Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ducky_Lomps
Administrators nickname
Xerxes Blackhand
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/751816/

Mike RObs

Player
Player
I accept my punishment but in the original post the admin did not punish the rulebreaks from the original poster, please see:

List of Rulebreaks:
1) Entire POV they are metagaming on discord
2) 0:00 156660 punching/RDMing in the city
3) 0:25 33723 Shooting tazer without RP in city
4) 6:32 156660 encouraging lying to admin "call a god tell them he is sexually harassing you" when nobody sexually harassed her
5) 8:05 223005 sexual harassing a female by saying she is sticking things "up her bum"
6) 8:55 367052 mentions "RDM" in fam chat (IC)
7) 9:00 270202 mentions "400K ID" in fam chat (IC)

Admin admitted he failed to punish these players
https://gyazo.com/b89019f31e25a3df59dcf0d1a32df8f7

Original Thread:
Approved - Mass VDM/RDM | 319521

I believe this consitutes a potential family warning
Gyazo

Mike RObs

Player
Player
OP made the video private which is suspicious, I have however already downloaded the video here it is.

PeachMage

Player
Player
I was unaware of this post until a few moments ago.
I make all my videos private after 48 hours which anyone can see.

1. You can be in a discord call while being in city, this is not metagaming as we were not in a RP situation until you tried to land your heli on us.. 4 times in total..
- more mass RDM
- even more mass RDM
2, As I am on my own property I do not need to give you reason for my actions towards a fellow family member certainly wasn't RDM as he didn't die.
3. POV was taken of the two guys (the two in the video that pulled up and started twerking on two of my family members) the day before me posting this of them sexually harassing the same two girls. So me advising them to call a god for that reason is completely valid as you can see from their actions they did not consent to your family members doing this to them.
4. We are on our own property not in a RP situation since when does playing with a tazer have to be RPed?
5. A fellow family member whom I've known for a long time joking around with me is not sexual harassment. And if I thought it was I would have reported it myself.
6 & 7. Family is chat the only chat in which you are allowed to quote on quote mix with certain information. Saying RDM and 400k ID is not hurting anyone.

I would love to see your body cam from this situation..

How about you stop mass RDMing and targeting my family and have the day in which you deserve.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom