Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to Administrators

SalahSar

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Salah Sar

2. The administrator's nickname: Arthurrr Martinez

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I like this admin because he know how to investigate in pov very good . not like some admin that they just want to complete it ASAP , and he also know rule very well .

Fred Hoffman

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fred Hoffman

2. The administrator's nickname: Sylvia Som, Vinay Reddie, Odai Steel, Velix Verlice, Yanna Pluxary and Sultan Pluxary

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All star line up of Grand RP admins. The real MVPs of the game

Kilian Ryu

🥨 Curator Of Germans 🇩🇪 🥨
Player
1. Your nickname: Kilian Ryu

2. The administrator's nickname: Karl Verlice, Abood Ryu

3. The essence of gratitude: There's not much to say. Both admins are very nice, helpful and always professional. Help where they can and try and do their best.

Honey LoadX

Ex Leader x1
Player
1. Your Nickname: Honey LoadX

2. The administrator's nickname: Sultan Pluxury, Chanush Movva, Edward Cullen, Carl Jordan, Sylvia Som, Hassan Error, Abood Ryu and Karl Verlice

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The most friendly admins, always ready to help players out, both icly and on dms. Best admins love em all😄

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Your nickname - Bryden Oblock

Administrator Nick Name- Carl Jordan

the essence of gratitude (claims) : best administrator fr , very helpful and kind to everyone great behaviour + Good suggestions

Lenny Leone

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Lenny Profitt

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is the best EN 3 chief admin because i have never seen a better EN3 Chief Admin then Bobby <3

Kevin Seagal

Player
Player
Your Nickname: Kevin Seagal

The administrator's nickname: Oghi_Flann, Sultan Pluxury, Bobby Pluxury, Abood Ryu, Kevin Ford, Edward Cullen, Carl Jordan, Yanna Pluxury, Sylvia Som

The essence of gratitude (claims): Just tooooo goated 🐐

being_chilling

Player
Player
Your Nickname : Katrina Bou

The adminstrator : Hisham Bishop

The essence of gratitude (claims): Best admin and the only one who actually listen to players problem and try to help them not just tell them make a forum , very helpful admin ( or the only helpful ) .

Last edited:

Prod.69

Curator of Raccoons
Player
Your Nickname : Hazem Prod

The essence of gratitude (claims): he’s very helpful and sexy

Guti_Alvaro

Player
Player
Your Nickname: Guti Alvaro

The adminstrator: Kevin Ford

The essence of gratitude (claims): Kevin Ford is there for us whenever we need it and helps us solve problems. He treats everyone equally and does everything in the best possible way.

Bryson Black

Player
Player
Your Nickname: Bryson Black

The adminstrator: Karl Verlice

The essence of gratitude (claims):Karl Verlice will help always for us whenever we need it and helps us to solve problems. He treats everyone equally and does everything in the best possible way.

mansahajmaan

FORUM KING :D
Player
Your Nickname : Habibi Mansahaj

The essence of gratitude (claims): he’s very helpful and active i did store robbery many times and many people try to kill me and do rule breaks hisham always punish them hisham you are a great admin

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
1. Your nickname: Freaky Cassano

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury, Sylvia Som, Charles Xavier, Hassan Error, Emad Pluxury, Husu Verlice, Taha Grano, Dinesh Chowdhary, Abood Ryu

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The Admins i just mentioned i like most because of their fair judgement. They punished me also:LOL: but still fair to me .
Bobby is a great guy who give chances to people and ready every single text of a complain which makes him more mature .

Sylvia Som our female Admin very active ones , whenever it comes to heck logs ahaha.

Emad Pluxury great curator of support ( still didnt consder mine application xD) also great guy.

Charles Xavier, Taha Grano, Hassan Error, Dinesh Chowdhary, Abood Ryu, Husu verlice are like good brothers to me, glad to have you all.

Thanks for helping us always, for your activity and fair judgement EN3 is now most popular than EN2 . hope one day we will beat EN1 also. 🖤

Amelia Verlice

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Josh Federal

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury, Sylvia Som, Karl Pluxury, Abhijeet, Hisham Bishop

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are all very hardworking admins, they do their job every time correctly. They always are happy to answer any questions I have.

aghyad

Designer
Player
1. Your nickname: Aghyad Tsunami

2. The administrator's nickname: Zoro DHellking

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Kind and helpful to everyone.

Last edited:

youssef imam

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Yousef Hellkings

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Kind and helpful to everyone.

Posiedon Tsunami

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Poseidon Tsunami

3. The essence of gratitude(claims): A man who is honest and sincere with everyone.
He loves everyone and helps them.
I spent the best times with you in the family
I wish you good luck and success, Commander

Last edited:
Top Bottom