. My ability to remain calm under pressure and mediate conflicts has been a significant asset in my previous roles. Additionally, I am tech-savvy and quick to learn new systems, which will help me efficiently manage administrative tasks.

- One of my weaknesses is that I tend to be overly critical of myself, striving for perfection in everything I do. While this drives me to deliver high-quality work, it can sometimes lead to unnecessary stress. However, I am working on finding a balance and using this trait to ensure thorough and diligent work without compromising my well-being.

- I bring a strong set of organizational and problem-solving skills to the admin team. My experience in conflict resolution and my ability to empathize with players will be invaluable in maintaining a harmonious community. Additionally, my technical proficiency will enable me to handle various administrative tools and tasks efficiently.

- Yes, I am prepared to sell my business to fully commit to my role as an admin. I understand the importance of dedicating my time and attention to administrative duties and ensuring there is no conflict of interest.

- Currently, I do not have any IRL issues or situations that would prevent me from being active. I am committed to dedicating a consistent amount of time to fulfill my responsibilities as an admin.

- I am deeply passionate about this community and have always strived to be a positive and constructive member. My goal is to enhance the gaming experience for all players by ensuring a fair and enjoyable environment. I am confident that my dedication, skills, and experience make me a strong candidate for this role.

Sam Pricee

Being A King
Player
    1. Your name IRL: Haider Ali
    2. Your age (OOC): 17
    3. Time zone + country: GMT:5:00+Pakistan
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 To 20:00
    5. Average online per day(hours): 4-7
    6. Your Discord ID: fibsamprice
    7. Your characters' name (IC): Sam Pricee
    8. Your in game ID: 100266
    9. Your in game level:13
    10. Languages spoken: English,Urdu And Hindi
  • ≈≈≈≈≈====================≈≈≈≈≈

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I Want To Be An Admin Because Now I Don't Really Want To Do RP And Want A New Experience As An Admin So I Could Bring Some Justification In My Own Personality, I Know Being An Admin Will Be Difficult But For Real, To Me It Is More Easy And Exciting To Watch Others As Third Party And Help Them Where Needed And For This I Am Ready To Leave RP-Life.

2.What are your strengths?

Ans: I Love To Follow Who Is Capable Of Giving Worthful Orders To Me And This Makes Me Loyal And Respectful At The Sametime. This Helps Me To Improve My Team Work Capabilites And Work More Passionately

3.What are your weaknesses?

Ans: I Just Trust People Too Easily If They Become Nice From Outside To Me And Also I Can't Justify Them Of Being Bad or Good (Improving Day by Day As Many People Are Betraying)

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans: I Will Reduce The Work Load For Admin Team And Will Be Present In All Events Where Admins Need To Be Present And Make Positive Decisions Based On My Knowledge And Avaliable Proofs

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):

Ans: I Don't Have Any!, (Right Now! Thank God, I am poor XD)

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans: Not Till 7th July After That My Schools Will Reopen So My Playtime Would Be A Little Reduced Nothing Much Like After 7th July From 10 to 20, I Will Be Active From 14 to 20.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans: I Think No! Cause I Have Answered Honestly, Anything To Know You Can Ask During Interview.........Got A Great Experience In Legal As Well As Illegal.
  • Ex: COS In LSPD
  • Ex: 2x HOD In LSPD
  • Ex: HOD In SAHP
  • Ex: B.General In NG
  • Ex: EMS
  • Ex:Ballas Underdeputy
  • Ex:Marabunta (13/16)
  • Ex: 2xDHOD In LSPD
  • Ex: DHOD In FIB
Till Then Peace Out, \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥

IVAN Casawi

EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 1:00
Average online per day(hours):10-12
Additional information
i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing and also i want get a new experience after i get all my wishes as an RP player
-My hard work will help everyone
- i was a citizen for a long time so i can understand the problems of every player that i got when i was RP player
-Quick learner
- i have no weakness in RP but there is only one problem that when i see someone oppressed i cant stop my self until i help him although there are consequences
- i can respond quickly to all the issues
5\Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- of course
6\Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-no
7\Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- ex: DOD in GOV rank 22 ( EN3 )
-ex: executive agent in FIB rank 21 ( EN3)
-ex: director of HR in GOV ( EN3)
_ ex: first responder in EMS (EN3)
-deputy of HR in FIB (EN3)
I HAVE PROOF OF ALL OF THAT

IVAN Casawi

EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR
Player
Information
Average online per day(hours):12hrs
Additional information
-i want to help every citizen so the city will be good and also i want to get a new experience cuz i already done all the situations in RP
-My hardwork will help everyone
- i have no weaknesse in RP but there is only one problem that when i see someone oppressed i cant stop my self until i help him although there are consequences
- ofcourse
-no
- am very good guy who can help your teame and i will approve that if i join
close

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Zain
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT+5
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 4 Hours
Your Discord ID: zainuu0227
Your characters' name (IC): Zain Skorpean
Your in game ID: 62534
Your in game level: 37
Languages spoken: English/Hindi/Urdu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 its been 2years i have been in Admins team before but left because i was having (axienty issues which made me left at that time but now i am recover fully) and i will try my best to fullfill my duty this time

What are your strengths?

my weekness is my strength

As i mentioned up it means i am overthinker so i use to ready my self mentally in every upcoming situation.

I was n ex server admin so this time i will like to start freshly with lot of motivation to helpout in this project.

yes

Before i got mental health issues because of my family and stuffs that was the resoan i left before but now i am ready to start freshly.

Ex en2 server adminstrator who need a chance to help the team out.

Filip23

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Filip Sjeverac
2. Your age (OOC): 17
3. Time zone + country: Central European (GMT+2), Serbia
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format (sad) Around 12:00 to 22:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 8-10 Hours a day
6. Your Discord ID: sjeverac
7. Your characters' name (IC): Filip Shelby
8. Your in game ID: 25297
9. Your in game level: 16
10. Languages spoken: Serbian, English and every Balkan language.
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I always wanted to see how is it to be an admin on server. I am playing for a very long time, nearly after server opening (You can see it by my rare ID) and i am kinda getting bored at RP..I have very good knowledge of server and with that i think i would be very good admin. I want to help begginers but on other side i want to punish peaple who deserve it. There is a lot of peaple who don’t role play as they should and i want to punish them and try to make roleplay experience much batter. I want to make this one of the best RP servers out there (Even if it already is).
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are as i mentioned before, very good knowledge of server and a lot of experience. Speaking good english too.
3. What are your weaknesses? Sometimes not understanding something on first..
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Someone who truly knows server will be active 8-10 hours a day, i think that is enough. I worked in nearly every (state) organization for some time soo i can help pretty much everyone.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don’t have one soo it will not be a problem.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? I expect knee surgery in few months but its in few months soo it’s okay i will call it in on time.
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I just know that i was being loyal and honest to this RP server for soo meny time and i think it would be nice of you to reward me by giving me Admin Assistance position. As i mentioned earlier i have very much experience in state organization and server in general. I don’t really think you would find a guy that has more experience than me. I think it would be a shame for ID below 30k to be a regular RP player instead of helping the community by being put on admin position.
8. Thank you for reading and don’t take me for bad if i didn’t writers something good, i am just a 17 year old boy from Serbia trying to be an admin on a RP server he love soo much, thank you for your time.
1. -The application does not follow the format
2. -The application is copy-pasted
3. -The applicant has a low level / experience
4. -The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
5. -The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
6. -The application is low effort.

Zara Mowle

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:Zara Mowle
  2. Your age (OOC):20
  3. Time zone + country:GMT(5:30) INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 TO 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):10
  6. Your Discord ID:Zara_Mowle
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Ava Federal
  8. Your in game ID:147198
  9. Your in game level:14
  10. Languages spoken:english,malayalam
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State
Additional information
-Beacause I have understand the rules and i have been experienced in the criminal orgs and states org i have been COS in every legal org and i have been OG in every illegal org. I have seen many people like new bies they don't know the rules so for their help i will be there for them and even I have seen many people having bans and demorgan so I will help them with perfect guide and I will try to make sure that everyone is playing their role well.

-My strengths are like good and polite communication with the people I can handle the tough situations with my handling skills. I
will make sure that I will not break the rule I was not aware but now I am aware of the rules and regulations.and will mange my all kinds of problems.

-My weaknesses is like I can be irritate easy and in that case I can be harsh.and i will manage all problems.

-I am hardworking and discipline, I can handle the situation by neat and clean.

-I don't carry a business

-No Beacause I am here for my people

-No it's on your my lord

IVAN Casawi

EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR
Player
Information
Average online per day(hours):10-12
Additional information
i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing and also i want get a new experience after i get all my wishes as an RP player
-My hard work will help everyone
- i was a citizen for a long time so i can understand the problems of every player that i got when i was RP player
-Quick learner
- i have no weakness in RP but there is only one problem that when i see someone oppressed i cant stop my self until i help him although there are consequences
- i can respond quickly to all the issues
- of course
-no
- ex: DOD in GOV rank 22 ( EN3 )
-ex: executive agent in FIB rank 21 ( EN3)
-ex: director of HR in GOV ( EN3)
_ ex: first responder in EMS (EN3)
-deputy of HR in FIB (EN3)
I HAVE PROOF OF ALL OF THAT
that's the right one let it open please

Harsh Tzariar

Advisor of Tzariars.
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Harshvardhansinh Jadeja
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: India (GMT +5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 - 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):3-5 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: harsh.rich
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Harshh Tzariar
  8. Your in game ID: 141856
  9. Your in game level: 15+
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati.
Additional information
    - I almost tried working in all the organizations and know how the system works and i want to experience becoming an admin and work as that
    - I know how to handle situations, leadership, Good Communication skills
    - I trust people easily sometimes
    - Situation handling, Understanding and reacting with people accordingly to their perceptions
    - I don't currently own any businesses(So yes definately)
    - No Situations that may prevent me being active in city
    - I had been HOD in LSPD, DHOD in FIB and Lieutenant in SAHP.​

Deputy Head of Department in FIB
Ex - HOD in LSPD | Ex- Lieutenant in SAHP | Ex - Doctor in PH

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Ati Akhil
Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 to 16:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-9hrs
Your Discord ID: akhil.16
Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
Your in game ID: 6777
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English, Hindi ,Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-Even though my in-game age is less, I have a very good understanding of all the rules of the server and also have some decent experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have also been as a leader of an illegal org very recently. During my time as the leader, I have noticed many players committing mistakes unknowingly and getting punished. That is when I felt that I should share my experience and learnings and correct the ones who are committing these mistakes unintentionally. In my opinion, all the players can have a great experience (in terms of roleplay) in the city if they follow the rules and I would like to contribute to this by correcting them and ensuring proper roleplay in every situation.

What are your strengths?
- I understand both sides of any argument before concluding anything.
- I try to make anyone understand what's right and what's wrong even in pressurized situations .

- Can't hide my personality.

- I can be patient in any given situation and will be able to give a fair judgment. I believe that this skill is very important for being an admin and I can do complete justice.

- I don't own any business.

- No issues.

- If given an opportunity, I will try my level best to increase RP in the city and give the best experience to all those who are newly joining the server.

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one

I have been in admin team earlier so i know how it works and the ruls needed for it

REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-ADMINISTATOR
Ex-LSPD Assistant Chief
Ex-SAHP UNDER SHERIFF
Ex-FIB DHOD Of HR

karman_legend

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL
= Karman Singh
2. Your age = 19
3. Time zone + Country = GMT + 5:30 + INDIA
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 07:00 to 16:00
5. Average online per day = 5 to 6 hours
6. Your Discord = legend_karman
7.Your characters' name (IC): karman legend
8. Your ID = 102968
9. Your ingame level: 23
10. Language Spoken: Hindi,English
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): STATE

Additional information

= I want to become admin because I enjoy this RP so much and now i want to leave RP life and help citizens. I have so much experience in orgs like EMS(Head of Training), GOV(USSS Elite Agent), SAHP(Trooper), LSPD(Petrol Officer III).
=can stay calm in any situation
=Good Communication
=can stay online long hours
=I can't manage my routine
= Yes, I have been playing this RP from almost 1 year and now i want to leave RP life and now i want to become admin
=Fortunately, I don't have business yet
=
NO

Last edited:
Top Bottom