Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
omareltubgy
Administrators nickname
alex odd
Date
Jun 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kXbqNlb

Omar Eltubgy

Player
Player
Mr alex hello i want to come back to the city i want to get unbanned its been a whole month and more so can you please unban me please thank you mr alex and you know that last warn i got it was a year ago i was a good player and you can check that i was a good person and that mistake that got me banned was because of lack of knowledge of the server rules because when i Joined i wasnt awear of it i just want a second chance and you will see that am going to keep my logs clean and never break a rule and ik that i will be under observation all of the time and dont worry i will not break a rule ever again and am sorry about this mistake and actually am the one when i got the info that i had a twink i asked and i got the info that i have 2 more accounts and i accepted the ban so i can appeal it so i can continue playing with clear background and when i get asked from one of my friends that they want a good rp server i tell them about grp and i want to help you guys make it a better place i like it and its my second home i made alot of friends but i dont see them as friends i see them as family even you alex i learned alot of things from you i just want to come back and thank you again for reading this massage and am sorry if it was too long
July 11, 2024

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom