Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Provoking | multiple ids (2331, 94297 , 86743)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bryson Black
Suspect ID
(2331, 94297 , 86743
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SfFKFqSNNfE

Bryson Black

Player
Player
There is an person called electro as he got blacklisted for disrepecting the admins as before he got ban for 60 days by bobby sir but he again disrepect the admins so i have shared proofs to an admin so this person electro got blacklisted from the server so he started provoking me with new id 94297 and with his family members i guess there should get pushiments.

SOUL HUNTER

Player
Player
(Not off-topic)
Hello black don't u have the ss of u provoking hunters in cc?
Should I provide It to you ?

SOUL HUNTER

Player
Player
There is an person called electro as he got blacklisted for disrepecting the admins as before he got ban for 60 days by bobby sir but he again disrepect the admins so i have shared proofs to an admin so this person electro got blacklisted from the server so he started provoking me with new id 94297 and with his family members i guess there should get pushiments.
(Not off-topic)
In the 1st pov he said coming electro what's wrong?
In the 2nd pov the guy said hello electro what's wrong?
In the 3rd pov the guys said hunters on top what's wrong?

Bryson Black

Player
Player
(Not off-topic)
Hello black don't u have the ss of u provoking hunters in cc?
Should I provide It to you ?
(Not off-topic) before it you guys have started provoking me and btw iam not like disrespecting the admins . sure you can share never minded you guys have started to provoke so i have send you in cc and btw you have got ban from the server how you can get the ss and there is no id of you in my reports

Bryson Black

Player
Player
(Not off-topic)
In the 1st pov he said coming electro what's wrong?
In the 2nd pov the guy said hello electro what's wrong?
In the 3rd pov the guys said hunters on top what's wrong?
(Not off-topic) Electro got blacklisted nice you are directly saying that he is playing the server god note it down

agrim

Player
Player
(not off topic)
  1. All videos are edited and i dont think so all overlays are coming so according to rule GR 6.17 He should be punished
  2. all those things they did were did they provoke u saying electro and hunters on top in fam radio making u get provoked like seriously
  3. your were the one provking in cc chat saying hunters dont cry in ph which part u deleted from your video ( coming in your first video)
I request admin to ban his forum account as he is making mass reports on my friend electro even tho he is already banned and he still want to get him blacklisted .

Bryson Black

Player
Player
(not off topic)
  1. All videos are edited and i dont think so all overlays are coming so according to rule GR 6.17 He should be punished
  2. all those things they did were did they provoke u saying electro and hunters on top in fam radio making u get provoked like seriously
  3. your were the one provking in cc chat saying hunters dont cry in ph which part u deleted from your video ( coming in your first video)
I request admin to ban his forum account as he is making mass reports on my friend electro even tho he is
(Not off-topic) i Have not edited any video as i took the clips i got recoreded . and if i provoke in cc then admin at the time will punished me even one admin was in cc but why he didnt punished iam ketp the correct one and you guys started to provke me in lobby and your friends himself said electro is playing with other account then what is use of your message

agrim

Player
Player
(Not off-topic) Electro got blacklisted nice you are directly saying that he is playing the server god note it down
(not off topic) which electro are you talking about is there only one electro in the server if yes then he is banned.

Bryson Black

Player
Player
(Not off-topic) there is not only one person with one name right?
(Not off-topic) If there check your fam logs the person gets caught not like creating other accounts with using other social ids. i person himself said he will come with new account

Bryson Black

Player
Player
(not off topic) it is the same photo u upload on your previous forum and admin checked that he is clean. dont try to decieve admins they have work to do.
(not off topic) even i know admins have work to do but you type guys will disrepect the best admins and get ban again use other soical account and start playing . and again disrepect them whiles playing . so this should be taken seriously by admins and need to check the id 94297

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom