Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adanali alper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2024
Time of violation
22:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zOs2uZuf1Ew

alper34

Player
Player
The Rebels continue to disrupt the peace and roleplay of the game with their threatening and provocative behavior towards us.
All in pov ,

85737 The Rebels Leader he's threatening us - POV 0.55 Second and
talking to the dead person Fail Rp
36051, Random Punching + RDM + Provoking
92256 Random punching of the dead
91947 Random punching of the dead
85737 91947 92314 - MK

Last edited:

BeyazKurt

Player
Player
there is no threatening. you were coming and killing our members for like 40 days and admins know that. and i just said if you keep killing our members, we will respond :D this is your 11th forum about us btw so its targeting. you were always coming to our family home and standing there.

berat can

Player
Player
there is no threatening. you were coming and killing our members for like 40 days and admins know that. and i just said if you keep killing our members, we will respond :D this is your 11th forum about us btw so its targeting. you were always coming to our family home and standing there.
Respond to any rule violations? You only report rule violations, you don't respond to rule violations with rule violations. If we violated the rules for you and your family, why don't we receive any complaints?

Dirse Bayindir

Player
Player
and no rdm as well, we were robbing the house? its legal
Dude, when you rob a house, you have to ask the people inside to leave. This is called "demand". Since you are new to the server, you may not have been able to adapt to the rules, but this is a violation of the rules and we learned by doing these violations.

billygrand

Player
Player
If we are killing your family members, please open a form and punish these people. You were punished for all the forms we filed for your family members. This means you have family members who break the rules of the game.

BeyazKurt

Player
Player
If we are killing your family members, please open a form and punish these people. You were punished for all the forms we filed for your family members. This means you have family members who break the rules of the game.
we already sent povs bro no worries.

lexqwe

Player
Player
Dude, when you rob a house, you have to ask the people inside to leave. This is called "demand". Since you are new to the server, you may not have been able to adapt to the rules, but this is a violation of the rules and we learned by doing these violations.
Are you talking about the new server? I've never heard of the Karakhanids so don't talk too much about it. I've been in the game since En3 opened. You've heard of your family, I guess you're noname.

Dirse Bayindir

Player
Player
If you have any problems after admins' warning, do not hesitate to write to the forum. We warned our family members. Whether it is "Family Raid" or "House Robbery", there is no problem since these are roles, but continuing with "toxic" behavior despite warnings will negatively affect the welfare of the server and we kindly request you to stop this behavior. To reiterate, if you have a problem with us, you can solve your problem by talking to us or opening a forum.

BeyazKurt

Player
Player
If you have a problem after the admins' warning, do not hesitate to post on the forum. We warned our family members. Whether it's "Family Raid" or "House Robbery", there is no problem since these are roles, but your continuing these behaviors despite the warnings negatively affects the welfare of the server and we ask you to stop this behavior. To reiterate, if you have a problem with us, you can solve your problem by talking to us or opening a forum.
as you confirmed, if its house robbery or raid. its not a problem right? we just did a house rob. we didnt even call you ''NPC'' like you did last time :D we sent that screenshoth too.

berat can

Player
Player
as you confirmed, if its house robbery or raid. its not a problem right? we just did a house rob. we didnt even call you ''NPC'' like you did last time :D we sent that screenshoth too.
Doing a house raid or robbery is a role. Without missing the "demand" part, which is a part of this role, of course, if you kill family members without making any requests, this will be a violation of GR 6.15 rule. You need to know these, go read the rules a little if you want :)

Dirse Bayindir

Player
Player
Are you talking about the new server? I've never heard of the Karakhanids so don't talk too much about it. I've been in the game since En3 opened. You've heard of your family, I guess you're noname.

Please stop making "toxic" moves in the forum and we spent time in grand rp before en3 and took a break for a while. We decided to start when en 3 opened, but it took us a while to gather. But don't worry, we know the rules well.

In addition to;

I recommend you check the dates when both of our forum accounts were opened.

Last edited:

billygrand

Player
Player
Someone who does not know whether punching a dead person or going to the hospital is a crime or not, and who constantly accepts criminal practices that target us.

mershah

Leader of unofficial org
First Put everything to a side you and your family is being targeting Karahanlılar so long and we all tired of this because
You said 40 days and admins know where is your forums where is your proofs ? I don’t understand sorry but if you povs create a forum so they can get the punishment and everything to be side if you have proofs they will get punished already stop lying we have lots of povs and forums created to your family and to your family members its so obvious that you guys being targeting us we are try to open space but you guys keep coming to our house and being toxic to us stop lying if you have any povs create a forum it is easy to talk lies we are not targeting we are doing the right thing we are not like you guys we don’t need to be toxic like you guys. Check all the povs in the forums as you can see you guys the one that come to us and be toxic

berat can

Player
Player
And if I have to say it clearly for the "targeting" part as you mentioned here, most of the forums we opened were approved and your family members were punished, so we do not do anything to you, but you and your family members are violating the rules against us and it is natural for us to report this, we are so right. unoff like you when we have a forum. A family violating so many rules is bad for this project. If you continue like this, most people in your family will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom