Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Enzo Amogus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2024
Time of violation
1:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zyHKi1L22rI

Enzo Amogus

Player
Player
We area family robbing pulling them alone. thr guy 67790 got out and started shooting [we are two families robbing with 8 people and 4 cars ]

Jake Dior

Player
Player
I was in the situation we had backup like within meters away when my troopers call for help and we went back, we had 3 in the car and had more backup was on their way here

Enzo Amogus

Player
Player
I was in the situation we had backup like within meters away when my troopers call for help and we went back, we had 3 in the car and had more backup was on their way here
We were two families and 8 people and you were 5 in total {2 in RR cullinan and 3 in the urus} so still you cant just hop out and shoot us

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Rejected

They might have been with 5 just there, they had backup right behind you. You pulling them over was your choice. You saying we had 8 and they had 5 clearly means nothing as you lost the fight by far. Pulling over 5 people is at your own risk, in this case they fought back. The rules says they have to pull over, which is what they did, the rule does not say they have to surrender if they have good numbers as well. Therefore rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom