Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RageX Kingsley
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zX2KtPz

ragekingsley

Player
Player
Hello GrandRP Support Team,

I am RageX Kingsley, ID: 78364. About two months ago, I received a 60-day ban from your server, and there are now 10 days remaining until it is lifted. During this time, I have come to realize the mistakes I made and the rules I violated on the server. I understand the importance of respecting the GrandRP community and the proper functioning of the server.

Firstly, after this unfortunate experience on the server, I made a sincere effort to understand my actions and the server rules better. I have re-read your community guidelines and have been working on improving myself to avoid similar mistakes in the future. My goal is to contribute positively to the high-quality and enjoyable gaming experience GrandRP offers and to exhibit a more constructive and positive attitude as a part of the community.

There are only 10 days left until the end of my ban, but I must say that this period has been a significant lesson for me. I am eager to return to your server and play harmoniously with all players. I have learned from my mistakes and will do everything I can to ensure I never end up in a similar situation again.

In this context, I kindly request that you review my ban period and consider lifting it early if possible. I greatly appreciate the understanding and helpfulness your support team shows in such situations. I am eagerly looking forward to rejoining the GrandRP community and contributing positively.

Best regards,

RageX Kingsley (ID: 78364)

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom